Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?

Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?

Look who's talking, top this crazy Dem loon...Maxine Waters, "Trump said there will be bloodshed. I'm going to ask the justice system, what's going on with the domestic terrorists, are they preparing a civil war against us? Should we be concerned about our safety? Trump does not care about democracy or the Constitution. Trump is in love with Putin and Russia and North Korea and he's a criminal. We have got find out what the domestic terrorists are doing!!!" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Rep. Maxine Waters says Trump supporters should be investigated: 'Are they preparing a civil war?' | Fox News Video

Look who's talking, top this crazy Dem loon...Maxine Waters, "Trump said there will be bloodshed. I'm going to ask the justice system, what's going on with the domestic terrorists, are they preparing a civil war against us? Should we be concerned about our safety? Trump does not care about democracy or the Constitution. Trump is in love with Putin and Russia and North Korea and he's a criminal. We have got find out what the domestic terrorists are doing!!!" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Rep. Maxine Waters says Trump supporters should be investigated: 'Are they preparing a civil war?' | Fox News Video
Fake voters, harvested voters, and dead voters are great for elections, but suck at fighting.

Democrats can't even fill a high-school gym with supporters. When 1000 real democrats are expected, 50 will show.

We watched it happen dummy.... The number three prosecutor in Biden's corrupt DOJ flies to NY to take on the case... give me a break this was all Biden run... that old evil man should be in prison....

Do I think Biden wanted the trial to take out Trump?

Hell no, Biden prays every day to lose to Trump.

Do I think Biden wanted the trial to take out Trump?

Hell no, Biden prays every day to lose to Trump.

It's the only way they're going to take the rod out of his back and let him stop taking the horrifying drugs.

What is the post about? Are lefties disappointed about the lack of violence on the right after the Trump verdict?
100% disappointed. They had the narrative ready to go. Maxine Waters was already bloviating about "domestic terrorists" and civil war and how Trump is in love with Putin, Russia and North Korea. :auiqs.jpg:

The really interesting aspect of your post is that you totally ignore the obvious fact that Biden lies in every public oration. He tells us what he wants us to believe... every time he speaks.

But you condemn Trump for an obvious exaggeration - lie if you want - while Biden continues to deceive the simple minded occupants of the nation. Daily.

Forum List

Back