🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do We Really Have FREEDOM, in America ?

Wrong again.
No matter how you word it, if the people's VOTES don't determine the candidate, it's not freedom. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. And quite apparently, you are INVESTED in the unAmerican, indecent, lowlife system of backroom dealing to control the people of America. You're about as much an enemy of the American people as any Nazi in World War II. Keep selling your soul, if that is what you think you must do. Not me.

Look it up.

If you can't beat them join them.
The GOP establishment can't beat the GOP VOTERS, who are set to vote for Donald Trump by a landslide. Their stupid delegate process is about to come to a thundering crash & burn, and their whole moronic party is going to go down with it. Their goofball candidate will get 10 of the GOP vote (if that), Trump will get 90% or more.

The GOP establishment fools can't beat the Trump tsunami, so they should join it.

I see what your problem is now, you need to learn the definition of freedom.
Here it is for you > The people VOTE for people to represent them. Now if we could just get the GOP establishment idiots to go along with that, instead of this moronic system they have (and who the hell cares how long they've had it ?), then we could put Donald Trump up as the candidate (the people'e choice), and avoid all the needless bickering, and get with the business of keeping Hillary or Bernie or Biden out of the White House.
No charge for the tutoring. You're welcome.

PS- what is your vested interest ? (part of the backroom deal system)

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You leave you fucking commie.
Those who gave their lives and limbs and sanity to fight for this country have been fucked by the rich and profiteers.
If you don't like it realization of that they have done to this country, you have your head up your ass.
Stupid fucks like you are so easy to make look dumb.
If you want a civil disagreement , don't insult.

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT THEY DIDN"T.
They fought and died for, mostly, war profiteers.

BULLSHIT! If the Nazis and Japs had won World War II, war profiteering wouldn't even have been on the
blackboard. And today's war profiteers wouldn't even have been born. You really suck to be minimizing the sacrifices of hundreds of thousands of military heros. If you don't like the way we do things in America, get the fuck out. Try Syria.

I see what your problem is now, you need to learn the definition of freedom.
Here it is for you > The people VOTE for people to represent them. Now if we could just get the GOP establishment idiots to go along with that, instead of this moronic system they have (and who the hell cares how long they've had it ?), then we could put Donald Trump up as the candidate (the people'e choice), and avoid all the needless bickering, and get with the business of keeping Hillary or Bernie or Biden out of the White House.
No charge for the tutoring. You're welcome.

PS- what is your vested interest ? (part of the backroom deal system)

That isn't the definition of freedom. We have not lost any freedoms because of what is happening in the primaries. I understand that you don't like it but that doesn't change a thing.

Yeah, that's me. I'm a major mi

The definition of freedom.

We have freedom to some degree. Probably still more than other nations, but the progressives are taking more and more of our freedoms.

The issue you are complaining about is totally above board (so far), and not in any way robbing anyone of any freedoms.
BULLSHIT!! Who are you ? One of those smoke-filled room, back-room boys, offering all-expenses paid vacation bribes to delegates, to choose YOUR candidate, while dumping the will of the people into the trash can ? Be ashamed of yourself. Very ashamed. This isn't what US military members have fought and died for.
The traditional way of selecting candidates was in a smoke-filled back room by party operators.

I thought the Right was all about traditions?

We have freedom to some degree. Probably still more than other nations, but the progressives are taking more and more of our freedoms.

The issue you are complaining about is totally above board (so far), and not in any way robbing anyone of any freedoms.
BULLSHIT!! Who are you ? One of those smoke-filled room, back-room boys, offering all-expenses paid vacation bribes to delegates, to choose YOUR candidate, while dumping the will of the people into the trash can ? Be ashamed of yourself. Very ashamed. This isn't what US military members have fought and died for.
The traditional way of selecting candidates was in a smoke-filled back room by party operators.

I thought the Right was all about traditions?

I am.

No matter how you word it, if the people's VOTES don't determine the candidate, it's not freedom. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. And quite apparently, you are INVESTED in the unAmerican, indecent, lowlife system of backroom dealing to control the people of America. You're about as much an enemy of the American people as any Nazi in World War II. Keep selling your soul, if that is what you think you must do. Not me.
You seem to be unaware the Republican and Democratic parties are private organizations. They can make whatever rules for their organizations they wish. If they want to make a rule the tallest candidate will be the nominee, they can.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You leave you fucking commie.
Those who gave their lives and limbs and sanity to fight for this country have been fucked by the rich and profiteers.
If you don't like it realization of that they have done to this country, you have your head up your ass.
Stupid fucks like you are so easy to make look dumb.
If you want a civil disagreement , don't insult.
You moron. Of course the working class has been screwed by the super rich. I knew all about that before your parents were born, little boy. But that doesn't mean that the 400,000 military members who died in world War II (who you disgracefully insult) didn't die honorably to defend their country.

The country is more than just economic class stratification, you idiot. It is thousands of things, some good, some bad, but whatever it is, it is ours, and if you don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUT. The regrettable thing about these forums is that we can't just reach out to creeps like you, and grab your collar, and knock the crap out of you. Hope you like Syria or Yemen.

Remember, kids. The GOP and Democratic Party are 527 corporations.

Yeah.

You seem to be unaware the Republican and Democratic parties are private organizations. They can make whatever rules for their organizations they wish. If they want to make a rule the tallest candidate will be the nominee, they can.
Another example of your wrong thinking. No it doesn't "seem" like that at all. I know what they are. So what ? What is important is that they have come to be the only choices that Americans have, to pick their president and legislators. That's why the way they do things is not independent of the nation and it's politics. This time they have met their match though. The damn fools are going to run Kasich or Ryan or some other RINO jerk, he'll get 5% of the GOP vote, Trump will get the other 95%, and the GOP establishment and their back room bribes will be gone forever. It's happening before our eyes. Some of see it. Some of us don't. :laugh:

Another example of your wrong thinking. No it doesn't "seem" like that at all. I know what they are. So what ?

So they can write whatever rules they like. Tough titty.

What is important is that they have come to be the only choices that Americans have, to pick their president and legislators.

No, they aren't. If the GOP decides to choose a nominee based on height, how much longer do you think that corporation would survive as a going concern?

Well, our freedom of CHOICE is dwindling on a daily basis right before our eyes.

It has not been republicans or democrats for a very long time. It has been a well oiled one party system for a very long time.

I guess the difference is that much of America is awakening to this fact. Many of us conservatives have been yelling about this for a while.

While the left who chants lies and use their cliches from the Pravda media. Racism racism racism on a daily basis. Saying the Tea party is the same as "kkk." No facts mind you. Just going along with bandwagon reasoning like they do for everything else.

Those following the establishment republicans are really no different. Both selling us on lies, moving our heads left and right.

What this trump thing is doing, whether or not he is qualified or not is showing us how much it is a one party system bought and paid for by special interests and whatever else.

The mind numbing mindless left hacks have to be the most annoying. They think their party actually truly cares about the "poor" and "women's rights" and whatever cliche their party uses to seduce the masses.

They are too dumb to get it and too afraid to jump off the bandwagon reasoning. They are gutless.

Last edited:
No, they aren't. If the GOP decides to choose a nominee based on height, how much longer do you think that corporation would survive as a going concern?
1. Sure they can write whatever rules they like. And if their rules suck (as they do) then the GOP voters can render them irrelevant, obsolete, and dead as a doornail, which is exactly what is happening. Some of us are seeing it. Some of us aren't. :badgrin:

2. What is important is that they have come to be the only choices that Americans have, to pick their president and legislators, but that is about to change drastically, as Donald Trump and GOP VOTERS are about to teach them a big lesson.

1. Sure they can write whatever rules they like. And if their rules suck (as they do) then the GOP voters can render them irrelevant, obsolete, and dead as a doornail, which is exactly what is happening. Some of us are seeing it. Some of us aren't. :badgrin:

And so freedom reigns! You have nothing to worry about.

Some people seem to think "freedom" means "I always get my way".

Forum List

Back