🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do We Really Have FREEDOM, in America ?

Well, our freedom of CHOICE is dwindling on a daily basis right before our eyes.

It has not been republicans or democrats for a very long time. It has been a well oiled one party system for a very long time.

I guess the difference is that much of America is awakening to this fact. Many of us conservatives have been yelling about this for a while.

While the left who chants lies and use their cliches from the Pravda media. Racism racism racism on a daily basis. Saying the Tea party is the same as "kkk." No facts mind you. Just going along with bandwagon reasoning like they do for everything else.

Those following the establishment republicans are really no different. Both selling us on lies, moving our heads left and right.

What this trump thing is doing, whether or not he is not qualified or not is showing us how much it is a one party system bought and paid for by special interests and whatever else.

The mind numbing mindless left hacks have to be the most annoying. They think their party actually truly cares about the "poor" and "women's rights" and whatever cliche their party uses to seduce the masses.

They are too dumb to get it and too afraid to jump off the bandwagon reasoning. They are gutless.
CORRECT. And isn't it amazing how the fools foam at the mouth to support illegal immigration (sanctuary cities, amnesty, etc) while simultaneously purporting to be defending the US working class, who are being demolished by all this immigration (legal & illegal)

Well, our freedom of CHOICE is dwindling on a daily basis right before our eyes.

It has not been republicans or democrats for a very long time. It has been a well oiled one party system for a very long time.

I guess the difference is that much of America is awakening to this fact. Many of us conservatives have been yelling about this for a while.

While the left who chants lies and use their cliches from the Pravda media. Racism racism racism on a daily basis. Saying the Tea party is the same as "kkk." No facts mind you. Just going along with bandwagon reasoning like they do for everything else.

Those following the establishment republicans are really no different. Both selling us on lies, moving our heads left and right.

What this trump thing is doing, whether or not he is not qualified or not is showing us how much it is a one party system bought and paid for by special interests and whatever else.

The mind numbing mindless left hacks have to be the most annoying. They think their party actually truly cares about the "poor" and "women's rights" and whatever cliche their party uses to seduce the masses.

They are too dumb to get it and too afraid to jump off the bandwagon reasoning. They are gutless.
CORRECT. And isn't it amazing how the fools foam at the mouth to support illegal immigration (sanctuary cities, amnesty, etc) while simultaneously purporting to be defending the US working class, who are being demolished by all this immigration (legal & illegal)
The left are so painfully ignorant about actual life. Most of them are not paying their own bills. That, or their bread has been so buttered for so long that they have no clue what life is about.

You are one of the biggest half-wits to ever post.
Only in your feeble stupid mind did you interpret the post as an insult.
The insult was to the fuckers, maybe like you, that used their deaths and sacrifice to gain their wealth.
Until you under stand that take your fucked ideas and sleep on them and live in your fucked mind.
As far as your stupid insults about Syria and Yemen.
You are as far from a patriotic American as you can be.
So take your "patriotic" avatar and shove it.
200_s.gif

Here is one for you to think about.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You leave you fucking commie.
Those who gave their lives and limbs and sanity to fight for this country have been fucked by the rich and profiteers.
If you don't like it realization of that they have done to this country, you have your head up your ass.
Stupid fucks like you are so easy to make look dumb.
If you want a civil disagreement , don't insult.
You moron. Of course the working class has been screwed by the super rich. I knew all about that before your parents were born, little boy. But that doesn't mean that the 400,000 military members who died in world War II (who you disgracefully insult) didn't die honorably to defend their country.

The country is more than just economic class stratification, you idiot. It is thousands of things, some good, some bad, but whatever it is, it is ours, and if you don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUT. The regrettable thing about these forums is that we can't just reach out to creeps like you, and grab your collar, and knock the crap out of you. Hope you like Syria or Yemen.

The insult was to the fuckers, maybe like you, that used their deaths and sacrifice to gain their wealth.
Until you under stand that take your fucked ideas and sleep on them and live in your fucked mind.
Watch out for that camel shit. In the meantime, this is for you, puppy >>
images

GAdb7.jpg

Last edited:

GOOKS IN THE WIRE!

Now that you toned down the rhetoric, take it easy piss ant.....Things are ok.

Watch out for that camel shit. In the meantime, this is for you, puppy >>
images

GAdb7.jpg

No dumbass, you did not. What you said had nothing at all to do with freedom. You said that because you don't really know what freedom is.
I know exactly what it is, and I served in the military to defend it - and not for this asshole scenario we're seeing, that leaves the VOTERS out of the determination process. And whatever your definition of "freedom" is, I don't know, and don't care, because you're either an idiot or a baldfaced, lying jerk.

Maybe I should have charged you for the tutoring. :biggrin:

The publicity over Trump's political inexperience (which maybe is actually a good thing), and his brash talk, is starting to take an insignificant by comparison back seat, to the massive issue of the GOP establishment rigging the nominating process, and shoving the American voters into a ditch of irrelevance (in terms of the nomination).

This is one of the biggest issues in American history. Do we have a democratic republic based on millions of people VOTING, or don't we ? What does the right to vote really mean, if candidates for president of the United States are going to be selected in back rooms with locked doors, and delegates being bribed to support certain candidates ?

Do we have the free country we like to think we have, with leaders chosen by the will of the people, or DON'T WE ?

The people keep themselves locked in. This is the nomination process for one party. How many parties are there? There are loads. Trump could have gone to another party, he didn't. People could vote for other parties, they don't.

Whose fault is that?

No dumbass, you did not. What you said had nothing at all to do with freedom. You said that because you don't really know what freedom is.
I know exactly what it is, and I served in the military to defend it - and not for this asshole scenario we're seeing, that leaves the VOTERS out of the determination process. And whatever your definition of "freedom" is, I don't know, and don't care, because you're either an idiot or a baldfaced, lying jerk.

The determination process is up to the party to decide. It's their party. People don't have to be in that party, they can join other parties. But they don't, because they can't see past their own partisan nonsense.

You are confused, angry, and stubborn. Good luck with that.

If you owe thousands of dollars on your credit card, YOU ARE NOT FREE! You are obligated to pay off your debt. When this country has a $19 trillion national debt EVERYONE IS ENSLAVED, AND ALL FUTURE GENERATIONS!

Corporations own you!!!!!!

The people keep themselves locked in. This is the nomination process for one party. How many parties are there? There are loads. Trump could have gone to another party, he didn't. People could vote for other parties, they don't.

Whose fault is that?
I don't know what the Democrats are going to do this year. They can be idiots and vote for self-destruction with Hillary Clinton if they wish, but on the GOP side, the voters are going to vote for Trump, not the GOP's puppet boy. The GOP has hung themselves, and they are a sinking ship already 2/3 underwater.

The determination process is up to the party to decide. It's their party. People don't have to be in that party, they can join other parties. But they don't, because they can't see past their own partisan nonsense.
You are talking correctly, but pre-2016.

If you owe thousands of dollars on your credit card, YOU ARE NOT FREE! You are obligated to pay off your debt. When this country has a $19 trillion national debt EVERYONE IS ENSLAVED, AND ALL FUTURE GENERATIONS!

Corporations own you!!!!!!
This may come as quite a shock to you, and probably to most Americans generally, but American has very little debt (if any). That's because the same countries who we allegedly are in debt to, are the same countries that have been ripping us to pieces with 21st century imperialism (remittances$$$ + welfare to their people)

If you borrowed $1000 from someone, but they came to your house and stole $5000 from you, would you still think you need to pay them $1000 ? A big problem with the American people is they just don't THINK.

America is losing $123 Billion/year to 21st century style Mexican imperialism, Chinese imperialism, Indian imperialism. Phillipine imperialism (those are the top 4), et al. And that's just the remittances part. Then you have the hundreds of Billions more (Trillions counted over the decades) of America paying their poverty bills, by virtue of the anchor baby racket and false documentation of illegal aliens pretending to be US citizens.

So "corporations" don't exactly own you, but they steal from you, and FOREIGN corporations and foreign governments are the biggest thieves of all.

Forum List

Back