🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do We Really Have FREEDOM, in America ?

We have freedom to some degree. Probably still more than other nations, but the progressives are taking more and more of our freedoms.

The issue you are complaining about is totally above board (so far), and not in any way robbing anyone of any freedoms.
BULLSHIT!! Who are you ? One of those smoke-filled room, back-room boys, offering all-expenses paid vacation bribes to delegates, to choose YOUR candidate, while dumping the will of the people into the trash can ? Be ashamed of yourself. Very ashamed. This isn't what US military members have fought and died for.

Nope. Sorry to tell you this but it's true. There is nothing shady going on at all....yet.

We have freedom to some degree. Probably still more than other nations, but the progressives are taking more and more of our freedoms.

The issue you are complaining about is totally above board (so far), and not in any way robbing anyone of any freedoms.
I agree for the most part but the bullshit we're hearing about in Colorado bypasses the people's voice. Unacceptable

But those are the rules in Colorado. The GOP and the DNC are private groups, they are not part of the government. They can make their own rules and it's perfectly legal. The original framers of the Constitution never meant for the populace to vote for the nominees. That is a fairly recent addition and it was decided by the parties. It can legally change in any state at any time.

I agree for the most part but the bullshit we're hearing about in Colorado bypasses the people's voice. Unacceptable
Why do you agree with PredFan ? He said the primary process is "totally above board (so far), and not in any way robbing anyone of any freedoms" That's absurd. You would call bribing delegates to choose a candidate with less votes, "totally above board" ?
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

And robbing the people of their freedoms is EXACTLY what is happening. PredFan is apparently ONE OF THOSE people who are doing that. Don't assume everyone in here is unattached from the process, and objective.

Like it or not, what I said was the truth.

What freedoms have you lost lately?

Speech, religion, and selling of firearms, just to name three.

To me, the electoral vote system and the delegates only caucus are two sides of the same coin. It is a step from direct Democracy because the men who designed our government feared mob rule. Actually, it seems to me that they had a prescient moment and actually saw Donald Trump in this election cycle. I will personally respect your right to support Trump or anyone else, but as a nation, it shows we are less than good choosers that he is so far ahead.
Sometimes maybe the democratic voters of America need to get hauled up a bit.

You are thinking that only because you don't like Trump. I see him as exactly what the country is in dire need of. And what we sure DON'T need is more of the same politicians doing things based on how much they personally have to gain.

---
You have a good argument, but polls do matter a lot to political strategists.
If current polls hold up until late July for both conventions, i can see RNC nominating Kasich, prompting Trump to run independently.

Unlike Clinton, Sanders has good poll numbers against Kasich, and Sanders has even better poll numbers against Trump (hard to believe)!
If current poll numbers hold until July, and RNC nominates Kasich, the DNC may nominate Sanders!

It's possible (likely?) that we will see the November votes split among ...
Sanders vs Kasich vs Trump !!!
Very possible, in fact I'd say quite likely. Hillary may be behind bars. Kasich will be the sacrificial lamb that the RNC know will be slaughtered at the ballot box, and Trump will receive 90% of the republican vote, easily topping Sanders. In any case, current polls during primary season, are meaningless.

PS- I don't give 10 cents for "political strategists.", especially if they are shallow enough to pay attention to general election polls in April.

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT THEY DIDN"T.
They fought and died for, mostly, war profiteers.

BULLSHIT!! Who are you ? One of those smoke-filled room, back-room boys, offering all-expenses paid vacation bribes to delegates, to choose YOUR candidate, while dumping the will of the people into the trash can ? Be ashamed of yourself. Very ashamed. This isn't what US military members have fought and died for.

Like it or not, what I said was the truth.
No it wasn't. What I said was the truth >> "robbing the people of their freedoms is EXACTLY what is happening" (by not choosing candidates according to VOTES CAST)

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT THEY DIDN"T.
They fought and died for, mostly, war profiteers.

BULLSHIT! If the Nazis and Japs had won World War II, war profiteering wouldn't even have been on the
blackboard. And today's war profiteers wouldn't even have been born. You really suck to be minimizing the sacrifices of hundreds of thousands of military heros. If you don't like the way we do things in America, get the fuck out. Try Syria.

What freedom was robbed? I proved that none were. Can you prove that any were?
You proved nothing. What laugh these guys in this forum are. "I proved this...I proved that" And they think just them saying that is good enough.

EARTH TO PREDFAN: When people vote, and those votes decide who the candidate is, THAT is when/how those people have freedom, not when some goofballs in some smokey decide. Simple as that. It's not a mathematical formula. Get it ?

But those are the rules in Colorado. The GOP and the DNC are private groups, they are not part of the government. They can make their own rules and it's perfectly legal. The original framers of the Constitution never meant for the populace to vote for the nominees. That is a fairly recent addition and it was decided by the parties. It can legally change in any state at any time.
No matter how you word it, if the people's VOTES don't determine the candidate, it's not freedom. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts.

What freedom was robbed? I proved that none were. Can you prove that any were?
You proved nothing. What laugh these guys in this forum are. "I proved this...I proved that" And they think just them saying that is good enough.

EARTH TO PREDFAN: When people vote, and those votes decide who the candidate is, THAT is when/how those people have freedom, not when some goofballs in some smokey decide. Simple as that. It's not a mathematical formula. Get it ?

No dumbass, they don't get to vote for the GOP nom in Colorado. Those are the rules and they are perfectly within their rights to do it the way they want to. There is no right to vote for the nominee in any party. None.

Unless you can prove otherwise, you are wrong.
image.jpeg

No matter how you word it, if the people's VOTES don't determine the candidate, it's not freedom. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Wrong again.

No dumbass, they don't get to vote for the GOP nom in Colorado. Those are the rules and they are perfectly within their rights to do it the way they want to. There is no right to vote for the nominee in any party. None.

View attachment 71095
"THE" rules ? HA HA HA> You idiot. WHOSE rules ? Some creeps in a smoke-filled back room who want politics to be what will keep money in their pockets, that's who. AGAIN (since some people have to be told 10 times before it sinks in) > When people vote, and those votes decide who the candidate is, THAT is when/how those people have freedom, not when some goofballs in some smokey decide. Simple as that. It's not a mathematical formula.

What you're not getting here is that all these jerks in the GOP party establishment don't mean squat as related to FREEDOM. VOTING is what matters for that. The voice of THE PEOPLE. Get it ?

Wrong again.
No matter how you word it, if the people's VOTES don't determine the candidate, it's not freedom. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. And quite apparently, you are INVESTED in the unAmerican, indecent, lowlife system of backroom dealing to control the people of America. You're about as much an enemy of the American people as any Nazi in World War II. Keep selling your soul, if that is what you think you must do. Not me.

Wrong again.
No matter how you word it, if the people's VOTES don't determine the candidate, it's not freedom. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. And quite apparently, you are INVESTED in the unAmerican, indecent, lowlife system of backroom dealing to control the people of America. You're about as much an enemy of the American people as any Nazi in World War II. Keep selling your soul, if that is what you think you must do. Not me.

If you can't beat them join them.

View attachment 71095
"THE" rules ? HA HA HA> You idiot. WHOSE rules ? Some creeps in a smoke-filled back room who want politics to be what will keep money in their pockets, that's who. AGAIN (since some people have to be told 10 times before it sinks in) > When people vote, and those votes decide who the candidate is, THAT is when/how those people have freedom, not when some goofballs in some smokey decide. Simple as that. It's not a mathematical formula.

What you're not getting here is that all these jerks in the GOP party establishment don't mean squat as related to FREEDOM. VOTING is what matters for that. The voice of THE PEOPLE. Get it ?

I see what your problem is now, you need to learn the definition of freedom.

Forum List

Back