🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do We Really Have FREEDOM, in America ?

We have freedom to some degree. Probably still more than other nations, but the progressives are taking more and more of our freedoms.

The issue you are complaining about is totally above board (so far), and not in any way robbing anyone of any freedoms.

What freedoms have you lost lately?

For what? That's basically what you posted.
I posted what lonelaugher posted, to show his ageism, which you now participated in too.
No, you said he was dissing people that died fighting for walkers and false teeth. And how the heck did they die if they are now using walkers and false teeth?
1. That's not what he said.

2. That;s not what I said he said (and I quoted him precisely)

3. He said >> "Everyone! Grab your walkers and put your teeth in! We are gonna stand up!!

4. He said nothing about people dying.

5. Enough has been said. We don't need somebody coming in here and bringing it all back up again. Let's talk about the TOPIC, OK ?

Last edited:
Freedom to have a GOP presidential candidate chosen by US VOTERS (rather than some back room dealmakers). Are you following the thread ? (or even just the OP)

PS- this applies to the Democrats too.with Bernie winning scores of primaries, and Hillary getting all the delegates.

OK, no problem. Hold me responsible. Join the crowd. There are many that already have me on a shit list, one more wont make a damn bit of difference to me. Add me to your shit list and put a gold star next to it. I want to be at the very top of that list. Please let me know when someone moves up the list and takes over my top spot. Thanks.
You're welcome.

The publicity over Trump's political inexperience (which maybe is actually a good thing), and his brash talk, is starting to take an insignificant by comparison back seat, to the massive issue of the GOP establishment rigging the nominating process, and shoving the American voters into a ditch of irrelevance (in terms of the nomination).

This is one of the biggest issues in American history. Do we have a democratic republic based on millions of people VOTING, or don't we ? What does the right to vote really mean, if candidates for president of the United States are going to be selected in back rooms with locked doors, and delegates being bribed to support certain candidates ?

Do we have the free country we like to think we have, with leaders chosen by the will of the people, or DON'T WE ?

Nobody has broken any rules.

Trump is just a cry baby.

He should have hired people sooner.

He was cocky and got lazy and now he's paying the price.

Too bad for him the GOP.

Don't worry, Cruz can't win a general either.

Freedom to have a GOP presidential candidate chosen by US VOTERS (rather than some back room dealmakers). Are you following the thread ? (or even just the OP)

PS- this applies to the Democrats too.with Bernie winning scores of primaries, and Hillary getting all the delegates.

You are still here? Well......that's fucked up.

Anyway.....the GOP is a private organization. They get to pick their nominee any way they want. You are really gonna freak out when they change rule 40B a week or so before the convention and allow a new guy to get a shot.

Bernie has no more of a gripe than Trump. He ran as a Democrat. He knew the rules. And..he knows they can change the rules if they want to.

You, being unintelligent, cannot grasp these simple facts. Maybe you shouldn't be a member of the GOP. It seems as though you don't like the way they operate.

For what? That's basically what you posted.
I posted what lonelaugher posted, to show his ageism, which you now participated in too.
No, you said he was dissing people that died fighting for walkers and false teeth. And how the heck did they die if they are now using walkers and false teeth?
1. That's not what he said.

2. That;s not what I said he said (and I quoted him precisely)

3. He said >> "Everyone! Grab your walkers and put your teeth in! We are gonna stand up!!

4. He said nothing about people dying.

5. Enough has been said. We don't need somebody coming in here and bringing it all back up again. Let's talk about the TOPIC, OK ?
I was responding to your reply, genius. Answer the questions.

Anyway.....the GOP is a private organization. They get to pick their nominee any way they want. You are really gonna freak out when they change rule 40B a week or so before the convention and allow a new guy to get a shot.

Bernie has no more of a gripe than Trump. He ran as a Democrat. He knew the rules. And..he knows they can change the rules if they want to.

You, being unintelligent, cannot grasp these simple facts. Maybe you shouldn't be a member of the GOP. It seems as though you don't like the way they operate.
The 2 major political parties have come to be the determiners of presidential race candidates (up until now that is). As such, they have been more than just a "private organization". They have been what the American people need to nominate a presidential candidate. That is about to end on the GOP side however, since no matter who they nominate, that guy will be lucky if he gets even 10% of the number of votes Trump will get. They have sunk their own ship. and they are about to become history, which is why whatever rule they come up with, or whatever they do is moot at this point.

You, being dumb, cannot grasp these simple facts. As for me being a member of the GOP, I only just joined the party last year, for the first time since 1968. All these decades, I've been a Democrat and a Green Party member. I can drop the Republicans just as easily. Form follows function. :biggrin:

And yes, it must be "fucked up" as you call it, to have someone here to show everyone how stupid you are (in addition to bigot/ageist)

The publicity over Trump's political inexperience (which maybe is actually a good thing), and his brash talk, is starting to take an insignificant by comparison back seat, to the massive issue of the GOP establishment rigging the nominating process, and shoving the American voters into a ditch of irrelevance (in terms of the nomination).

This is one of the biggest issues in American history. Do we have a democratic republic based on millions of people VOTING, or don't we ? What does the right to vote really mean, if candidates for president of the United States are going to be selected in back rooms with locked doors, and delegates being bribed to support certain candidates ?

first.jpg

I was responding to your reply, genius. Answer the questions.
No. I will not answer the questions, because >>

1/ I already showed that you don't know what the hell you';re talking about.

2. Read my # 5 in Post # 103.

Do we have the free country we like to think we have, with leaders chosen by the will of the people, or DON'T WE ?

If party primary elections are your measure of "FREEDOM", we are more FREE than ever before in our history.

Nobody has broken any rules.
Trump is just a cry baby.
He should have hired people sooner.
He was cocky and got lazy and now he's paying the price.
Too bad for him the GOP.
Don't worry, Cruz can't win a general either.

Whose rules ? It time for the AMERICAN PEOPLES" "rules" to go into action and that's just what is going to happen if the GOP doesn't nominate Trump. He'll run independently and win the the GOP is history, no matter what they do.

Worry ? Not hardly.

The 2 major political parties have come to be the determiners of presidential race candidates (up until now that is). As such, they have been more than just a "private organization". They have been what the American people need to nominate a presidential candidate. That is about to end on the GOP side however, since no matter who they nominate, that guy will be lucky if he gets even 10% of the number of votes Trump will get. They have sunk their own ship. and they are about to become history, which is why whatever rule they come up with, or whatever they do is moot at this point.

You, being dumb, cannot grasp these simple facts. As for me being a member of the GOP, I only just joined the party last year, for the first time since 1968. All these decades, I've been a Democrat and a Green Party member. I can drop the Republicans just as easily. Form follows function. :biggrin:

And yes, it must be "fucked up" as you call it, to have someone here to show everyone how stupid you are (in addition to bigot/ageist)

Why lie? There is no way you voted for Carter, Clinton, Gore, Kerry or Obama. Dummies always think the people they are talking to are as stupid as they are.

You just joined the GOP last year? Maybe you are the reason they are dying? Hmmmmmm?

Forum List

Back