Do White Lives Matter, now?

Just wanted to add, kudos to those in the crowd who were trying to get help to the victim and/or speaking out against the glee from the mob.

That took courage.

The US, richest nation on earth, and education system to not be proud of.
Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.
Yeah, you live in that fantasy world, it fits your agenda....
I have an agenda? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you heard the expression of every action triggers a reaction? I am just reacting to the attacks on decency, honesty, integrity and kindness by the left from every direction. It is called self defense what you label as agenda.
You certainly don't know how schools are run or who runs them, next you will try to lie about all teachers being in a union...
don't spin on me. i know local school boards have a say so in the curriculum but being politically correct there is no demand for performance. Nice try though. You leftist liars always try to pull the superiority of knowledge and so-called "moral high ground" on others treating everybody like imbeciles.

Apparently, NOT!

HORROR! Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown (VIDEO)

HORROR Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

bloody-beatdown.jpg

Forty black kids beat this guy up on July 4th!

Black lives matter? Apparently white lives don't now!

This is Obama's America!

You vote for this people!

Actually it's more the right that keeps the ghettos going. It's more the right that prevents poor kids getting a decent education. It's more the right which needs crime in order to be tough on it.

The last is bad.

Now, I know someone's going to try and call me out on this. So I'm prepared.

Louisiana is the world s prison capital NOLA.com

Great article about the right wing's wet dream. A prison system which is capitalist down to its core. Louisiana, where people get locked up to make money. Where rehabilitation is something you laugh at because you want them there criminals to come back next year and you can charge the tax payers more money for keeping them there. Crime pays, for the guys who run prisons. Many of whom are the same people arresting these people in the first place. All they need to do is make sure it sticks in court.

They even do it with being "tough on terrorism", cause loads of terrorism from Muslims and then you need to be tough on it. The best thing is, you're putting the fear of God into these people too. The more they fear the more they cling to the right who are "tough on crime/terrorism" and make out on they can save you from these people who are going out beating people up.

You breed them, you vilify them, you set them loose, then you point at how you're right and you need tougher laws to deal with these people.

It's insanity. You could save so much money by just DOING THINGS PROPERLY in the first place.

Nonsense.

THe breakdown of the family leads to poor education outcomes and high crime rates.

THat's liberal social polices.
So you have made all you decisions in life based on the GOP,,I doubt that very seriously.....

You want to address what I said?

Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.
I have an agenda? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you heard the expression of every action triggers a reaction? I am just reacting to the attacks on decency, honesty, integrity and kindness by the left from every direction. It is called self defense what you label as agenda.
You certainly don't know how schools are run or who runs them, next you will try to lie about all teachers being in a union...
don't spin on me. i know local school boards have a say so in the curriculum but being politically correct there is no demand for performance. Nice try though. You leftist liars always try to pull the superiority of knowledge and so-called "moral high ground" on others treating everybody like imbeciles.
No demand for performance, is that why some kids fail? Cause they had no demand for performance in the school they attended?
I as a liberal do not act like religions which seek to make society conform to their ideology, sorry your barking up the wrong tree...

Apparently, NOT!

HORROR! Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown (VIDEO)

HORROR Black Youths Mock and Laugh at Unconscious and Bloody Victim After July 4th Beatdown VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Actually it's more the right that keeps the ghettos going. It's more the right that prevents poor kids getting a decent education. It's more the right which needs crime in order to be tough on it.

The last is bad.

Great article about the right wing's wet dream. A prison system which is capitalist down to its core. Louisiana, where people get locked up to make money. Where rehabilitation is something you laugh at because you want them there criminals to come back next year and you can charge the tax payers more money for keeping them there. Crime pays, for the guys who run prisons. Many of whom are the same people arresting these people in the first place. All they need to do is make sure it sticks in court.

They even do it with being "tough on terrorism", cause loads of terrorism from Muslims and then you need to be tough on it. The best thing is, you're putting the fear of God into these people too. The more they fear the more they cling to the right who are "tough on crime/terrorism" and make out on they can save you from these people who are going out beating people up.

You breed them, you vilify them, you set them loose, then you point at how you're right and you need tougher laws to deal with these people.

It's insanity. You could save so much money by just DOING THINGS PROPERLY in the first place.

Nonsense.

THe breakdown of the family leads to poor education outcomes and high crime rates.

So you have made all you decisions in life based on the GOP,,I doubt that very seriously.....

I believe I already have...

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

The last is bad.

Nonsense.

NOt as far as I could see.

It is liberals who celebrate the myth that the single mom is a hero, instead of a selfish bad parent.

No demand for performance, is that why some kids fail? Cause they had no demand for performance in the school they attended?
No demand for performance is just a part of the problem. But it is a bigger problem than you try to portray it.

No demand for performance is just a part of the problem. But it is a bigger problem than you try to portray it.
Where do you teach at, how are you involved in public school.?.I had kids in school and damn well know what you are saying is not true.........

The last is bad.

Nonsense.

It is liberals who celebrate the myth that the single mom is a hero, instead of a selfish bad parent.
I have been a single parent twice after divorce, it was not my fault that they left and never came back..how do you have such information about every single parents life?

It's not about trophies, it's about substance. Both sides are guilty of playing silly games. But then again the conservative view is often that 1950s education was so much better, when it clearly wasn't.

Where do you teach at, how are you involved in public school.?.I had kids in school and damn well know what you are saying is not true.........
Must have been in rural school where the practice of setting the achievement bar to the lowest common denominator was not rampant yet as in bigger city schools.

It's not about trophies, it's about substance.
OMG! "everybody gets a trophy" is a simile referring to the fact that everybody gets the same "reward" regardless of performance be it academic achievement, work performance(>>>unions) athletic involvement…..

Nonsense.

I have been a single parent twice after divorce, it was not my fault that they left and never came back..how do you have such information about every single parents life?

"the single mom" is obviously not a personal reference to you. I did not know of your sex or marital status.

My point was that liberals social polices have caused the breakdown of the family, especially the black family.

I further offered the liberal support for the myth that single mothers are heroes instead of selfish bad parents.

Do you deny that liberals support the idea of the single mother as a hero as opposed to conservatives?

Do you deny that single parenting is highly, highly correlated with bad educational outcomes and high crime rates?

That is the real crux of the matter.

It's not about trophies, it's about substance. Both sides are guilty of playing silly games. But then again the conservative view is often that 1950s education was so much better, when it clearly wasn't.

My daughter is in a public school. One that gets decent marks actually.

A teacher made the point to us that our child was NOT their focus.

She meant it as a good thing.

Because it goes without saying that the problem kids are the focus, those with learning and/or behavioral problems.

I told this story to a friend of mine who is a teacher. She said she has received the identical "good news" that her children were not messed up enough to be the focus of the system.

That's a problem with the whole educational system. We are more concerned with equality, ie getting everyone to the same place at 18, ie ready for college, then helping those who are bright to move onwards and upwards.

That's one problem.

Must have been in rural school where the practice of setting the achievement bar to the lowest common denominator was not rampant yet as in bigger city schools.
They have been in both, The only accolades is for what they have accomplished...When I was in school in the 1960's they gave awards for perfect attendance...Oh boy!

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

Goodness. That's probably the first coverage I've read about Black on White violence that didn't say that the White man was at the "wrong place, wrong time".

Apparently, the "wrong place" anymore is the United States of America!

They have been in both, The only accolades is for what they have accomplished...When I was in school in the 1960's they gave awards for perfect attendance...Oh boy!
Flaw in the sarcasm>>>>perfect attendance is an achievement drawing deserved recognition.

Apparently, NOT!

bloody-beatdown.jpg

This is Obama's America!

The last is bad.

Okay, that was a lot of blather trying to deflect but blaming a poor education system or anything else doesn't excuse what these THUGS did!

Did we say a bad education system was to blame for the Nazis and their Thuggery???

Thugs are THUGS, regardless of color.

Stop excusing it based on color.

That makes YOU the racist, because all you see is their color and NOT their ACTIONS!

remind me again...what is wrong with concealed carry....

What's wrong is, it will prevent beat downs like this and Obama and Eric Holder (yes I know Holder is gone. His policies still remain) don't want us to be able to defend ourselves against thugs like this.

Forum List

Back