Do You Like Idle Chit-Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see if my Granny wants to join the chit-chat.

upload_2016-2-4_14-45-58.png

I am a bore... oh well.... they say those that get bored easily are boring....

Guess I need to start drinking again....

If you start drinking again here's a great beer.

6855165863_909de61a52_z.jpg

Wine is my beverage of choice. I should drink something else because wine is the only alcohol I can not control myself with. But, it also gives me the best high - or the one I like best. Hubby disagrees with me on that, he says I'm a complete bitch when I'm drunk.... and act like an idiot (but that's what makes me interesting!)

Wine is my beverage of choice. I should drink something else because wine is the only alcohol I can not control myself with. But, it also gives me the best high - or the one I like best. Hubby disagrees with me on that, he says I'm a complete bitch when I'm drunk.... and act like an idiot (but that's what makes me interesting!)
You need to tell your spouse you act like an idiot and get bitchy when drunk because you see what you married and it's the only way you can cope.

You need to tell your spouse you act like an idiot and get bitchy when drunk because you see what you married and it's the only way you can cope.

You'd probably never hear from me again if I said that!

I want to be quiet or give substantive answers. When I decide to talk it's well thought out.
If people start looking away or yawning I get very pissed.
Yawn......

I did my cycle with you.
I liked you, I hated you, now I like you again. That's where the cycle ends.
now you could hate ME, but, even if you hate me, I'll still like you.
that's just how it works!

This is the ticket if you don't wanna get shit faced too fast.

upload_2016-2-4_15-36-40.png

This tastes delicious for about 5 minutes, then it's instant migraine.

th

Mad Dog is the worlds worst tasting wine so you will drink it slow unless you mix it with Kool Aid.

upload_2016-2-4_15-40-34.png
upload_2016-2-4_15-42-18.png

I want to be quiet or give substantive answers. When I decide to talk it's well thought out.
If people start looking away or yawning I get very pissed.
Yawn......

I did my cycle with you.
download+(2).jpg

I did my cycle with you.
I don't hate you, but I didn't do my "cycle" with you yet though... top-bottom, top-bottom.. (I am talking about seesaw.... haha...)
funny-seesaw-fail.gif

Thats what it feels like when you've been pricked by a pin like I mentioned earlier.

I'm just careful who I talk to. If someone isn't interested in me, I don't want to be around them.
And vice versa
Most people you talk to are not going to be interested unless you can offer them something. This is where the fun comes in. You get them excited about talking about themselves and they tell you all kinds of interesting things.

All I find is they just want to talk MORE about themselves. People don't naturally consider the other person, if you let them be selfish, they will take it all the way.....
What I find is that some people start feeling funny at some point and start wanting you to reciprocate after they have satisfied themselves that you think they are interesting. Some people like you say are so beaten down they absolutely glow in the attention and never stop talking about themselves.

I guess. I'm not saying I'm right or anything, I'm just saying "what is" for me.
I'm not willing to make changes at 52
I am pretty much a loner in real life - so it's not a big deal, but women are just so shallow and catty.... hard to find people that want to be real.....

Hey... That's what I wanted to "know about women" in that other thread.
Why can't they get along. Particularly at work. The worst office feuds are almost ALWAYS between women..

Is THAT the catty you're talking about??

I'm just careful who I talk to. If someone isn't interested in me, I don't want to be around them.
And vice versa
Most people you talk to are not going to be interested unless you can offer them something. This is where the fun comes in. You get them excited about talking about themselves and they tell you all kinds of interesting things.

All I find is they just want to talk MORE about themselves. People don't naturally consider the other person, if you let them be selfish, they will take it all the way.....
What I find is that some people start feeling funny at some point and start wanting you to reciprocate after they have satisfied themselves that you think they are interesting. Some people like you say are so beaten down they absolutely glow in the attention and never stop talking about themselves.

I guess. I'm not saying I'm right or anything, I'm just saying "what is" for me.
I am pretty much a loner in real life - so it's not a big deal, but women are just so shallow and catty.... hard to find people that want to be real.....

Why can't they get along. Particularly at work. The worst office feuds are almost ALWAYS between women..

You have to take charge if you dont want them to be catty at work by giving the ones that need it equal attention.

This is the ticket if you don't wanna get shit faced too fast.

View attachment 62316

This tastes delicious for about 5 minutes, then it's instant migraine.

th

Mad Dog is the worlds worst tasting wine so you will drink it slow unless you mix it with Kool Aid.

View attachment 62317 View attachment 62318

OMG I haven't seen MD 20 20 for years..that stuff was lethal.

You have to take charge if you dont want them to be catty at work by giving the ones that need it equal attention.

I know this sounds dumb -- but it never occurred to me that I was involved in those hair-pullings. Maybe I was. Any little provocation lives on forever it seems.. Not very forgiving creatures..

And vice versa

That is why most of my best friends are guys...no drama. Having my 2 boys is awesome as well, no drama..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back