DOCUMENT Shows FBI Agreed to Cover Up Hillary Crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gateway Pundit is not...
... aw, fuck it.
Look at Mac! The pretend non partisan using a partisan tactic. Just ignore the message and shoot the messenger.
Good job Mac!
Yikes. That feeble lie again. From the second line of my sig:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.
^^^^and now the diversion lol. Still no comment on the CONTENT of the article...

... aw, fuck it.
Look at Mac! The pretend non partisan using a partisan tactic. Just ignore the message and shoot the messenger.
Good job Mac!
Yikes. That feeble lie again. From the second line of my sig:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.
^^^^and now the diversion lol. Still no comment on the CONTENT of the article...

Just pointing out your lie. I didn't post to you, you posted to me.

8addf2212815507e2f6dce2e2e6ba92e--hillary-clinton-meme-clinton-njie.jpg

... aw, fuck it.
But it does link to the source document.
Well, given the gravity of the story, and the fact that this is a SMOKING GUN SHOCKING revelation, you have my permission to rub it in my face when the indictments are handed down and the appropriate parties are punished.

If they are not, I'm sure this will be another case of the commie Hitler Deep State Marxists destroying America, that we can throw on the pile.

... aw, fuck it.
But it does link to the source document.
Well, given the gravity of the story, and the fact that this is a SMOKING GUN SHOCKING revelation, you have my permission to rub it in my face when the indictments are handed down and the appropriate parties are punished.

If they are not, I'm sure this will be another case of the commie Hitler Deep State Marxists destroying America, that we can throw on the pile.
I don't think we need to engage in theory any deeper than the usual Oligarchal shenanigans, but yes, I know that there is a Deep State that is not replaced with each new administration and grows in the upper ranks of the Federali bureaucracy like a hidden wasp nest in a wall void.

Some people are insulated by their position of importance. Hillary is certainly one of those people.
And I think going after Hillary would necessarily include dragging King Obama into this who had to okay this arrangement with the FBI and as her chief political sponsor in 2016 (the finest presidential candidate America has ever had, to paraphrase).

We'll see where things lead but the claim that if she isn't indicted the central premise of the thread is false is, in itself, false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back