Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

I am NOT talking about guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" in a criminal prosecution; rather a "preponderance of evidence" as would be the standard in a civil law suit. Does anyone not think such evidence already exists? (Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?)

While you're at it, tell me why you think OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife...

before there is a PREPONDERANCE, there has to be ADMISSIBLE evidence submitted and refuted.

your delusions do not make anything true... beyond a reasonable doubt or by a preponderance.

I am NOT talking about guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" in a criminal prosecution; rather a "preponderance of evidence" as would be the standard in a civil law suit. Does anyone not think such evidence already exists? (Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?)

before there is a PREPONDERANCE, there has to be ADMISSIBLE evidence submitted and refuted.

your delusions do not make anything true... beyond a reasonable doubt or by a preponderance.
The court of public opinion operates rather differently.

Proof progressives are ether liars or retards. ... which are you?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Prove corruption
Having her own server for government work was corruption dummy

no it wasn't.

PLUS the server was not wiped clean, the FBI has had it 3 months, recovered everything on it, and guess what? Nothing nefarious or corrupt or illegal was done with it by her....again nothing at all was wiped clean...

So, all this right wing hoop dee dah, was simply lies created by them...

Prove corruption

The violations are so numerous they seem mundane. I actually think this is part of the strategy.

The accusations are so numerous. Violations haven't been found.

Prove corruption

The violations are so numerous they seem mundane. I actually think this is part of the strategy.

Wrong.
The lies from the left are so blatant they are easily disproven.

Prove corruption

no it wasn't.

PLUS the server was not wiped clean, the FBI has had it 3 months, recovered everything on it, and guess what? Nothing nefarious or corrupt or illegal was done with it by her....again nothing at all was wiped clean...

Wrong. If you didnt have misinformation you'd have no information at all.

Prove corruption

Wrong.
The lies from the left are so blatant they are easily disproven.

OK.Exactly what illegal actions did all those investigations prove Hillary guilty of?

Ordinary people see it as unfounded claims.

If she did not have Top Secret coming and going thru private server...WHAT was she doing for 6 years? impossible not to have important secret classified sent to her. Or the job is a farce?
They had a separate server and system in the State Department where only Top Secret Info resided and could be read and transferred to one another ONLY inside the Department, VIA this specific system for Top Secret info and they also used paper documents, BUT nothing was done via email or the normal .gov system.

Prove corruption

no it wasn't.

Wrong. If you didnt have misinformation you'd have no information at all.
huh? are you talking to yourself again? :D

Progressives are idiots and how they worship Clinton a obvious liar and thief proves it . Hey but don't worry progressives I am sure hillary is all for more and more dead babies

Sure she is corrupt, but the GOP is super duper corrupt.

This partisan shill reply is an example of democracy in action. Great, isn't it?

I believe this fellow is corrupt too.

0001-115714490.png

Forum List

Back