Does the President-elect have a mental disorder?

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/psychologist-explains-trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

The Mayo Clinic explains “Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”

They add that “a narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life.” The sufferer “may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you’re not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve.”

Yes, this may have been published before, but I want to be on record that we can expect some bizarre decisions from a very conflicted individual in 2017. God Save America. This country is soon to be in Big Trouble!

Can't POSSIBLY be worse than the Marxist Barrypuppet, the ultimate ego-manic that has never produced anything in his life but debt.

Oh Dale, I expected better from you. So is Trump a reptilian or a grey?

My expectations of reading a thought provoking post from you are always low. You are just another butthurt leftard that is pissed that YOUR team didn't win because it's all about tribalism with you. Your kind will ignore any and all evidence that doesn't paint your "champion" in a good light. I don't know if Trump can change anything for the better even if he wanted to but we know what we would be getting with the globalist Hildebeast.....suck it up, buttercup..... or you are going to be miserable for the next 4 to 8 years.

You didn't answer my question. Is Trump a reptilian or a grey? Where are you FEMA killing camps? Why are you still here if the FEMA camps were made just for thinkers like you?

I'm tired of hearing it was up to Trump or Hillary. NO, it was not. Republicans could have elected Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, or Bush in the primaries. You didn't. Now you got Trump. Quit excusing your stupid decision by using Clinton as your excuse.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/psychologist-explains-trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

The Mayo Clinic explains “Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”

They add that “a narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life.” The sufferer “may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you’re not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve.”

Yes, this may have been published before, but I want to be on record that we can expect some bizarre decisions from a very conflicted individual in 2017. God Save America. This country is soon to be in Big Trouble!

They also use the word I all the time, instead of we.
I have not heard Trump say I, like our current President does.

Every morning in the White House...

cat_sees_lion_in_mirror.jpg

Wait....but that's me! ;)

Aren't all great leaders a bit narcissistic?
We're so use to a President with no ball sack...and who has used clever word play to sell like-minded zombie cowards that people are in shock.
There was a time when people appreciated people for being blunt and straight forward...people hated smooth talking calculated talkers who spin and frame issues.
It's time to toughen up people and expect your leader to act and speak like a true leader does. Stop asking to be 'sold' on bullshit!

MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

We dodged that bullet when Clinton lost. The thing is every politician has some of these qualities to some extent. Why else would they actually campaign for a job that doesn't pay shit compared to its civilian equivalent. Have every little detail of their life and their families examined by the public and press, every little skeleton gets a 100x exposure. Political office just ain't worth the hassle to normal people. .

Aren't all great leaders a bit narcissistic?
We're so use to a President with no ball sack...and who has used clever word play to sell like-minded zombie cowards that people are in shock.
There was a time when people appreciated people for being blunt and straight forward...people hated smooth talking calculated talkers who spin and frame issues.
It's time to toughen up people and expect your leader to act and speak like a true leader does. Stop asking to be 'sold' on bullshit!

Stop asking to be 'sold' on bullshit!

Says the guy who swallowed the bullshit. :laugh:

Glad to see the far and alt right want a dictator.

Let's hope Trump does not do so.

I hope none of you have sons or daughters that will be called up when Donnie starts the next Republican war. But if you do......so be it.
Better wake the fuck up JimtwitH52. There was a war started, it happened when 4 US citizens were butchered(at this point what difference does it make) and then it spread all over the middle east, Europe, and the US. Of course if you are Gay, and live in Orlando, that war hit you just this year. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.
You are drinking early. The war began long before that with radical jihadism. You need to grow up.
The all but ended when Saddam Hussein showed up in the glory hole that he was hiding in. Qaddafi surrendered his weapons, and all we needed was a SOFA to keep troops in Iraq to keep the fledgling government from being taken over. But alas when you have a leader from behind like the spineless one who pulled all the troops out , we now have a mess that We have to deal with. But then again, idiots like you are still trying to change history so the Muslim in Chief wont go down as the WORST PRESIDENT EVER. By the way, we NOW have boots on the ground in Iraq and still in Afghanistan and some have died, but you didn't hear that from the Lame Stream Media.

3 Out of 4 U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan Occurred Under Obama
An estimated 75 percent of the all U.S. military deaths and about 90 percent of the injuries linked to the ongoing war in Afghanistan have occurred under President Obama’s watch

Honey, your media is the one that elected Trump as the gop candidate. It back fired on them. Don't forget that, if you aren't happy. Next time tell them to butt out, if you are still unhappy.
Fortunately, for the right, he may not have been a bad choice.

Can't POSSIBLY be worse than the Marxist Barrypuppet, the ultimate ego-manic that has never produced anything in his life but debt.

My expectations of reading a thought provoking post from you are always low. You are just another butthurt leftard that is pissed that YOUR team didn't win because it's all about tribalism with you. Your kind will ignore any and all evidence that doesn't paint your "champion" in a good light. I don't know if Trump can change anything for the better even if he wanted to but we know what we would be getting with the globalist Hildebeast.....suck it up, buttercup..... or you are going to be miserable for the next 4 to 8 years.

You didn't answer my question. Is Trump a reptilian or a grey? Where are you FEMA killing camps? Why are you still here if the FEMA camps were made just for thinkers like you?

I'm tired of hearing it was up to Trump or Hillary. NO, it was not. Republicans could have elected Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, or Bush in the primaries. You didn't. Now you got Trump. Quit excusing your stupid decision by using Clinton as your excuse.

Trump is walking into a stable and organized house relative to what Obama walked into. we'll see what he does with it. My guess it will be a wreck before too long.

Trump is a huge partier from the 80's and even later admitting he partied with Epstein. I said in another thread that I bet his behavior is from untreated syphilis. I stick by that. Does he probably have a mental disorder as well? Yes, probably. No one acts like he does without one.
As for having a problem with STD's, when you cant keep your dick out of interns mouths, eventually immoral actions catch up with you.

Before After

View attachment 101041 View attachment 101042

Yeah except there is what? A 20 year difference in pictures there?
20 years of cheating on your wife or longer, will take its toll on you, especially when married to Hillary Goddamn Clinton.

Honey, your media is the one that elected Trump as the gop candidate. It back fired on them. Don't forget that, if you aren't happy. Next time tell them to butt out, if you are still unhappy.
Fortunately, for the right, he may not have been a bad choice.

Huh? Since when did the media vote for him? Republicans did. They sucked up his chants and didn't care that he never once gave details on any issues. That's on Republicans, and no one else.

Trump is a huge partier from the 80's and even later admitting he partied with Epstein. I said in another thread that I bet his behavior is from untreated syphilis. I stick by that. Does he probably have a mental disorder as well? Yes, probably. No one acts like he does without one.
As for having a problem with STD's, when you cant keep your dick out of interns mouths, eventually immoral actions catch up with you.

Before After

20 years of cheating on your wife or longer, will take its toll on you, especially when married to Hillary Goddamn Clinton.

He's 70 years old... and have you seen before and after pictures of U.S. Presidents? Trump will look like absolute shit in just 4 years, if he lasts that long.

POTUS BEFORE AND AFTER: Look What Having The World's Toughest Job Did To These 10 Men

Wait....but that's me! ;)

Full disclosure....Yes, I copied your obvious narcissism from another thread.;)

Trump is walking into a stable and organized house relative to what Obama walked into. we'll see what he does with it. My guess it will be a wreck before too long.
More of that sympathetic bullshit again. When it was Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, and Maxine Waters who caused the housing debacle, of course the whiney ass bi racial dickwad, had no clue how to fix the economy. So the Federal Reserve Banks(not government) had to print 5 trillion dollars of FAUX money to infuse it into the economy(QE forever) and we still couldn't get over 7 3/4 years a GDP that went over 3%. Liberalism is all about failure, when everyone fails, and miserable and poor, then everyone is equal(unless you are a rich liberal elite like Warren Buffet). That is why Trump won the elections, We the People are tired of you libtards forcing your immoral actions upon the rest of US. Cuba is open, please take the next flight out but leave your passport at the border, and achieve your Socialist Utopian Dream there. Raul is waiting for you with open arms, (AK-47s arms).

thPOJV84ZD.jpg

That would be my guess.

But maybe he'll still do a good job and we can all celebrate the success.

I just pray that his disorder does not start WWIII. He has already pissed off China. But he is so desperate for everyone's admiration that he will bend to whoever tugs on his ear. Unfortunately, he has as his top adviser an admitted Alt-Right racist.

But, let's hope he turns the economy into an economic powerhouse and we revisit the 2005-06 economic vitality.
How could you say he has a mental disorder? Nobody psychoanalyze Donald Trump.
And furthermore psychoanalysis is not an exact science :)

Here is a perfect example of fake news.

Before After

He's 70 years old... and have you seen before and after pictures of U.S. Presidents? Trump will look like absolute shit in just 4 years, if he lasts that long.

POTUS BEFORE AND AFTER: Look What Having The World's Toughest Job Did To These 10 Men

Are you upset that you didn't get a chance to have a Cuban Cigar put where the sun doesn't shine from the HIV ex president? Sure seems to be defending his actions, that we all know about, could it be that you participated with that 70 year old? Now that would make me sick.

Forum List

Back