Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

Why are all you progs so afraid of him if that's the case?

Say, you work for the government, don't you?

Trump has called for the termination of the constitution, called for a third term for himself and committed to locking up his political opponents.

I take that very seriously.

You probably said the same thing in 2016 (as you heard it on MSNBC.) I remember your type flooding the boards, evidently getting paid by Deep State for Pro-Killary postings. Find another country to destroy you raving lunatic. There is still a bit of life left here and we will fight you to the death.

Trump followed the law 100% the first time (first President of modern times to do so 100%) and would again when Elected a 3rd time.

Our elections are far more secure now than in 2016 - Trump has no chance of winning without Russian help.

Hey, moron, here's a newsflash for your mathematically challenged ass--He has to have a second term before you can talk about a third. SMFH.

A feat Trump couldn't managed, being a certified one term loser.

But the fact remains, Trump has told us what he would do with second term if elected: seize a third. Terminate the constitution. Imprison his political opponents.

And MAGA is here for it. Because MAGA is fundamentally incompatible with the US Constitution.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?

I'm betting they will support him when he tries to stay in office. I believe the psychopath has already floated the idea that his first term doesn't count because of all the impeachments.

This is talk from the Chowderhead on the Hurricane. This is the current DEMwitted candidate. No wonder they have to steal ten states with millions of votes.

However, Joe Biden, without offering any evidence whatsoever, blamed climate change for Hurricane Idalia.

And Biden’s solution? ‘Give us more money so we can stop climate change!’

“There are still some deniers out there in terms of whether or not climate change had anything to do with any of this, and we’re gonna need a whole hell of a lot more money!” Biden said.

Trump has called for the termination of the constitution, called for a third term for himself and committed to locking up his political opponents.

I take that very seriously.
Big fat lie.

Biden is actively trying to imprison his political opponents.

I'm betting they will support him when he tries to stay in office. I believe the psychopath has already floated the idea that his first term doesn't count because of all the impeachments.
So, you're attacking for stuff that he hasn't even done?

Why are all you progs so afraid of him if that's the case?

Say, you work for the government, don't you?
Sure don't, Trumpster.

But you can pretend I do, if it makes you feel a little better about yourself!

I know how you orange kids love to play make believe!

:hhello:

Big fat lie.

Unfortunately, no.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

And Trump has floated the idea a third term repeatedly.

"“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

And Trump committing to locking up his political opponents if reelected:

Trump's told us what to expect from a third term. The deplorables love it......as the MAGA movement was always about authoritarianism.
Biden is actively trying to imprison his political opponents.

Nope. The grand juries indicted Trump. Not Biden.

And the evidence thoroughly justifies the charges.

So, you're attacking for stuff that he hasn't even done?

Trump has told us that if given a second term, he'd seize a third. He's called for the termination of the constitution. He's committed to imprisoning his political opponents.

Why would we not attack him on all of that?

Sure don't, Trumpster.

But you can pretend I do, if it makes you feel a little better about yourself!

I know how you orange kids love to play make believe!

:hhello:
I'll bet that you or your wife or your immediate family make money off the government. Most libs are getting paid by the government.

I'll bet that you or your wife or your immediate family make money off the government. Most libs are getting paid by the government.
^^^ They have to make everything personal.

Good. Get all that impotent rage out, slugger!

Trump has told us that if given a second term, he'd seize a third. He's called for the termination of the constitution. He's committed to imprisoning his political opponents.

Why would we not attack him on all of that?

Looks like this DemWitted poster Skylar has recieved todays talking points reposting them about ten times over. We get it at #1 you ignorant cow.

AND he is not wrong. He is owed most of his first term over for DC Obstruction and Payback for stealing his 65-35 win in 2020. None of us would be saddened by the comforting fact that we had 8 yrs of prosperity ahead. And payback.

Forum List

Back