Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

I'd vote for a politician that promised to kill the fags. Sure.

So what do you do when you run into a Conservative like this who embraces a shitty position with no shame? You call bullshit.

I doubt you would actually do that. I think you're just saying it for the sake of the MB because you want to get a rise out of people. I doubt you even believe any of the shit you post; I think it's all in service of your attention-seeking ego and nothing more. I think you're so anti-social that interaction on a MB is the closest you're going to get to human contact. So you try to elicit strong emotions out of people because that way, you can convince yourself that you actually matter. But you don't matter. Not at all. Not to anyone. Not for any purpose. Not for any belief or goal. You're just...there. Trying to carve out an existence for yourself because what you've done so far hasn't managed to get you out into society, interacting with people face-to-face.

You're a fraud. Nothing more.
Shut up, gimp boy.

So what do you do when you run into a Conservative like this who embraces a shitty position with no shame? You call bullshit.

I doubt you would actually do that. I think you're just saying it for the sake of the MB because you want to get a rise out of people. I doubt you even believe any of the shit you post; I think it's all in service of your attention-seeking ego and nothing more. I think you're so anti-social that interaction on a MB is the closest you're going to get to human contact. So you try to elicit strong emotions out of people because that way, you can convince yourself that you actually matter. But you don't matter. Not at all. Not to anyone. Not for any purpose. Not for any belief or goal. You're just...there. Trying to carve out an existence for yourself because what you've done so far hasn't managed to get you out into society, interacting with people face-to-face.

Ive been catching up on this thread. He is coming across as quite needy. Trying to impress with his hard man credentials and desperate to strike up some sort of relationship with people who have better things to do. It comes across as a bit forced and sad. As well as being deadly dull.

Ive been catching up on this thread. He is coming across as quite needy. Trying to impress with his hard man credentials and desperate to strike up some sort of relationship with people who have better things to do. It comes across as a bit forced and sad. As well as being deadly dull.

Pink News .....:lmao:

Shut your piehole, fat Hitler in a sweater.

Last edited:

Pink News .....:lmao:
The person who started that news service got the idea for the name after contracting pink eye while eating hairy buttholes at the bathhouse.

Shut up, gimp boy.

AHHHH! NOW we are getting to the heart of it. Now we are finally understanding what compels someone to spam a board with bullshit; it's all about your desperate need for attention and validation. That obviously comes from the shit job your parents did raising you; daddy either hugged you too much, or not enough. So you seek out validation on message boards by posting the most horrendous shit you can think of, that way people will pay attention to you and you can feel like you're a part of something.

What. A. Fraud.

Shut up, gimp boy.

AHHHH! NOW we are getting to the heart of it. Now we are finally understanding what compels someone to spam a board with bullshit; it's all about your desperate need for attention and validation. That obviously comes from the shit job your parents did raising you; daddy either hugged you too much, or not enough. So you seek out validation on message boards by posting the most horrendous shit you can think of, that way people will pay attention to you and you can feel like you're a part of something.

What. A. Fraud.
Keep crying.

Shut up, gimp boy.

What. A. Fraud.

As you spam the board with personal insults

It so fucking boring because it's the same shit over and over; stake out a horrendous position on a message board in order to elicit a response so that he can feel like he is a part of something.

It so fucking boring because it's the same shit over and over; stake out a horrendous position on a message board in order to elicit a response so that he can feel like he is a part of something.
You know there is an ignore button you can use at any time if what I'm saying hurts your fee-fees so much, right?

You don't have anything interesting to say most of the time, so I won't miss you.

Forum List

Back