Don't do anything dumb, Republicans

True. No candidates.

And, didn't they just do another of their admittedly phony "repeal ACA" votes"? I think its #50.

They keep trying, and failing, to reinvent themselves but then, they move against civil rights again. Women, blacks, gays, children, Hispanics and more ... Those groups have been and continue to be anti-Repub and rightly so.

If you can avoid nominating nuts, and avoid tripping over your tongue by saying stupid things about abortion and such, Obama and the Democrats in Washington can be stopped in their destructive tracks

Fresh hope for GOP to take over Senate | New York Post

That would be nice, but one thing we can in fact be certain of going into the next election is that Republicans will do something dumb.

I doubt the TP will be able to control itself. They will have to get a few of their loons in the mix.

Republicans will snatch defeat from victory if they worry about how liberals feel about them. Perhaps they should take a "punish our enemies" approach. It works. No Liberal can argue with that. "Bring a gun to a knife fight" while they are at it.

Don't do anything dumb, Republicans
Obviously you’re unaware of how sad, partisan, and telling this is.

You’re actually admonishing republican candidates to not let on how crazy they are and how bankrupt the GOP agenda is by withholding information or indeed lying to the American people.

Remarkable.

Yeah, that's what I did. Right.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back