Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

My first and primary concern is for the safety of my fellow citizens.

Lets keep out all the rapist travelling along with these rape victims to protect American women and children.
Rapists come from all over the world. We're not banning everyone from coming here. Meanwhile, you failed miserably trying to show Mexicans who sneak in across the border are rapists.

1. Your willful blindness to the evidence is not my failure.

2. I really hope that we are not knowing letting rapists in from other parts of the world. Can you support that claim?
I would hope not too but the reality is that rapists exist in every corner of the globe. It's inconceivable that none ever travel to the U.S..

And there's no willful blindness on my part. There are delusions on yours since that article does not reveal if any of the rapists cross the border.

By actively working to protect the Status Quo, you are supporting the continued mass rape of these women and allowing these rapists to enter the US unvetted and unchecked.

The article discussed their fellow migrants are a significant portion of the rapists. Considering the MASSIVE scale of the rape problem, that means a LOT of fucking rapists are entering the country.

The GUIDES, are also entering the nation, of course, even if they are not staying. I am against large scale and repeated visits to the US by rapists also.
And their "fellow migrants" come from all over Central America. How many are Mexican? The article doesn't say. How many committed rape as opposed to accepting sex as a form of payment? The article doesn't say. How many, if any, rapists cross the border? The article doesn't say.

You are making up shit you want to promote based on those articles even though they don't corroborate the shit you are selling.

We are dealing with an illegal population hiding in the shadows.

The details are sketchy.

But the problem is real and huge.

SEAL THE BORDER.

THey lie about what Trump says, and report HIllary's nonsensical smears as though they were news.
Trump spouts his idiocy for all to see. The press has an OBLIGATION to report on exactly what Trump is

X

If that is so true, then why do they lie?

Their actions show that they disagree with you.

At some level they know that his message is a winning message otherwise they would be reporting on what he actually says.

Nobody has lied about Trump

...J

It was reported that he said all mexicans are rapists. Which is a blatant lie.

When you lie, you admit that you know that the truth is not on your side, ie that you are in the wrong.

Why do you support policies that you have to lie in order to defend?

What was reported was the exact quote from Trump...with video

Trump admitted that "some" Mexicans may be OK. "Some" is not the same as "most"
Trump fear mongered to turn the public against Mexicans

No it was not.

It was blatantly lied about.

From that right wing rag, Salon.

The media needs to stop telling this lie about Donald Trump. I’m a Sanders supporter — and value honesty

"You might well dislike Trump’s words. I did. But let’s not make it worse. He did not say that all Mexicans are rapists. Yet that’s what many commentators did. For example, Politico misquoted Trump by omitting his phrase about “good people.” They said he was “demonizing Mexicans as rapists.” They argued that Mexicans do not really commit more rapes in the U.S. than whites. But that’s not what Trump claimed.

Similarly, other news sources misrepresented his words in offensive ways:

The New York Times: “Trump’s claim that illegal Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.”

Time Magazine: “Trump’s comment that Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.’”

Associated Press: “Trump called Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals”

CBS News: “Trump defends calling Mexican immigrants ‘rapists.’”

L.A. Times: “describing Mexican immigrants as ‘rapists.’”

Fortune: “in a speech branding Mexican immigrants as criminals and rapists.”

Hollywood Reporter: “he referred to Mexican immigrants as ‘rapists.’”

Huffington Post: “He called Latino immigrants ‘criminals’ and ‘rapists.’”

The Washington Post: “He referred to Mexicans as “rapists.”

Compare such words with Trump’s words. Which is worse? Writers excerpted the phrase: “they’re rapists,” as if it were about all Mexican unauthorized immigrants, or worse, about all Mexican immigrants, or even worst, about all Mexicans. But that’s not what he said. That’s not what he meant. It was just a remark about some of the criminals crossing the border.

The trick for misrepresenting Trump’s words can be used against anyone.

For example, on October 7, at a Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton answered the question: “Which enemy are you most proud of?” She replied: “In addition to the NRA, um, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, um, the Iranians.”

If you do to her what the media did to Trump, then you should believe that Hillary Clinton is proud to be the enemy of 77 million citizens of Iran, plus millions more living outside Iran, including mothers, children, and disabled people. But that’s not what she meant."

Stop your lying.

LOL

Your point is as dead this time as it was last time I saw you pull out those articles since they 1) don't reveal hpw many cases are rape, as opposed to prostitution; 2) don't reveal how many of the rapists are Mexican; and 3) don't reveal how many, if any, of the rapists who are Mexican cross the border into the U.S..

80% are raped. You can quibble about what percentage is forcible rape and what percentage is rape by coercion, and what percentage is willing prostitution and what percentage of the rapists are Mexican as opposed to another Central American nation.

It is an atrocity that YOU and YOURS want to keep open, letting these women be raped and importing rapists into this country, because it advances the lib agenda.

BUILD THE WALL.
First of all, the wall is not getting built even if by some miracle, Crazy Donald becomes president. Congress hasn't funded the construction of that wall for 10 years now and they're not going to change their position for Crazy Donald, who they don't like to begin with.

But to that report, many, if not most, are not rape. A woman who chooses to offer her body in exchange for services is a prostitute, not a rape victim.

And again, the point you ignored.... building that wall would leave them stuck in the countries they are fleeing, a predicament worse than rape, according to you. Why do you want to do that to those women?

The implication of the article, with it's listing of the practice of using sex as a bribe, implies that it is a significant percentage of the rapes.

There is NOTHING that indicates it is a majority of the rapes. That was spin made up by you to minimize the massive atrocity that is our southern border.

And I did not ignore that point. I stated that the safety of my fellow American citizens take priority.

This is not something I am doing to them. Mexico is a sovereign nation that is responsible for it's own actions.
I never said it was the majority of cases. I said it could be the majority of cases given it's so common. And leaving those women stranded and helpless in their home countries would be something you're responsible for by building the wall you promote, squashing their escape from sexual assault in the countries they are fleeing. That's why it's laughable that you pretend to give a shit about those girls.

If we were to assume that HALF of the rapes were completely willing prostitution by women willing to do that, that would mean that "only" 40% of the women were raped.

And that is still a horror that we do not want to release on our female citizens.

The protection of OUR women and children comes first.

Mexico and mexicans are not children who's lives we are responsible for.
We're going in circles now.... if it's the protection of our women and children you're concerned with, you'd be promoting banning all foreigners from coming into the U.S., legally and illegally, since rapists come from all over, not just Mexico.

Rapists come from all over the world. We're not banning everyone from coming here. Meanwhile, you failed miserably trying to show Mexicans who sneak in across the border are rapists.

2. I really hope that we are not knowing letting rapists in from other parts of the world. Can you support that claim?
I would hope not too but the reality is that rapists exist in every corner of the globe. It's inconceivable that none ever travel to the U.S..

And there's no willful blindness on my part. There are delusions on yours since that article does not reveal if any of the rapists cross the border.

By actively working to protect the Status Quo, you are supporting the continued mass rape of these women and allowing these rapists to enter the US unvetted and unchecked.

The article discussed their fellow migrants are a significant portion of the rapists. Considering the MASSIVE scale of the rape problem, that means a LOT of fucking rapists are entering the country.

The GUIDES, are also entering the nation, of course, even if they are not staying. I am against large scale and repeated visits to the US by rapists also.
And their "fellow migrants" come from all over Central America. How many are Mexican? The article doesn't say. How many committed rape as opposed to accepting sex as a form of payment? The article doesn't say. How many, if any, rapists cross the border? The article doesn't say.

You are making up shit you want to promote based on those articles even though they don't corroborate the shit you are selling.

The details are sketchy.

SEAL THE BORDER.
Again... Congress is not building that wall even if Crazy Donald is president.

Trump spouts his idiocy for all to see. The press has an OBLIGATION to report on exactly what Trump is

X

At some level they know that his message is a winning message otherwise they would be reporting on what he actually says.

...J

When you lie, you admit that you know that the truth is not on your side, ie that you are in the wrong.

No it was not.

The media needs to stop telling this lie about Donald Trump. I’m a Sanders supporter — and value honesty

"You might well dislike Trump’s words. I did. But let’s not make it worse. He did not say that all Mexicans are rapists. Yet that’s what many commentators did. For example, Politico misquoted Trump by omitting his phrase about “good people.” They said he was “demonizing Mexicans as rapists.” They argued that Mexicans do not really commit more rapes in the U.S. than whites. But that’s not what Trump claimed.

The New York Times: “Trump’s claim that illegal Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.”

Compare such words with Trump’s words. Which is worse? Writers excerpted the phrase: “they’re rapists,” as if it were about all Mexican unauthorized immigrants, or worse, about all Mexican immigrants, or even worst, about all Mexicans. But that’s not what he said. That’s not what he meant. It was just a remark about some of the criminals crossing the border.

For example, on October 7, at a Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton answered the question: “Which enemy are you most proud of?” She replied: “In addition to the NRA, um, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, um, the Iranians.”

If you do to her what the media did to Trump, then you should believe that Hillary Clinton is proud to be the enemy of 77 million citizens of Iran, plus millions more living outside Iran, including mothers, children, and disabled people. But that’s not what she meant."

Stop your lying.
But you're claiming Mexican immigrants are rapists, just like those headlines cite. Does this mean you're lying?

80% are raped. You can quibble about what percentage is forcible rape and what percentage is rape by coercion, and what percentage is willing prostitution and what percentage of the rapists are Mexican as opposed to another Central American nation.

It is an atrocity that YOU and YOURS want to keep open, letting these women be raped and importing rapists into this country, because it advances the lib agenda.

BUILD THE WALL.
First of all, the wall is not getting built even if by some miracle, Crazy Donald becomes president. Congress hasn't funded the construction of that wall for 10 years now and they're not going to change their position for Crazy Donald, who they don't like to begin with.

But to that report, many, if not most, are not rape. A woman who chooses to offer her body in exchange for services is a prostitute, not a rape victim.

And again, the point you ignored.... building that wall would leave them stuck in the countries they are fleeing, a predicament worse than rape, according to you. Why do you want to do that to those women?

The implication of the article, with it's listing of the practice of using sex as a bribe, implies that it is a significant percentage of the rapes.

There is NOTHING that indicates it is a majority of the rapes. That was spin made up by you to minimize the massive atrocity that is our southern border.

And I did not ignore that point. I stated that the safety of my fellow American citizens take priority.

This is not something I am doing to them. Mexico is a sovereign nation that is responsible for it's own actions.
I never said it was the majority of cases. I said it could be the majority of cases given it's so common. And leaving those women stranded and helpless in their home countries would be something you're responsible for by building the wall you promote, squashing their escape from sexual assault in the countries they are fleeing. That's why it's laughable that you pretend to give a shit about those girls.

If we were to assume that HALF of the rapes were completely willing prostitution by women willing to do that, that would mean that "only" 40% of the women were raped.

And that is still a horror that we do not want to release on our female citizens.

The protection of OUR women and children comes first.

Mexico and mexicans are not children who's lives we are responsible for.
We're going in circles now.... if it's the protection of our women and children you're concerned with, you'd be promoting banning all foreigners from coming into the U.S., legally and illegally, since rapists come from all over, not just Mexico.

I certainly want to ban all rapists from all over.

You seem to be implying that that is not current policy? Do we allow want a be immigrants with violent criminal records to immigrate?

If we do, i want that stopped immediately.

The flow of illegals are, by definition, not vetted AT ALL.

The details are sketchy.

SEAL THE BORDER.
Again... Congress is not building that wall even if Crazy Donald is president.

So, you've dropped arguing that there is a huge rape problem, but instead are arguing that your political allies will prevent any attempt to protect American women and children from the invading rapists?

Well, perhaps, but we have to try.

I guess you probably don't understand why.

...J

No it was not.

Stop your lying.
But you're claiming Mexican immigrants are rapists, just like those headlines cite. Does this mean you're lying?

And we continue to see who lefties admit that they cannot win the Contest of Ideas by honest debate, by lying.

Why do you defend a policy that you know is wrong?

I challenge you to show me where I claimed that, in general, Mexican Immigrants are rapists.

This is a rhetorical demand, because I know that A. I said no such thing, and B. that you, being a lefty, will not be honest enough to ever admit that despite your inability to support your statement.

X

...J

No it was not.

Stop your lying.
I thought Trump catching himself and only admitting that "Some" are good people was most demeaning

Any one else would have said most are good people

...J

No it was not.

Stop your lying.
I thought Trump catching himself and only admitting that "Some" are good people was most demeaning

In the SALON piece portion I just excerpted for you there are TEN examples by major media outlets LYING about what Trump said, like I said they did and you said they did NOT.

You, of course, are demonstrating normal lefty behavior, by being too dishonest to admit that.

The lefties in the media believe that they need to LIE about what Trump says, in order to advance the Lefty Agenda.

They know that the Truth is not on your side.

They fear that if the American voters is given too much Truth that they will vote for Trump and against the Lefty Candidate and agenda.

YOur dodging this issues shows that you are the same as them.

Dishonest partisans who put their partisan interests ahead of the Good of this Nation.

...J

No it was not.

Stop your lying.

In the SALON piece portion I just excerpted for you there are TEN examples by major media outlets LYING about what Trump said, like I said they did and you said they did NOT.

You, of course, are demonstrating normal lefty behavior, by being too dishonest to admit that.

The lefties in the media believe that they need to LIE about what Trump says, in order to advance the Lefty Agenda.

They fear that if the American voters is given too much Truth that they will vote for Trump and against the Lefty Candidate and agenda.

Dishonest partisans who put their partisan interests ahead of the Good of this Nation.
What Trump said and confirmed later is fully documented

It cost him the Hispanic vote

No it was not.

Stop your lying.

What Trump said and confirmed later is fully documented

It cost him the Hispanic vote

YOU HAVE ADMITTED THAT HE DID NOT SAY WHAT THOSE MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS SAID HE SAID.

Your words "Trump admitted that "some" Mexicans may be OK."

You are right that that is what he said.

That is not what the TEN major media examples reported.

THEY LIED.

I said that his ex wives can be bought off. that means nothing in the way of the citizens of this country or anybody else. trump does not get along with anybody that he cannot buy off. equating his ex wives to most demographics in this country & leaders of other nations & their peoples is ridiculous.

"Bought off" is your opinion on how he got them to keep liking him, despite their divorces.

The point is that it demonstrates a skill set that RW claimed he did not have.

Quibbling over details and methods does not change that.

You have agreed with me.

Trump can "Get along with other people".

Your "point" about the voters is moving the goal post from "being president" to "getting elected". That you keep trying to change the subject is an admission on your part that you know you have lost this point.

And being experienced in buying people off is certainly a valuable skill in international relations.

It is the opposite of ridiculous.

lol. you are as ridiculous as your claim. you are a very good student of trump's. keep saying the same words over again along with 'believe me' doesn't make your claim any less ridiculous. can't say anything regarding marla... but ivana has a gag order hanging over her head. gee, I wonder why. as for marla... 'nice tits but no brain' is not a very nice compliment her friend made... i'm sure she didn't mind it though. lol........

You are a coward unable to admit that your enemy has even ONE ability.

1. Normal people just disagree. Only rightwingnuts try to delegitimization their political opponents. As usual you wing its have things backwards.

2. You give yourself far greater importance than you actually have.

1. OMG. The Left is CONSTANTLY calling the Right "racist" which is nothing but an attempt to "deligitimize" them. NOt to mention the more recent and specific attempts to paint Trump as Hitler, Hater, mentally ill, con man, stupid, ect.

You lefties are CONSTANTLY running away from the issues, and attacking the legitimacy of the messenger.

My "coward" comment was made in the context that Playtime IMPLICITLY AGREED with me, but can't bring himself to EXPLICITLY admit it.

That is cowardly.

Do you have the balls to actually address what the POINT was?

2. Nothing I have said, refers to any "importance" on my part. That was nonsense on your part.

I did not agree with you & you can't even figure I am a female you dumbass.

I said that his ex wives can be bought off. that means nothing in the way of the citizens of this country or anybody else. trump does not get along with anybody that he cannot buy off. equating his ex wives to most demographics in this country & leaders of other nations & their peoples is ridiculous.

"Bought off" is your opinion on how he got them to keep liking him, despite their divorces.

You have agreed with me.

Your "point" about the voters is moving the goal post from "being president" to "getting elected". That you keep trying to change the subject is an admission on your part that you know you have lost this point.

And being experienced in buying people off is certainly a valuable skill in international relations.

lol. you are as ridiculous as your claim. you are a very good student of trump's. keep saying the same words over again along with 'believe me' doesn't make your claim any less ridiculous. can't say anything regarding marla... but ivana has a gag order hanging over her head. gee, I wondewhy. as for marla... 'nice tits but no brain' is not a very nice compliment her friend made... i'm sure she didn't mind it though. lol........

enemy? YOU? you are giving yourself WAY too much credit. :itsok:

We were talking about Trump's ability to get along with other people, that you EXPLICITLY agreed with but are to cowardly to EXPLICITLY STATE.

NOt me, you ass.

Your little pretend misunderstanding there was nothing but a dodge to avoid the point that you cannot refute, combined with a little gotcha aimed at me.

Even on this little thing, you libs have to lie and be assholes.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

you have a real problem with people who disagree with you & hallucinate a lot don't you?

1. I already addressed your point regarding Trump's history of outsourcing in the post you responded to. By simply repeating your initial point you are engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion as a form of propaganda, thus your point is invalid and my point stands.

Here is it again, for you to once again fail to address.

One could argue that there is an appearance of hypocrisy in someone who has manufactured overseas running on better Trade Policy for America. Or one could point out the difference between playing by the rules and making the rules.

2. Sure he can. Better Trade policy can discourage outsourcing and imports and encourage domestic manufacturing.

Trump is a liar and a hypocrite. His trade policies are simplistic nonsense that appeals to low information voters. No, we can no longer insist everything be made here......even if you are the Orange Jesus

We have record trade deficits every fucking year.

You lefties have been complaining about Working Class and Middle Class wage stagnation for generations. The primary cause of that is imports and outsourcing.

Hillary's policies are more of that.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not "insisting that everything be made here".

That is a strawman, and thus an admission from you that you cannot defend your position based on it's merits.
Trump is blowing sunshine up their ass. He can no more bring back manufacturing jobs than be a good husband

and why would they think someone who sends his jobs overseas is going to do anything for them on the issue of jobs.

that's just delusional.

What is crazy is the pretense that a man's behavior in a job will be identical to his behavior in another job, even if the job is DIFFERENT.

As a CEO, his job was to make money for his investors.

As a President his job will be to serve the interests of America and Americans.

Your claim otherwise is moronic nonsense.

trump has been around yes men all his freakin' life. & he's insane.

Who knows what terrible choices they must face if submitting themselves to likely rape is the best one available?

It is amusing to see how much of a bleeding heart you lefties have when the answer might slow your agenda a mite.
By that same token, you bleeding heart righties could make it easier then for them to come to America so they don't have to make that dangerous trek across Mexico to sneak into the U.S.. Increase the number of entry visas and offer them a clear path to citizenship so that every third world suffering person on the planet can come into the U.S.

Instead, you support Crazy Donald who wants to erect a wall to keep them out. Which of course, leaves them stranded in their home countries, which as you just pointed out ... is a fate worse than rape.

Lets keep out all the rapist travelling along with these rape victims to protect American women and children.
Immigrants have a lower rate of offending than native-born citizens.
The greatest threat is from Americans.

That is bullshit.

There is no way that people young enough and desperate enough to illegally enter a nation commit crime at a lower rate than native born citizens.
It's true.

You have agreed with me.

lol. you are as ridiculous as your claim. you are a very good student of trump's. keep saying the same words over again along with 'believe me' doesn't make your claim any less ridiculous. can't say anything regarding marla... but ivana has a gag order hanging over her head. gee, I wondewhy. as for marla... 'nice tits but no brain' is not a very nice compliment her friend made... i'm sure she didn't mind it though. lol........

enemy? YOU? you are giving yourself WAY too much credit. :itsok:

We were talking about Trump's ability to get along with other people, that you EXPLICITLY agreed with but are to cowardly to EXPLICITLY STATE.

NOt me, you ass.

Your little pretend misunderstanding there was nothing but a dodge to avoid the point that you cannot refute, combined with a little gotcha aimed at me.

Even on this little thing, you libs have to lie and be assholes.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

you have a real problem with people who disagree with you & hallucinate a lot don't you?

I have a problem with people who are very rude, such as you have been.

Trump is a liar and a hypocrite. His trade policies are simplistic nonsense that appeals to low information voters. No, we can no longer insist everything be made here......even if you are the Orange Jesus

We have record trade deficits every fucking year.

You lefties have been complaining about Working Class and Middle Class wage stagnation for generations. The primary cause of that is imports and outsourcing.

Hillary's policies are more of that.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not "insisting that everything be made here".

That is a strawman, and thus an admission from you that you cannot defend your position based on it's merits.
Trump is blowing sunshine up their ass. He can no more bring back manufacturing jobs than be a good husband

and why would they think someone who sends his jobs overseas is going to do anything for them on the issue of jobs.

that's just delusional.

What is crazy is the pretense that a man's behavior in a job will be identical to his behavior in another job, even if the job is DIFFERENT.

Your claim otherwise is moronic nonsense.

trump has been around yes men all his freakin' life. & he's insane.

Nothing in your post actually addressed anything in my post.

My points thus stand.

Any claim otherwise is moronic nonsense

By that same token, you bleeding heart righties could make it easier then for them to come to America so they don't have to make that dangerous trek across Mexico to sneak into the U.S.. Increase the number of entry visas and offer them a clear path to citizenship so that every third world suffering person on the planet can come into the U.S.

Instead, you support Crazy Donald who wants to erect a wall to keep them out. Which of course, leaves them stranded in their home countries, which as you just pointed out ... is a fate worse than rape.

Immigrants have a lower rate of offending than native-born citizens.
The greatest threat is from Americans.

That is bullshit.

There is no way that people young enough and desperate enough to illegally enter a nation commit crime at a lower rate than native born citizens.
It's true.

Anyone who looks into this issues knows that the government is not effectively tracking crime by illegals, or immigrants.

It is very unlikely that a young population, ie illegals, commits crime at a lower rate than a population that includes tens of millions of elderly AND tens of millions of children.

The numbers you are citing are not credible.

Forum List

Back