Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

My first and primary concern is for the safety of my fellow citizens.

Lets keep out all the rapist travelling along with these rape victims to protect American women and children.
Rapists come from all over the world. We're not banning everyone from coming here. Meanwhile, you failed miserably trying to show Mexicans who sneak in across the border are rapists.
Immigrants have a lower rate of offending than native-born citizens.
The greatest threat is from Americans.

That is bullshit.

There is no way that people young enough and desperate enough to illegally enter a nation commit crime at a lower rate than native born citizens.
It's true.

Anyone who looks into this issues knows that the government is not effectively tracking crime by illegals, or immigrants.

It is very unlikely that a young population, ie illegals, commits crime at a lower rate than a population that includes tens of millions of elderly AND tens of millions of children.

The numbers you are citing are not credible.
Then what was Crazy Donald basing his claim on?

"Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge"

Yeah, because the Clinton News Network is trying to make it a story. The best defense is a good offense, as they say, and that is what the Clinton Mafia Media is doing right now. To combat the revelations of Hillary's shaky health they are launching this distraction, so maybe - just maybe - we won't notice the next time she needs help going up 4 stairs, when she disappears during a debate, and will stop asking for the release of her medical records.

RELEASE THE FULL MEDICAL RECORDS, HILLARY!

"Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge"

Yeah, because the Clinton News Network is trying to make it a story. The best defense is a good offense, as they say, and that is what the Clinton Mafia Media is doing right now. To combat the revelations of Hillary's shaky health they are launching this distraction, so maybe - just maybe - we won't notice the next time she needs help going up 4 stairs, when she disappears during a debate, and will stop asking for the release of her medical records.

RELEASE THE FULL MEDICAL RECORDS, HILLARY!

Losin" Donald's "medical report" is soundly mocked by doctors as lacking any credibility

Hillary has released her medical report and is a healthy 68 year old woman

Any one can see that hillary is a very sick woman. She is being pushed beyond her tolerance.

Any one can see that hillary is a very sick woman. She is being pushed beyond her tolerance.
That's just right wing deflection from the fact that we don't know anything about Trump's health. Hillary's doctor has put out a clear statement, while all we've gotten from Trump is an obvious fake.

We have record trade deficits every fucking year.

You lefties have been complaining about Working Class and Middle Class wage stagnation for generations. The primary cause of that is imports and outsourcing.

Hillary's policies are more of that.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not "insisting that everything be made here".

That is a strawman, and thus an admission from you that you cannot defend your position based on it's merits.
Trump is blowing sunshine up their ass. He can no more bring back manufacturing jobs than be a good husband

and why would they think someone who sends his jobs overseas is going to do anything for them on the issue of jobs.

that's just delusional.

What is crazy is the pretense that a man's behavior in a job will be identical to his behavior in another job, even if the job is DIFFERENT.

As a CEO, his job was to make money for his investors.

As a President his job will be to serve the interests of America and Americans.

Your claim otherwise is moronic nonsense.

trump has been around yes men all his freakin' life. & he's insane.

Nothing in your post actually addressed anything in my post.

My points thus stand.

What is crazy is the pretense that a man's behavior in a job will be identical to his behavior in another job, even if the job is DIFFERENT.

Any claim otherwise is moronic nonsense

And by Americans, trumpsters mean angry white males.

That's just right wing deflection from the fact that we don't know anything about Trump's health. Hillary's doctor has put out a clear statement, while all we've gotten from Trump is an obvious fake.

Hillary is a healthy 68 year old woman
Because Trump faked his medical report, we know nothing about his health

How about we subject both candidates to a comprehensive physical and psychological exam and make ALL the results public. Will Trump agree to that or just stick to his phony report from Dr Feelgood?

Rapists come from all over the world. We're not banning everyone from coming here. Meanwhile, you failed miserably trying to show Mexicans who sneak in across the border are rapists.

That is bullshit.

There is no way that people young enough and desperate enough to illegally enter a nation commit crime at a lower rate than native born citizens.
It's true.

Anyone who looks into this issues knows that the government is not effectively tracking crime by illegals, or immigrants.

It is very unlikely that a young population, ie illegals, commits crime at a lower rate than a population that includes tens of millions of elderly AND tens of millions of children.

First of all, your spin is just you being a jerk.

Second of all, Donald Trump's site, connects to this article, with multiple links to supporting studies and documents.

NBC Covers Up Evidence of Immigration Crime Wave

THe various stats are incomplete, as is discussed in the article, but the general shape and scale of the problem is discernible, if one is not a dishonest partisan.

Trump is blowing sunshine up their ass. He can no more bring back manufacturing jobs than be a good husband

and why would they think someone who sends his jobs overseas is going to do anything for them on the issue of jobs.

that's just delusional.

My points thus stand.

This is for you, you race baiting asshole.

Second of all, your claim is utter bullshit and you know it.

Trump's Trade and Immigration policies would DISPROPORTIONATELY benefit blacks as they are over represented in the Working Class.

That is bullshit.

It's true.

Second of all, Donald Trump's site, connects to this article, with multiple links to supporting studies and documents.

THe various stats are incomplete, as is discussed in the article, but the general shape and scale of the problem is discernible, if one is not a dishonest partisan.
Oh right! Breitbart. What a fucking joke!! Why not Alex Jones?? :poop::mad-61::poop::poop:

That is bullshit.

It's true.

Oh, noooo..... a brain-dead conservative calls me a jerk for hoisting him by his own petard. However shall I go on?

Brain-dead conservative ... aside from your joke of linking to breitbart.com, that article relies heavily on the government data you said is unreliable. According to you, "the government is not effectively tracking crime by illegals, or immigrants."

So why the fuck are you fluffing Crazy Donald by saying he's using said ineffective government studies as proof to back his bigoted statement?

That is bullshit.

It's true.

Oh, noooo..... a brain-dead conservative calls me a jerk for hoisting him by his own petard. However shall I go on?

Brain-dead conservative ... aside from your joke of linking to breitbart.com, that article relies heavily on the government data you said is unreliable. According to you, "the government is not effectively tracking crime by illegals, or immigrants."

So why the fuck are you fluffing Crazy Donald by saying he's using said ineffective government studies as proof to back his bigoted statement?
It's a tough job to defend Trump's statements...he's just as likely to walk them back them back tomorrow.
And then you just look silly...

It's true.

It's a tough job to defend Trump's statements...he's just as likely to walk them back them back tomorrow.
Like he did when he idiotically claimed Obama founded ISIS.

Like he did when he idiotically claimed Obama founded ISIS.
Everyone knew it was SARCASM...except the liberal media...and the conservative media...and his mouthpieces...

That is bullshit.

It's true.

I did not call you a jerk for any substantial comments you may have made, but for your childish and insulting spin.

And I will raise that to "you are an asshole".

And I note that you are pretending the people do not, indeed, do not HAVE to make judgement calls based on incomplete information ALL THE TIME, you dishonest prick.

AND finally,

It's true.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russia.

My "job" of defending that, is a lot LESS "tough" than YOUR job of trying to spin any of that as unreasonable or wrong.

lol. you are as ridiculous as your claim. you are a very good student of trump's. keep saying the same words over again along with 'believe me' doesn't make your claim any less ridiculous. can't say anything regarding marla... but ivana has a gag order hanging over her head. gee, I wondewhy. as for marla... 'nice tits but no brain' is not a very nice compliment her friend made... i'm sure she didn't mind it though. lol........

You are a coward unable to admit that your enemy has even ONE ability.

enemy? YOU? you are giving yourself WAY too much credit. :itsok:

We were talking about Trump's ability to get along with other people, that you EXPLICITLY agreed with but are to cowardly to EXPLICITLY STATE.

NOt me, you ass.

Your little pretend misunderstanding there was nothing but a dodge to avoid the point that you cannot refute, combined with a little gotcha aimed at me.

Even on this little thing, you libs have to lie and be assholes.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

you have a real problem with people who disagree with you & hallucinate a lot don't you?

I have a problem with people who are very rude, such as you have been.

i have a problem with people who are so poorly educated they refuse to see their own lives getting screwed when it's right in front of them.

reminds me of the animal house quote:
'thank -you sir, may i have another?'.

We have record trade deficits every fucking year.

You lefties have been complaining about Working Class and Middle Class wage stagnation for generations. The primary cause of that is imports and outsourcing.

Hillary's policies are more of that.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not "insisting that everything be made here".

That is a strawman, and thus an admission from you that you cannot defend your position based on it's merits.

that's just delusional.

My points thus stand.

bullshit. which amerka & which amerikans?

that's just delusional.

My points thus stand.

angry white poorly educated males.

uh-huh. was it the 7th failed benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hearing where she testified for 11 hours straight hours with nary a yawn? what utter nonsense... & clearly rw nutter spin.

Forum List

Back