CDZ Endorsing State Retaliation

The laws passed to provide favoritism are just as “bad” as those passed to take them away. Too bad you aren’t smart enough to understand that. Pay for play. That is why lobbyists exist.

What laws have been passed for the express purpose of providing favoritism for a single company?

PayPal partners with far left activist groups to de platform conservatives

Yes they do. PayPal is not the Government, they are a private company. Thus one is allowed and one is not

Now that is getting closer to what Florida did, thanks.
Remind me what it’s called when activist groups,big corporations and the government collude to deny the rights of citizens again? And don’t even pretend this is not happening under this administration.

And don’t think for a second Disney is not in bed with Democrats against parents rights.

Remind me what it’s called when activist groups,big corporations and the government collude to deny the rights of citizens again? And don’t even pretend this is not happening under this administration.

And don’t think for a second Disney is not in bed with Democrats against parents rights.

And now, using Fla as its example this administration can now start passing bills designed to punish individual companies for daring to disagree with it.

I am sure you will support that with all the gusto you support this bill.

And now, using Fla as its example this administration can now start passing bills designed to punish individual companies for daring to disagree with it.

I am sure you will support that with all the gusto you support this bill.
What example? Biden’s press secretary already openly stated people with opposing political views should be debanked. Hate to break it to you. They are already using big corporations to do their dirty work. Not my problem you have your head in the sand.

What laws have been passed for the express purpose of providing favoritism for a single company?
Disney. The one we are discussing now that will be taken away. There are numerous others. In our home town, Home Depot was given residential property tax rates Vs commercial. I am sure there are 1000s mini deals like this. Just because you’re ignorant doesn’t mean they do not exist.

What example? Biden’s press secretary already openly stated people with opposing political views should be debanked. Hate to break it to you. They are already using big corporations to do their dirty work. Not my problem you have your head in the sand.

Saying something is very different than passing a bill to make it happen.

Disney. The one we are discussing now that will be taken away.

I was asking what law/bills by the left had been done

In our home town, Home Depot was given residential property tax rates Vs commercial. I am sure there are 1000s mini deals like this. Just because you’re ignorant doesn’t mean they do not exist.

Every company is eligible for such an concession from the Govt. They did not write the law doing that just for Home Depot. All those mini-deals fall within existing laws that are open to everyone. That is very different than writing a new bill to target a specific company.

Saying something is very different than passing a bill to make it happen.
So you think it’s okay that democrats,activist groups and big corporations skirt the law and do the deplatforming,debanking and other colluding behind the scenes?

I would love to see what this is. Seems to be such a slippery term
The positive side of Woke is wanting people to have awarness of our acutal policys & actions both good and poor desisions. The down side of the younger liberal view is the the same as the ultra consertive side, shuting down Freedom of expression. As A CHOICE of political party over best intrest of our country. zero balance of power is rejected by both extremes. They are just the loudest voices not the smartest voices.

So you think it’s okay that democrats,activist groups and big corporations skirt the law and do the deplatforming,debanking and other colluding behind the scenes?

Besides the fact that both sides do it, yes I think it is better that it happens that way than for the Govt to start passing laws designed to punish individual companies for showing dissent.

Besides the fact that both sides do it, yes I think it is better that it happens that way than for the Govt to start passing laws designed to punish individual companies for showing dissent.
Glad to know you have no problem with fascism. Must be why you never call it out and pretend not to know about it.

I was asking what law/bills by the left had been done

Every company is eligible for such an concession from the Govt. They did not write the law doing that just for Home Depot. All those mini-deals fall within existing laws that are open to everyone. That is very different than writing a new bill to target a specific company.
what law is Florida writing? Are they not taking away a concession? They aren't writing a specific law to target Disney.

Glad to know you have no problem with fascism. Must be why you never call it out and pretend not to know about it.

If I supported fascism I would be like you can support this bill in Florida. It is not my job to educate you on the meaning of words

what law is Florida writing? Are they not taking away a concession? They aren't writing a specific law to target Disney.

Yes, they wrote a bill to specifically target Disney. They have not even pretended that they were not, the sponsor of the bill said the 1 year time till it take effect gives Disney a year to rethink their dissent.

Yes, they wrote a bill to specifically target Disney. They have not even pretended that they were not, the sponsor of the bill said the 1 year time till it take effect gives Disney a year to rethink their dissent.
What Law?

Disney conducts cruises to the Dominican Republic, which does not recognize same-sex marriage, and that the company is “fine lining their pockets from the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) and all the atrocities that go on there. So Disney is all about the money. Their stock is tanking and rated SELL. Regardless of what Florida does, Disney has alienated half the country because the President of Disney entertainment has two queer kids and wants them to feel better. It’s fine. They lost my business and I am sure I am not the only one who is moving in a different direction.

Forum List

Back