Eric Cantor lost his seat

Republicans destroying one another..its better than comedy central.

Fuck you wannabe neo nazi faggot(aren't you palestinian or something?). And honestly the troll job is lame. Take your poor trolling and your gay Creativity(Nature's Finest lol) shit elsewhere.

I have no problem with that, so long as we

1. keep track of where every one of them is

2. make them pay US taxes

3. get no US benefits

4. no anchor babies

5. if they want citizenship, they get in line and do it legally

Deal?

if you are here working and paying into a system with your taxes like everyone else.....why should you not be able to partake?....for instance this health care thing....if a guy is paying his share of taxes for it....as long as he is putting in....why should he not get to use it?....he isnt getting something for nothing...he is paying....just askin...

This is where the 'illegals don't pay taxes' argument falls apart. If you pay rent, buy stuff, work, you pay taxes.

Isn't Ted Cruz an anchor baby?

Strictly speaking, so is Mittens but it's okay if they're dingy RWs.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I won't miss Cantor but it turns out Brat is a total nutjob who, get this, says Ayn Rand is his intellectual hero.

Never ever underestimate the complete stupidity of the tee potties nutters.

You realize Cantor was defeated by the tea party candidate, no?

Democrats aren't defeated in primaries?

they absolutely are. but incumbents generally aren't. (note: I said generally).

or do we want to ignore the fact that cantor is the first house majority leader EVER defeated in a primary.

no doubt that isn't significant, i'm sure.

So not getting rid of our crappy incumbents makes you stronger? How exactly?

or do we want to ignore the fact that cantor is the first house majority leader EVER defeated in a primary.

because he was a true conservative with a 95% rating based on his votes.

the fact that you want wackos makes us stronger because you look like wackos and then you lose.

or do we need to have a talk about Sharon Angle, Todd Aikin, Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell?

the fact that you want wackos makes us stronger because you look like wackos and then you lose.

or do we need to have a talk about Sharon Angle, Todd Aikin, Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell?

Christine O'Donnell lost Delaware, wow, how did a Republican do that? LOL.

Sarah Palin lost nothing, she was on McCain's ticket and McCain was a loser choice.

Republicans have Todd Aiken, you have Anthony Weiner, you're not winning that one.

Sharon Angle lost a tight race in a divided State to the Senate majority leader, it was a toss up the whole time.

You haven't shown anything here.

Absolutely. This is different because this is taking out someone who was fairly conservative and replacing him with someone who is NUTS! That also won't appeal to the rest of the nation...as a whole the tea party is making the republican party into a minority party.

Lol...doubtful.

Fuck you wannabe neo nazi faggot(aren't you palestinian or something?). And honestly the troll job is lame. Take your poor trolling and your gay Creativity(Nature's Finest lol) shit elsewhere.

SOMEONE IS PISSED! Whoooo wee! Someone pee in your cheerios this morning son? Wait! I got it. You didn't know Cantor lost till this morning eh? Yeah I would be pissed to if I saw the end of the tunnel closing in on my party as well.

I am glad he lost, hopefully we can get more David Brats in office to stop amnesty and stop the flow of third worlders like yourself.

I won't miss Cantor but it turns out Brat is a total nutjob who, get this, says Ayn Rand is his intellectual hero.

Never ever underestimate the complete stupidity of the tee potties nutters.

You realize Cantor was defeated by the tea party candidate, no?

Who, according to the New York Times, couldn't get any tee potty group to endorse him. Why is that? Is it because his economic ideas are so wacko? No, I doubt any tee potty is smart enough to even consider the facts about a candidate.

And yes, if you read my post, I did say we should not underestimate the stupidity of the tee potty nutters.

Absolutely. This is different because this is taking out someone who was fairly conservative and replacing him with someone who is NUTS! That also won't appeal to the rest of the nation...as a whole the tea party is making the republican party into a minority party.

Lol...doubtful.

SOMEONE IS PISSED! Whoooo wee! Someone pee in your cheerios this morning son? Wait! I got it. You didn't know Cantor lost till this morning eh? Yeah I would be pissed to if I saw the end of the tunnel closing in on my party as well.

We will be seeing a lot more of this. Just like the last general, the RWs get all orgasmic over one nutter after another. As each one is shown to be unqualified and/or very flawed, they'll run over and get behind yet another nutter.

For the right, this is just SSDD.

Liberal Faggots and Wannabe Neo Nazi Palestinians don't like David Brat, lol, enemies like these.

In this case, yes it does.

He's not qualified. If you were listening, he was asked what his position is on various issues and he dodged every single one of them. He simply cannot hide his ignorance for very long.

Liberal Faggots and Wannabe Neo Nazi Palestinians don't like David Brat, lol, enemies like these.

And, EXACTLY what are the qualifications you like about him?

EXACTLY.

No waffling. No sideways skittering. Just a straight out answer.

What positions of Brat's are you in favor of?

Christine O'Donnell lost Delaware, wow, how did a Republican do that? LOL.

Sarah Palin lost nothing, she was on McCain's ticket and McCain was a loser choice.

Republicans have Todd Aiken, you have Anthony Weiner, you're not winning that one.

Sharon Angle lost a tight race in a divided State to the Senate majority leader, it was a toss up the whole time.

You haven't shown anything here.

Republicans have lost four very winnable Senate seats in DE NV IN and MO in 10 and 12 because they nominated candidates who the far right loved but weren't palatable to the rest of the electorate.

I don't know about Cantor's seat though. The GOP will make gains in the Senate and maybe in the House.

Cantor's defeat is a gift to Hillary in 2016 however. The Democrats will spin Cantor's defeat as evidence the Republicans are hostile to immigration reform, and they will lose three quarters of the non-white vote again along with the Presidential election.

This was basically a vote against any kind of co-operation with Democrats. All Cantor wanted to do was pass sensible immigration reform. A bill where Democrats gave the house away to the GOP and included ALL the stuff they wanted, from having to wait in the back of the line, pay fines, learn English, etc.

Even though the GOP got everything they wanted in that bill, the hard right wants no part of it, and if you work with President Blackenstein on anything, we'll throw you out.

That's what happened tonight. The Tea Party failed almost unilaterally down the line on all these primaries, but tonight they knocked off a big fish.

In the end, it's good for the Democratic candidate in that district, who only needs to hang back and let the Tea Party wacko talk himself straight into defeat.
Well, this Bart fellow just got shot into infamy. We'll find out a LOT about him between now and November.

He doesn't LOOK wacko, even the few things I've heard him say, which was just tonight mind you, but...we'll see.

[MENTION=36645]Interpol[/MENTION]

Nope. He's a moron. Eric Cantor and the other establishment guys got bit by trying so hard the last few years appealing to the stupid vote.

Now the stupid vote happened to win one.

Here is David Brat (he's a so-called "economist") on the minimum wage in an interview earlier with Chuck Todd:

"TODD: Should there be a minimum wage in your opinion?

BRAT: I don't have a well-crafted response on that one. All I know is if you take the long-run graph over 200 years of the wage rate, it cannot differ from your nation's productivity. Right? So you can't make up wage rates. Right? I would love for everyone in sub-Saharan Africa, for example -- children of God -- to make $100 an hour. I would love to just assert that that would be the case. But you can't assert that unless you raise their productivity, and then the wage follows."

Based on that answer, that would make Walmart's employees among the most productive in America when you look at Walmart's profitability.

You think he'll stand then for $100/hour for those American workers? Or McDonald's workers, who are about as equally as productive?

What makes him a moron is that he doesn't even appear to understand economics and seems to have zero knowledge of all empirical data on minimum wage in America since it's been recorded over the last 80ish years.

Democrats actually have an outside shot at this seat now, even though the district is 57% Republican.

Dave Brat, Economics Professor: 'I Don't Have A Well-Crafted Response' On Minimum Wage

EXACTLY.

Opposes Mass Immigration/ Amnesty

Wants to Audit/Reform Federal Reserve

Wants to Repeal Obamacare, provide free market reform

Opposes Nation Building, Believes troops should be used in guard our borders instead of being used in fail nation building missions abroad

Opposes NSA/ Patriot Act

Those are the first things that come to mind.

Dave Brat for Congress | Issues

EXACTLY.

Opposes Mass Immigration/ Amnesty

Wants to Audit/Reform Federal Reserve

Wants to Repeal Obamacare, provide free market reform

Opposes Nation Building, Believes troops should be used in guard our borders instead of being used in fail nation building missions abroad

Opposes NSA/ Patriot Act

Those are the first things that come to mind.

Dave Brat for Congress | Issues

I KNEW you would run to his site and do a quick copy/paste.

Read Interpol's post ^^ and read more of Brat's own words.

He's an empty shirt, a cipher.

IOW, he's the perfect tee potty candidate.

In this case, yes it does.

He's not qualified. If you were listening, he was asked what his position is on various issues and he dodged every single one of them. He simply cannot hide his ignorance for very long.

Wow, Democrats don't like the Republican candidate. I can see why you think the Republicans would be very worried about that...

Once upon a time, Mexicans didn't need visas to enter the US. They'd come here and work a few months and then return home.

We should return to that system.

I have no problem with that, so long as we

1. keep track of where every one of them is
2. make them pay US taxes
3. get no US benefits
4. no anchor babies
5. if they want citizenship, they get in line and do it legally

Deal?

if you are here working and paying into a system with your taxes like everyone else.....why should you not be able to partake?....for instance this health care thing....if a guy is paying his share of taxes for it....as long as he is putting in....why should he not get to use it?....he isnt getting something for nothing...he is paying....just askin...

When I go to Europe I pay sales tax, hotel tax, food tax, etc. But I do not expect them to give me free medical care and welfare. If I work in Europe, I pay income taxes to the country I am working in, but they have no obligation to put me in their healthcare and welfare systems.

your idea is foolish. The income taxes they pay are to cover the expenses incurred in keeping track of them, etc.

EXACTLY.

One: He has a Phd in economics.
Two: He opposed amnesty
three: He wants to cut the size of government.

Forum List

Back