Even Meghan McCain knows the 2020 election was fraudulent

No, that is why I don't want you to violate Biden's or Trump's (his team had moderation requests too) first amendment rights by saying a private citizen can't request something be posted.

Are you daft?

By asking Twitter not to post something? Lol. Your media outlets have you triggered over nothing.

Don't tell me what you think, show me the crime counselor.
They stole an election! Treasonous!

Do you think it’s acceptable for a D presidential candidate to demand tweets from the NY Post and from Rs be removed and banned just prior to an election?

Treason!!!
Probably should have just bought the rights to the stories, made them sign NDAs and kill the stories.

Then had a Stormy Daniels denial later.

When you launch a COUP called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane and you ban free speech and the people that are voicing their opinions, is it NO WONDER why we Call YOU FASCIST DEMNAZIS?

Suspension of The Constitution and Illegally Changing Election Laws are Modis Operandi for The 666 New World Order DemNazi Party!
Russian collusion crossfire hurricane. ROLF.
You’re not informed. Biden and Twitter colluded to REMOVE tweets they disliked and they banned people from Twitter for comments made. They banned the WH Press Secretary. They banned a major newspaper for reporting the truth.

There was no shown collusion. The Biden campaign asked Twitter to not post something. That's it and it certainly isn't illegal.

I do think it is ok and so does the 1st amendment.

Who cares what Musk says. Lol.

Link the law that was broken.

Russian collusion crossfire hurricane. ROLF.

There was no shown collusion. The Biden campaign asked Twitter to not post something. That's it and it certainly isn't illegal.

I do think it is ok and so does the 1st amendment.

Who cares what Musk says. Lol.

Link the law that was broken.
The south african muskie.

Republic's should be asking why he is still profiting from Ghina?

Your hyper-partisan scree does nothing to alter the reality:

The President is unpopular.

The Cry Baby Loser is even more unpopular.
I see you didn't see any of his rallies with thousands of people cheering him on--he's probably delivered 20 different speeches to huge crowds from coast to coast. I'm sorry my enthusiasm for an honest person who has not once lied about his innocence, never colluded with the Russians to hurt an opponent, and placed his investments in the hands of others so he would not spend time watching his nest egg grow. The reason America's charm is the American Dream realized by hard workers so they could afford car repairs in their old age, take a vacation once in a while to give the elderly Mrs. some time off from the kitchen so she can feel she retired too after raising children and tending to every need they had from birth to college graduation for which she took a part-time job to help save for the childrens' educations beyond high school. Contrast that to Basement Joe who canceled the the oil industry with its high salaries for both men and women for well over a century. He put border residents at risk with the flood of humanity that came over the borders with border states taking a fiscal hit as they had to help poor small towns on the border hire more teachers than they could afford to bring illiterate older children up to par with American kids who got shoved aside while teachers had to teach reading, writing, and English vocabulary, not to mention business math to kids who could neither read nor write because some border states had a pre-existing welcome to people's children from other countries to guarantee they would be literate, accurate in mathematics, could understand words that were learned by the American kids from Kindergarten to the sixth grade. An 11-year old illiterate child was tested like other 11-year olds that by the sixth grade graduation, would make comparable, competitive grades as the American children who'd been in grade school 5 years before entering their 6th grade classrooms. The teachers had to spend most of their time bringing the foreigners up to the mark with children who became most literate by the end of their second or third grade years. And in our state, they did it. I can't imagine what it was like when in 2 years, four million noncitizens crossed the borders, many of them who couldn't read or write either. I heard some border schools opened up for night school for adults who wanted to learn to communicate in English as well as they could, so they could find better jobs than manual labor. I give those people who did night classes for aliens a blue ribbon and who instructed them and gave them skills to succeed in life without others looking down on their broken English. Not everyone cares to learn English, since they came to do manual labor like they did in Mexico down to Panama and more. I love this country.

Last edited:
I see you didn't see any of his rallies with thousands of people cheering him on--he's probably delivered 20 different speeches to huge crowds from coast to coast. I'm sorry my enthusiasm for an honest person who has not once lied about his innocence, never colluded with the Russians to hurt an opponent, and placed his investments in the hands of others so he would not spend time watching his nest egg grow. The reason America's charm is the American Dream realized by hard workers so they could afford car repairs in their old age, take a vacation once in a while to give the elderly Mrs. some time off from the kitchen so she can feel she retired too after raising children and tending to every need they had from birth to college graduation for which she took a part-time job to help save for the childrens' educations beyond high school. Contrast that to Basement Joe who canceled the the oil industry with its high salaries for both men and women for well over a century. He put border residents at risk with the flood of humanity that came over the borders with border states taking a fiscal hit as they had to help poor small towns on the border hire more teachers than they could afford to bring illiterate older children up to par with American kids who got shoved aside while teachers had to teach reading, writing, and English vocabulary, not to mention business math to kids who could neither read nor write because some border states had a pre-existing welcome to people's children from other countries to guarantee they would be literate, accurate in mathematics, could understand words that were learned by the American kids from Kindergarten to the sixth grade. An 11-year old illiterate child was tested like other 11-year olds that by the sixth grade graduation, would make comparable, competitive grades as the American children who'd been in grade school 5 years before entering their 6th grade classrooms. The teachers had to spend most of their time bringing the foreigners up to the mark with children who became most literate by the end of their second or third grade years. And in our state, they did it. I can't imagine what it was like when in 2 years, four million noncitizens crossed the borders, many of them who couldn't read or write either. I heard some border schools opened up for night school for adults who wanted to learn to communicate in English as well as they could, so they could find better jobs than manual labor. I give those people who did night classes for aliens a blue ribbon and who instructed them and gave them skills to succeed in life without others looking down on their broken English. Not everyone cares to learn English, since they came to do manual labor like they did in Mexico down to Panama and more. I love this country.
Bah Ha Ha Ha Ha

Dude uses the same 200 words every speech larded with grievance politics.

I never denied that the Loser's grievance jamborees have entertainment value for his disciples.

He's in a class with Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga.
He changed his ways before he took office. The ladies who came forward to tattle and exagerate their grievances were well-paid the first time, had signed papers saying they would not sue Trump nor make his dalliances known to his family. Not only that, but most of them were far into the past by 20 to 30 years hence. All they wanted was a million dollars, and he furnished that but they ratted him out likely to collect a lot of money from deep staters with FBI files in their possession and a reason to destroy President Trump to give Hillary Clinton revenge for losing the election to him. The woman is possessed with destroying Donald Trump, and convinced other liberals to do so. Many of them were delighted to look forward to totalitarian power, billion dollar foreign aid kickbacks, and 5 mansions apiece to showcase their pet rocks. The trillion dollar care packages would be so easy to slip a billion or two into each and every leftist Congresscritter's pocket. Soooooooooooooooo easy to buy off the FBI leaders to make trouble for their political adversaries. And people who don't please totalitarians with no holds barred can be easily sent to gulags in Alaska's barrens. You still think Sunday School Teachers were precinct chairwomen in E2020? Funny how the votes that came in after midnight took away Donald Trump's landslide victory just a few hours earlier. And funny how almost all of it was on swing states. Coincidence? Oh, yeah, baby. :rolleyes-41:

He changed his ways before he took office. The ladies who came forward to tattle and exagerate their grievances were well-paid the first time, had signed papers saying they would not sue Trump nor make his dalliances known to his family. Not only that, but most of them were far into the past by 20 to 30 years hence. All they wanted was a million dollars, and he furnished that but they ratted him out likely to collect a lot of money from deep staters with FBI files in their possession and a reason to destroy President Trump to give Hillary Clinton revenge for losing the election to him. The woman is possessed with destroying Donald Trump, and convinced other liberals to do so. Many of them were delighted to look forward to totalitarian power, billion dollar foreign aid kickbacks, and 5 mansions apiece to showcase their pet rocks. The trillion dollar care packages would be so easy to slip a billion or two into each and every leftist Congresscritter's pocket. Soooooooooooooooo easy to buy off the FBI leaders to make trouble for their political adversaries. And people who don't please totalitarians with no holds barred can be easily sent to gulags in Alaska's barrens. You still think Sunday School Teachers were precinct chairwomen in E2020? Funny how the votes that came in after midnight took away Donald Trump's landslide victory just a few hours earlier. And funny how almost all of it was on swing states. Coincidence? Oh, yeah, baby. :rolleyes-41:
You're a true believer.

Meanwhile, the revelations persist.

Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President:

<gong> You're wrong. Blues Legend just told the truth, and that's something you can't abide since veracity doesn't fit in with Pelosi's "The Truth is Optional" spiel.
“Rigged” is just being dramatic. It doesn’t describe the truth in the least.

Just more excuses for a selish bour.
Look who's larding grief over whom. :icon_sjung:
is he not running to lose the presidency again?

Forum List

Back