Even Meghan McCain knows the 2020 election was fraudulent

He hid nothing. His assets were in the capable hands of internationally respected financiers who make a living caring for other people's assets, and they cut the corners, not President Trump. It is not against the law to make money by paying professional investors to do their thing. President Trump had a series of 90 and 100- hour weeks doing presidential tasks. He even used his golf matches to discuss matters with his staffers and men of wisdom in human affairs who also golfed. Everything about the man shows a life that planned good things for the American people, and it's clever to mix exercise with accomplishments that would otherwise tie someone to a desk all the time.

My beliefs are in God. I read the Bible and pray for this nation every night. I also owned and ran a business for many years. A business CEO must first be honest, kind, and hard working. My customers were some of the best human beings on God's green earth, and I never, never put profit above my caring for customers and still found time to go to church every week, namely to ask God for his guidance and proverbs that helped me earn people's confidence in me and themselves. I spent a lifetime in 30 years making sure my math was accurate, and I accounted everything exactly as it went all those years ago. I respect others in business who bend over backward to be truthful and careful, and to make sure my customers were happy in every way I could make that happen for them. That said, my doggie weaned her 9 puppies day before yesterday, and I have to make sure they are fed and cared for before I hit the sack. Nighters! And have a great evening. :sleep:

Russian collusion crossfire hurricane. ROLF.

There was no shown collusion. The Biden campaign asked Twitter to not post something. That's it and it certainly isn't illegal.

I do think it is ok and so does the 1st amendment.

Who cares what Musk says. Lol.

Link the law that was broken.
Twitter colluded with Biden to silence any reporting of the Crack Head’s laptop, just before the election. THEY STOLE AN ELECTION!

Sure I can.

Taibbi also revealed that the censorship tools in question were available to both Democrat and Republican parties, pointing out that the Trump White House also made several such requests. However, the frequency of these requests was lopsidedly in favor of Democrats, and Taibbi points this out via party campaign contributions.
Does this mean it’s all okay in your mind?

Just more excuses for a selish bour.

is he not running to lose the presidency again?
I've never met President Trump, otto105. And I will support him as best I can, which isn't much as a widow whose computer has been hacked, and who knows what will be left of my little nest egg when the hackers' takes are fully known, and i have to pay a chunk of taxes on my little farm that's not too far from the Sam Houston National Forest.

She's probably one of the last honest McCains left.

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Musk's huge Twitter reveal proves Biden put his finger on the scale before the 2020 election. It's a scandal - and he MUST answer for it​

"Twittergate is nothing short of a scandal and it absoutely reeks.

On Friday night, journalist Matt Taibbi live tweeted the proof of what many people have long suspected.

Joe Biden's political team pressured Twitter to ban their critics and remove negative stories about the Biden family in the run-up to election day.

Now, it was one thing for the then-presidential candidate to mislead the American people in the light of day, as Biden did on the debate stage in 2020 when he suggested his son Hunter's infamous laptop was a 'Russian plant.'

But it's another thing for his campaign team to do it in secret too.

And that's apparently what happened. And we have the evidence – in black and white.

Taibbi, presumably fed documents by Twitter's new boss, Elon Musk, showed us how it all happened."

MCCAIN: Biden must answer for Twittergate

Neither Musk nor Taibibi have any credibility. Why should we trust Musk. He has already said he is a Republican and Taibibi also0 is biased against Democrats. Twittergate? That ios a big joke. If that is the best you can come up with, Republicans will lose again in 2024.

They didn’t. The election was fair.

Don’t be a fascist. Fascists want to suspend the construction to force their leader into authority. We don’t want that.
Fascists use their government power to corrupt social media outlets

I've never met President Trump, otto105. And I will support him as best I can, which isn't much as a widow whose computer has been hacked, and who knows what will be left of my little nest egg when the hackers' takes are fully known, and i have to pay a chunk of taxes on my little farm that's not too far from the Sam Houston National Forest.
And here you are still on your computer.

Dope

How about you don't vote for a person who is a total fuckup.

Forum List

Back