Every republican running for office will be asked this....

Again, the only defense of Trump that cons offer is 'well someone else did it too'. As weak as it gets.

Trump will not lose any votes from this latest scandal....WHY???
Well, because most right wingers on here, for example, share the same PIG-LIKE mind-set as their Trumpster.
No, because Trump voters care about the issues, not this sleazy muck raking sewer sucking slime.

Again, the only defense of Trump that cons offer is 'well someone else did it too'. As weak as it gets.

Well, because most right wingers on here, for example, share the same PIG-LIKE mind-set as their Trumpster.
No, because Trump voters care about the issues, not this sleazy muck raking sewer sucking slime.

Give it up finger boi. You lost weeks ago.You can't see that yet?

We'll see when the votes are counted.

We'll see when the votes are counted.

OK. Until then, you might want to change that nasty diaper of yours and then just STFU

This latest and devastating expose of Trump's misogynistic and pig-like statement about women should be the END of Trump's candidacy....

Paul Ryan has just basically said that he will not be seen on stage with Trump tomorrow (and the pig, Trump, just announced he will send pence to the WI rally while he stays in his penthouse brooding).

Romney, McCain, Preibus and several other leading republicans have just condemned Trump....the pig, and some are even stating that Trump should drop out and Pence take the lead spot.

Given all of the above, every republican running for an elected post will be asked the simple "Yes or No" question:
:"Will you sir/madam be voting for Trump next month? Yes or No?"

It is time for the GOP to save itself from this charlatan, orange clown and most certainly, boorish PIG......

All a bunch of hypocrites, I don't know a man or woman who haven't made similar comments at some point in their lives. Plus he apologized, so it's all good. Isn't that what you say about the hildabitch endangering nation security, like they actually compare.

This latest and devastating expose of Trump's misogynistic and pig-like statement about women should be the END of Trump's candidacy....

Paul Ryan has just basically said that he will not be seen on stage with Trump tomorrow (and the pig, Trump, just announced he will send pence to the WI rally while he stays in his penthouse brooding).

Romney, McCain, Preibus and several other leading republicans have just condemned Trump....the pig, and some are even stating that Trump should drop out and Pence take the lead spot.

Given all of the above, every republican running for an elected post will be asked the simple "Yes or No" question:

It is time for the GOP to save itself from this charlatan, orange clown and most certainly, boorish PIG......

All a bunch of hypocrites, I don't know a man or woman who haven't made similar comments at some point in their lives. Plus he apologized, so it's all good. Isn't that what you say about the hildabitch endangering nation security, like they actually compare.

It's not all good, no matter how much you want it to be.

All a bunch of hypocrites, I don't know a man or woman who haven't made similar comments at some point in their lives

True, and most of them are so-called "evangelical Christians"...So you openly ADMIT you talk the same way about women?

It's not all good, no matter how much you want it to be.

More double standards I see. Good for you, hypocrite.

Interesting that NOT ONE right winger can explain WHY, Ryan, Romney, Preibus, McCain, and the many other republicans are abandoning the Trumpster.....

All a bunch of hypocrites, I don't know a man or woman who haven't made similar comments at some point in their lives

True, and most of them are so-called "evangelical Christians"...So you openly ADMIT you talk the same way about women?

And I've heard women talking similarly about men, I suppose you never called a guy a dick, or said you have some guy by the balls when bullshitting with your girlfriends?

More double standards I see. Good for you, hypocrite.

So, Tex...you too go around "joking" about grabbing women's pu...ies????
Charming .......

Yep, women will soon flock to Trump's defense, don't you think? (or do you ever, think?)

And I've heard women talking similarly about men, I suppose you never called a guy a dick, or said you have some guy by the balls when bullshitting with your girlfriends?

well, I would say those things ONLY if I wanted to be labeled a PIG.....and since i wasn't raised that way, I have NEVER made those kind of remarks....But I guess right wingers were raised differently while clutching their Bibles.

Trumps words as opposed to actions by the Clinton's against women. You and rest of the left are nothing blowhard bottom feeding cock roaches.

Forum List

Back