“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

051C78E5-1FEF-4665-8596-811591FFBA8F.jpeg

Because this crap happened! He still may call him. LOL. Once Trump is acquitted the investigation will still happen. Dumbass
Phone call was in July. Came to light in, what, October?

What the hell was he waiting for? Giuliani was on the case though. He got half of it done. Coincidence?

Both Barr and DJT are busy. Duh. It doesn't happen immediately and there are 100 other things Barr is doing. Dummy.

Ha! That’s pathetic. Three months it doesn’t happen to come up. Trump must be too busy golfing or watching TV. He managed to get Rudy on the case though. Found time to get in touch with Rudy. I suppose that’s just a coincidence.

Wake up.
Yes and Barr would have followed. LOL. Post that he gave a timeline.

Cool speculation. That’s all you have. Not everyone is so gullible. Are you sure you aren’t in the Trump cult?
I am taking the word of an adult male who said so on an official call. Why is your guess better than mine? Because you’re a Leftist? So what kind of doctor are you? Little liar.

Not much evidence that Shokin is corrupt, Quid Pro Joe on the other hand is openly corrupt.

How much did he embezzle with the Burisma deal? He had Hunder mule $3.2 million in direct kickbacks, but I'd bet he skimmed a whole lot more than that... How much did Nazi Pelosi pocket? How about traitor John, the Iranian spy?
Not much evidence? Why was his long time ally whom he hired as a prosecutor found with millions of dollars of diamonds and Shokin’s passport? And why was anyone who investigated this prosecutor fired?

You have all sorts of slander, but nothing to back it up.

Look, Ukraine is a hotbed of corruption, that's why Obama and Clinton chose it for the embezzlement scheme, run American taxpayer funds through and buy a mansion on the coast of Martha's Vineyard (guess he isn't that worried about glowbull warming). I mean, you're not going to embezzle $3 billion through Canada, now are you?

Fact:

• Joe Biden was in charge of disbursing $3 billion in taxpayer money to Ukraine
  • Quid Pro Joe gave $1.8 billion to the shell company Burisma.
  • Burisma put Hunter Biden, Paul Pelosi Jr. and Chris Heinz on their BOD
  • Burisma gave the three mules a combined total of over $10 million
  • The $1.8 billion vanished without a trace
Corruption is the heart of the democrats, this whole situation was simply a Clinton designed scheme to embezzle taxpayer money. Shokin sticking his nose in threatened to democrats scheme. Trump sticking his nose in threatened the entire system in DC, which survives on corruption.

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why would you assume this prosecutor was not corrupt?

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why couldn’t he find any cases to prosecute?

Are you claiming prosecutors under Shokin weren’t found with bags of diamonds?
Hunter Biden is the diamonds ,, we caught joe laundering out diamonds to hunters
Pocket
Hunter Biden is the diamonds?

Did you have a stroke? What the hell does that even mean?
Stolen goods hunter stole good s

[

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why would you assume this prosecutor was not corrupt?

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why couldn’t he find any cases to prosecute?

Whether prosecutors were found or not has no bearing on the FACT that the democrats were laundering taxpayer money through Burisma and embezzling it. It is irrelevant to the fact that the whole affair is about a massive scheme to steal billions from the American taxpayer, with Obama and Biden at the heart of the whole thing.

Unlike you, I don't find massive corruption to be amusing. I get that you hold party above all, but your party is a criminal enterprise, pal.

Typo. They’re investigated all the time. Those investigations come from legitimate means.

So am I still a liar? How would I know your intent with your initial post?

You’re constantly lying about me. My post doesn’t say what you alleged.
Except it does. I quoted It and Then you claimed it was a typo.
If you look at the original quote, it’s not proper grammar. If you didn’t know it was a typo, then you don’t know grammar.
I am used to you and not proper grammar. Par for the course. But there I thought you just misused a word. I ll give you a mulligan there. But then again you’re a Lefitst and terrible person.

I don’t care what you think. You don’t know anything about me. You just tell yourself that you do.

[

Whether prosecutors were found or not has no bearing on the FACT that the democrats were laundering taxpayer money through Burisma and embezzling it. It is irrelevant to the fact that the whole affair is about a massive scheme to steal billions from the American taxpayer, with Obama and Biden at the heart of the whole thing.

Unlike you, I don't find massive corruption to be amusing. I get that you hold party above all, but your party is a criminal enterprise, pal.
You don’t have facts that demonstrate money laundering. Stop pretending.

Not much evidence? Why was his long time ally whom he hired as a prosecutor found with millions of dollars of diamonds and Shokin’s passport? And why was anyone who investigated this prosecutor fired?

Look, Ukraine is a hotbed of corruption, that's why Obama and Clinton chose it for the embezzlement scheme, run American taxpayer funds through and buy a mansion on the coast of Martha's Vineyard (guess he isn't that worried about glowbull warming). I mean, you're not going to embezzle $3 billion through Canada, now are you?

Fact:

Corruption is the heart of the democrats, this whole situation was simply a Clinton designed scheme to embezzle taxpayer money. Shokin sticking his nose in threatened to democrats scheme. Trump sticking his nose in threatened the entire system in DC, which survives on corruption.

Hunter Biden is the diamonds ,, we caught joe laundering out diamonds to hunters
Pocket

Okay then. If you say so.

Fact:

Pocket

Okay then. If you say so.
How did hunter get paid!?

[

Joe Biden controlled the funds.
Hunter Biden paid by those Joe gave funds to.

Stop being such a fucking liar. You support corruption by your party - pure and simple.

So am I still a liar? How would I know your intent with your initial post?

If you look at the original quote, it’s not proper grammar. If you didn’t know it was a typo, then you don’t know grammar.
I am used to you and not proper grammar. Par for the course. But there I thought you just misused a word. I ll give you a mulligan there. But then again you’re a Lefitst and terrible person.

I don’t care what you think. You don’t know anything about me. You just tell yourself that you do.
Of course. That’s your right. And I have the right to my opinion. Such is life. Unless you’re a Leftist the suppressors or free speech

Of course. That’s your right. And I have the right to my opinion. Such is life. Unless you’re a Leftist the suppressors or free speech

You can keep your opinions. I’d ask you to stop lying about me.

Phone call was in July. Came to light in, what, October?

What the hell was he waiting for? Giuliani was on the case though. He got half of it done. Coincidence?

Both Barr and DJT are busy. Duh. It doesn't happen immediately and there are 100 other things Barr is doing. Dummy.

Ha! That’s pathetic. Three months it doesn’t happen to come up. Trump must be too busy golfing or watching TV. He managed to get Rudy on the case though. Found time to get in touch with Rudy. I suppose that’s just a coincidence.

Wake up.

Cool speculation. That’s all you have. Not everyone is so gullible. Are you sure you aren’t in the Trump cult?
I am taking the word of an adult male who said so on an official call. Why is your guess better than mine? Because you’re a Leftist? So what kind of doctor are you? Little liar.
You’re taking the word of Trump. Trump is a liar. I’d say that’s pretty gullible.

I’m not guessing at anything. I know he didn’t do anything for months about Barr. That’s a fact.

How can an opinion be a lie? Your party is all about calling people guilty based on allegations. Kavanaugh, Trump...Your party has lost all credibility. You have lost all credibility here on this board and you lied about your job. Pretty sad. I feel very sorry for you.

[

Stop being such a fucking liar. You support corruption by your party - pure and simple.

Prove Hunter Biden was paid by those funds?

Wake up.

You’re taking the word of Trump. Trump is a liar. I’d say that’s pretty gullible.

I’m not guessing at anything. I know he didn’t do anything for months about Barr. That’s a fact.
Taking the word of Trump on call with many others on it. There is corroboration. You believed Avenatti but I am gullible? LOL

You also believed Blasey Ford. You are getting killed here, little man.

How can an opinion be a lie? Your party is all about calling people guilty based on allegations. Kavanaugh, Trump...Your party has lost all credibility. You have lost all credibility here on this board and you lied about your job. Pretty sad. I feel very sorry for you.

You said I lied about my job. You said I’m unemployed. You’ve said far worse things than that. You are lying about me.

[

Prove Hunter Biden was paid by those funds?
That’s what they want Zelensky to investigate

You said I lied about my job. You said I’m unemployed. You’ve said far worse things than that. You are lying about me.
What do you do for work? I believe you’re unemployed and for Leftists allegations equal proof.

Wake up.

Taking the word of Trump on call with many others on it. There is corroboration. You believed Avenatti but I am gullible? LOL

You also believed Blasey Ford. You are getting killed here, little man.

Oh I know Trump said it. I know others were on the call. But no one told Barr. That’s a fact.

All you have is speculation. how exactly am I the one getting killed?

Forum List

Back