“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

Of course it matters. If he finds nothing, DJT looks very bad. What are you talking about. He said to speak with Barr on an open phone call. "Corrupt intent"? LOL

You're crazy. He had credible info. This is 100% subjective. You cannot possibly prove his intent.

Ha! DJT will look bad to who exactly? His cult members. No. If they find nothing, it’ll just be the cult complaining of a corrupt judicial process just like they did for Clinton. Facts make little difference. The damage is done.

He never spoke to Barr. There goes the cover story.

You can prove intent. Happens all the time. You can’t prove intent to the cult members, though. You can’t prove anything to them.

Who’s the credible information? Shokin? Not credible. Wouldn’t stand up a second in court. That’s why the DoJ is steering clear.

Prove his intent then:

#1) Did he want Biden investigated because of what happened in 2016.

#2) Did he want Biden investigated because he was worried about 2020.

Even the best attorneys will tell you it is nearly impossible to prove intent. You an attorney and a doctor now? There is zero chance the Senate convicts. You admitted as such. Youre just posturing now. Little Leftist Troll.

Intent is proven in court all the time. Did you not know this?

"all the time"...no most cases do not see the court room because it cannot be proven. Every attorney has stated that in a court of law this would not get past the fist round of questioning. Same with Kavanaugh. I gave you options 1 and 2. How do you know which it is? #2 means he should be impeached but #1 means he cannot be. How would you decipher?
“Every attorney”. That’s false and you know it. Stop making things up.

You have to prove intent for a lot of cases. Don’t make it sound like it’s something that is “almost impossible”. If Trump wanted Biden investigated, why didn’t he want the DoJ involved?

Now you are making shit up...If he didn't want the DoJ involved then why did he tell Z to get with Barr?

iu

Is it shokins fault the bidens are corrupt?
It’s Biden’s fault that Shokin is corrupt?

Not much evidence that Shokin is corrupt, Quid Pro Joe on the other hand is openly corrupt.

How much did he embezzle with the Burisma deal? He had Hunder mule $3.2 million in direct kickbacks, but I'd bet he skimmed a whole lot more than that... How much did Nazi Pelosi pocket? How about traitor John, the Iranian spy?

Like the Russia Hoax and the Steele Dossier. LOL

Why did HRC's team smash blackberries and ipads? Nothing to see here....
Smashing devices when you’re done with them is how you prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands. When I recycle computers, I’ve drilled out hard drives. Are you telling me I’m part of a criminal conspiracy too?

So now you're a lawyer, doctor and tech expert. Except HRC's staff was specifically told not to do that. Timing is everything. I generally return my devices to the store and they bleach them. I have never smashed anything. LOL. You're just grasping at Leftist straws now. Nothing to see here..... How do you live with yourself?
Never claimed to be a lawyer. I’m not a tech expert. I just want to keep my data safe.

You’re deflecting. Don’t get so emotional and stay on topic.

If you wanted your data safe you would not be smashing shit. I never deflect. I have crushed you in this debate. I reiterate. You admitted there will not be a conviction and Trump will win in 2020. I also gave you my biased sources on Shokin. I have crushed you in every way possible. You need to crawl back to your hole. I also exposed you as a liar. I'll ask again. What sort of Doctor are you???????? I caught you in a lie last time and you said it was a "joke". So what is your practice?

Good gravy. We are talking about Clinton’s blackberries in this thread because you wanted to bring it up.

Are you going to stop trolling?

You said the Democrats never do anything dishonestly. I gave you examples that they do. Now you're saying I swayed from the topic? You're so stupid it hurts.

Is it shokins fault the bidens are corrupt?
It’s Biden’s fault that Shokin is corrupt?

Not much evidence that Shokin is corrupt, Quid Pro Joe on the other hand is openly corrupt.

How much did he embezzle with the Burisma deal? He had Hunder mule $3.2 million in direct kickbacks, but I'd bet he skimmed a whole lot more than that... How much did Nazi Pelosi pocket? How about traitor John, the Iranian spy?
Not much evidence? Why was his long time ally whom he hired as a prosecutor found with millions of dollars of diamonds and Shokin’s passport? And why was anyone who investigated this prosecutor fired?

Ha! DJT will look bad to who exactly? His cult members. No. If they find nothing, it’ll just be the cult complaining of a corrupt judicial process just like they did for Clinton. Facts make little difference. The damage is done.

He never spoke to Barr. There goes the cover story.

You can prove intent. Happens all the time. You can’t prove intent to the cult members, though. You can’t prove anything to them.

Who’s the credible information? Shokin? Not credible. Wouldn’t stand up a second in court. That’s why the DoJ is steering clear.

Prove his intent then:

Even the best attorneys will tell you it is nearly impossible to prove intent. You an attorney and a doctor now? There is zero chance the Senate convicts. You admitted as such. Youre just posturing now. Little Leftist Troll.

"all the time"...no most cases do not see the court room because it cannot be proven. Every attorney has stated that in a court of law this would not get past the fist round of questioning. Same with Kavanaugh. I gave you options 1 and 2. How do you know which it is? #2 means he should be impeached but #1 means he cannot be. How would you decipher?

You have to prove intent for a lot of cases. Don’t make it sound like it’s something that is “almost impossible”. If Trump wanted Biden investigated, why didn’t he want the DoJ involved?

Now you are making shit up...If he didn't want the DoJ involved then why did he tell Z to get with Barr?

He didn’t say Zelinsky should call Barr. He said he will have Barr call him. He never did.

You said the Democrats never do anything dishonestly
Smashing devices when you’re done with them is how you prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands. When I recycle computers, I’ve drilled out hard drives. Are you telling me I’m part of a criminal conspiracy too?

So now you're a lawyer, doctor and tech expert. Except HRC's staff was specifically told not to do that. Timing is everything. I generally return my devices to the store and they bleach them. I have never smashed anything. LOL. You're just grasping at Leftist straws now. Nothing to see here..... How do you live with yourself?
Never claimed to be a lawyer. I’m not a tech expert. I just want to keep my data safe.

If you wanted your data safe you would not be smashing shit. I never deflect. I have crushed you in this debate. I reiterate. You admitted there will not be a conviction and Trump will win in 2020. I also gave you my biased sources on Shokin. I have crushed you in every way possible. You need to crawl back to your hole. I also exposed you as a liar. I'll ask again. What sort of Doctor are you???????? I caught you in a lie last time and you said it was a "joke". So what is your practice?

Good gravy. We are talking about Clinton’s blackberries in this thread because you wanted to bring it up.

You said the Democrats never do anything dishonestly. I gave you examples that they do. Now you're saying I swayed from the topic? You're so stupid it hurts.

That’s a lie.

Prove his intent then:

He didn’t say Zelinsky should call Barr. He said he will have Barr call him. He never did.

Because this crap happened! He still may call him. LOL. Once Trump is acquitted the investigation will still happen. Dumbass

Prove his intent then:

OMG are you serious? I gave you a direct quote from the transcript, from YOUR OWN SOURCE for Christ sake....Tell me you are that dumb as to make the statement you just did?

That’s a lie.

Thats your quote

Democrats are investigates all the time. But those investigations come from legitimate means. Not political vendettas.

Because this crap happened! He still may call him. LOL. Once Trump is acquitted the investigation will still happen. Dumbass
Phone call was in July. Came to light in, what, October?

What the hell was he waiting for? Giuliani was on the case though. He got half of it done. Coincidence?

That’s a lie.

Thats your quote

Democrats are investigates all the time. But those investigations come from legitimate means. Not political vendettas.
Typo. They’re investigated all the time. Those investigations come from legitimate means.

Phone call was in July. Came to light in, what, October?

What the hell was he waiting for? Giuliani was on the case though. He got half of it done. Coincidence?

Both Barr and DJT are busy. Duh. It doesn't happen immediately and there are 100 other things Barr is doing. Dummy.

That’s a lie.

Thats your quote

I think he's lied so often in this thread alone, he can't keep track...

That’s a lie.

Thats your quote

Typo. They’re investigated all the time. Those investigations come from legitimate means.

So am I still a liar? How would I know your intent with your initial post?

Forum List

Back