“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

I don’t care what you think. You don’t know anything about me. You just tell yourself that you do.
Of course. That’s your right. And I have the right to my opinion. Such is life. Unless you’re a Leftist the suppressors or free speech

You can keep your opinions. I’d ask you to stop lying about me.
How can an opinion be a lie? Your party is all about calling people guilty based on allegations. Kavanaugh, Trump...Your party has lost all credibility. You have lost all credibility here on this board and you lied about your job. Pretty sad. I feel very sorry for you.

You said I lied about my job. You said I’m unemployed. You’ve said far worse things than that. You are lying about me.
What do you do for work? I believe you’re unemployed and for Leftists allegations equal proof.

Incorrect. Allegation is not proof. You say I’m unemployed. That was a lie. It wasn’t an opinion. It was a lie.

I work for myself.

[

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why would you assume this prosecutor was not corrupt?

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why couldn’t he find any cases to prosecute?

Are you claiming prosecutors under Shokin weren’t found with bags of diamonds?

Whether prosecutors were found or not has no bearing on the FACT that the democrats were laundering taxpayer money through Burisma and embezzling it. It is irrelevant to the fact that the whole affair is about a massive scheme to steal billions from the American taxpayer, with Obama and Biden at the heart of the whole thing.

Unlike you, I don't find massive corruption to be amusing. I get that you hold party above all, but your party is a criminal enterprise, pal.
You don’t have facts that demonstrate money laundering. Stop pretending.

Joe Biden controlled the funds.
Hunter Biden paid by those Joe gave funds to.

Stop being such a fucking liar. You support corruption by your party - pure and simple.

Prove Hunter Biden was paid by those funds?
That’s what they want Zelensky to investigate
Is that all it takes to get an investigation. Just wanting to know?

Yes and Barr would have followed. LOL. Post that he gave a timeline.

Cool speculation. That’s all you have. Not everyone is so gullible. Are you sure you aren’t in the Trump cult?
I am taking the word of an adult male who said so on an official call. Why is your guess better than mine? Because you’re a Leftist? So what kind of doctor are you? Little liar.
You’re taking the word of Trump. Trump is a liar. I’d say that’s pretty gullible.

I’m not guessing at anything. I know he didn’t do anything for months about Barr. That’s a fact.
Taking the word of Trump on call with many others on it. There is corroboration. You believed Avenatti but I am gullible? LOL

You also believed Blasey Ford. You are getting killed here, little man.

Oh I know Trump said it. I know others were on the call. But no one told Barr. That’s a fact.

All you have is speculation. how exactly am I the one getting killed?
So you think Barr didn’t know? Barr was not told about the call? LOL

Of course. That’s your right. And I have the right to my opinion. Such is life. Unless you’re a Leftist the suppressors or free speech

How can an opinion be a lie? Your party is all about calling people guilty based on allegations. Kavanaugh, Trump...Your party has lost all credibility. You have lost all credibility here on this board and you lied about your job. Pretty sad. I feel very sorry for you.

You said I lied about my job. You said I’m unemployed. You’ve said far worse things than that. You are lying about me.
What do you do for work? I believe you’re unemployed and for Leftists allegations equal proof.

Incorrect. Allegation is not proof. You say I’m unemployed. That was a lie. It wasn’t an opinion. It was a lie.

I work for myself.
You said you were a doctor. No it is an allegation. I allege You’re an unemployed troll. Prove me wrong. Kavanaugh was destroyed on an allegation with zero proof.

Whether prosecutors were found or not has no bearing on the FACT that the democrats were laundering taxpayer money through Burisma and embezzling it. It is irrelevant to the fact that the whole affair is about a massive scheme to steal billions from the American taxpayer, with Obama and Biden at the heart of the whole thing.

Unlike you, I don't find massive corruption to be amusing. I get that you hold party above all, but your party is a criminal enterprise, pal.

Stop being such a fucking liar. You support corruption by your party - pure and simple.

Shokin was going to investigate it in 2016. LOL

Why not follow up?

Cool speculation. That’s all you have. Not everyone is so gullible. Are you sure you aren’t in the Trump cult?
I am taking the word of an adult male who said so on an official call. Why is your guess better than mine? Because you’re a Leftist? So what kind of doctor are you? Little liar.
You’re taking the word of Trump. Trump is a liar. I’d say that’s pretty gullible.

I’m not guessing at anything. I know he didn’t do anything for months about Barr. That’s a fact.
Taking the word of Trump on call with many others on it. There is corroboration. You believed Avenatti but I am gullible? LOL

You also believed Blasey Ford. You are getting killed here, little man.

Oh I know Trump said it. I know others were on the call. But no one told Barr. That’s a fact.

All you have is speculation. how exactly am I the one getting killed?
So you think Barr didn’t know? Barr was not told about the call? LOL
That’s what the DoJ said.

I work for myself.
You said you were a doctor. No it is an allegation. I allege You’re an unemployed troll. Prove me wrong. Kavanaugh was destroyed on an allegation with zero proof.

Your allegation is baseless. I have nothing to prove to you.

Why not follow up?
Yeah. That’s what he claims. He was “going to do it”. Seems like you’re relying a lot of people that was going to be doing something. Awfully convenient. Especially since it’s unverifiable.

I work for myself.

I told you what I did for work. You lied about what you did and I busted you. Pretty simple. You lost all credibility.

Why not follow up?
Yeah. That’s what he claims. He was “going to do it”. Seems like you’re relying a lot of people that was going to be doing something. Awfully convenient. Especially since it’s unverifiable.
You’re relying on the same thing and you support impeachment and there was not one crime cited in the impeachment documents. LOL. You also said it was easy to prove intent. I proved you wrong there too. What’s next?

Why not follow up?
You’re relying on the same thing and you support impeachment and there was not one crime cited in the impeachment documents. LOL. You also said it was easy to prove intent. I proved you wrong there too. What’s next?

I never said it was easy to prove intent. That’s another lie. Or an allegation? Can’t tell with you. You seem to make it up as you go along.

I’m not relying on anything of the sort.

I work for myself.

I told you what I did for work. You lied about what you did and I busted you. Pretty simple. You lost all credibility.

I never lied. You didn’t bust anything. You are a bad person to judge credibility given the people you seem to believe.

Why not follow up?

I never said it was easy to prove intent. That’s another lie. Or an allegation? Can’t tell with you. You seem to make it up as you go along.

You said lawyers prove intent all the time..meaning it’s easy. Do you agree it’s impossible to prove intent here? What do you do for work? Will you admit you lied about being an MD? Little pussy Lefitst. You Lefitsts are so easy to expose.

I work for myself.

I never lied. You didn’t bust anything. You are a bad person to judge credibility given the people you seem to believe.
So you believe you’re a doctor? LOL

poor delusional Leftist.

Why not follow up?

You said lawyers prove intent all the time..meaning it’s easy. Do you agree it’s impossible to prove intent here? What do you do for work? Will you admit you lied about being an MD? Little pussy Lefitst. You Lefitsts are so easy to expose.
No. That doesn’t mean it’s easy. People climb Mount Everest all the time. That’s hard as hell. People perform open heart surgery all the time. That’s not easy either. Just because something is done, doesn’t mean it’s easy. It’s necessary to prove intent a lot in court cases. Proving someone intended to lie. Proving someone intended to hurt someone. It matters.

I never lied. Stop trying to make this so personal. What is wrong with you?

I work for myself.

So you believe you’re a doctor? LOL

poor delusional Leftist.

Alright. You are acting like a childish little asshole.

I’ve tried being as polite as possible but all you do is troll. I don’t know what’s wrong with your life that you find the need to act this way but you should seriously consider the kind of person you have decided to become.

[

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why would you assume this prosecutor was not corrupt?

If Ukraine was such a hotbed of corruption, why couldn’t he find any cases to prosecute?

Yes. It's called a "kickback."

You support corruption by your party - pure and simple.

[

Prove water is wet?

You Stalinists are as clever as you are honest....

Hunter Biden: The Most Comprehensive Timeline | National Review

I work for myself.

Drug dealer? Just curious....

Forum List

Back