“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

Learn not to be a Moron and Realize The President Sets Foreign Policy and has The Power to Delay Foreign Aid.

He did it in Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatamala, and threatened to do it to Mexico.

All Perfectly Legal. But since you already know you are destined to burn in Hell for being a Liar, it's nothing to you to continue to lie and try to deceive people with disinformation, and more lies.

giphy.gif

yyy.jpg
Speaking for me only. I would Consider myself an utter failure if my kids decided to live with me when they are in their 30s. That’s just me.

an utter failure is trolling a message board instead of spending time earning enough cash to provide for your family debt free.
When you and your husband were 39 you were debt free? LOL Debt is so cheap now it’s actually not bad to have a mortgage. You’re so uneducated

yes because paying interest is so much better than keeping it in yer pocket. it really doesn't matter if we were debt free at 39 or not... we are now & you're still obsessively jealous & it shows. :71:
Of course it matters. Debt is dirt cheap now. I would Rather invest in the stock market, excess cash that is.

You lied that you were a doctor. LOL.

Prove it.
I need not prove a negative. You forget my intuition has never failed me.

You talk a lot of shit you can’t back up.
I speak the truth. You don’t like it and whine. Typical Leftist.

You can’t back up anything you say. Is it because you are too stupid or too cowardly?
Cowardly? LOL Prove I am cowardly. You have plenty of time since you’re unemployed

I asked You to show a link. You didn’t. I said Shokin was on the investigation, you conceded you were mistaken. You’re a Leftist. I have Said this 100x (hyperbole). Leftists are like the Alt Right to me. Awful people. You’re also a liar.

Here’s a link. Contemporary to the event too. It was covered by the media at length.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

Bonus, a letter from Republicans talking about the corruption in the Prosecutor General office.

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense

Shokin wasn’t on the investigation. There was no investigation. I expect ad hominems for the sources above but they have quotes and primary documents so it’s going to be a waste of time.
NYT and Vox are Leftist sources and are not credible. Sorry. Neither is CNN. Biden stated publicly he would hold $1bn is aid. Quid pro Quo. You also never explained how Hunter got that job as he had zero experience in the field. Do you believe he would have garnered that job if not for Joes role as VP? Even Maria Yavanavoch said Obama and his cabinet told her to tread lightly around Hunter and Burisma. She said that herself at the hearing or confirmed it. Lastly you admitted Trump would
Win in 2020 so why do we keep going back and forth? You lost the debate.
Yeah; that’s what I thought you’d say. Ad hominems are another dishonest debate tactic. You ask for a link and refuse to acknowledge the content.

Here’s a direct link to their letter:
Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

I’ve explained why I think Hunter got his job to other people. He got it because of his name. After Euromaiden, Ukrainian countries were trying to reestablish their reputation as the alignment of their country shifted to the western nations. Burisma restricted their board with people that they thought would make them look legitimate. Hunter Biden was one such person.

The debate is whether the allegations against Biden make any sense. You’re losing this debate badly.

I don’t know why we’re still talking because all you do is troll.
“He got it because of his name”

Case closed. Poor Little Leftist. Want me to source biased right leaning sources? No. STFU. You lost. Game over. Lie to someone else. You don’t even know what AGI is.

why is ivanka an advisor to her daddy? why is panty waist jared in charge of the whole ME? why is that acceptable?
Go on another bender. Adults are conversing.

Prove it.

You can’t back up anything you say. Is it because you are too stupid or too cowardly?
Cowardly? LOL Prove I am cowardly. You have plenty of time since you’re unemployed
You don’t want to talk about the topic of the thread. You’re too afraid to. Worried that your fragile story is going to fall apart.

So instead you’ll make personal attacks. Because that’s the kind of person you are. Hide your insecurity behind aggression.

You’re a waste of time.

NYT and Vox are Leftist sources and are not credible. Sorry. Neither is CNN. Biden stated publicly he would hold $1bn is aid. Quid pro Quo. You also never explained how Hunter got that job as he had zero experience in the field. Do you believe he would have garnered that job if not for Joes role as VP? Even Maria Yavanavoch said Obama and his cabinet told her to tread lightly around Hunter and Burisma. She said that herself at the hearing or confirmed it. Lastly you admitted Trump would
Yeah; that’s what I thought you’d say. Ad hominems are another dishonest debate tactic. You ask for a link and refuse to acknowledge the content.

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

I’ve explained why I think Hunter got his job to other people. He got it because of his name. After Euromaiden, Ukrainian countries were trying to reestablish their reputation as the alignment of their country shifted to the western nations. Burisma restricted their board with people that they thought would make them look legitimate. Hunter Biden was one such person.

The debate is whether the allegations against Biden make any sense. You’re losing this debate badly.

Case closed. Poor Little Leftist. Want me to source biased right leaning sources? No. STFU. You lost. Game over. Lie to someone else. You don’t even know what AGI is.
He got it because of his name.

Great. What case is closed? Getting a job because of your name isn’t illegal and it’s rather common.

Personally, I’d settle for any sources but you don’t really have a habit of providing any. If you did provide a right leaning source, all the better because it’s usually trivially easy to point out where they screwed up.

You’re a liar.
Even your own Leftist source questioned it. LOL

Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch
I would question it too.

But there’s still no evidence of any crime.

however the GAO states it was criminal for president shake down donny to have withheld the cash earmarked for ukraine because they met the benchmarks for clearing out the dirt, & congress gave the green light this year just like they received aid the previous year that donny had no problems with. huh... what changed?

Here’s a link. Contemporary to the event too. It was covered by the media at length.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

Bonus, a letter from Republicans talking about the corruption in the Prosecutor General office.

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense

Shokin wasn’t on the investigation. There was no investigation. I expect ad hominems for the sources above but they have quotes and primary documents so it’s going to be a waste of time.

why is ivanka an advisor to her daddy? why is panty waist jared in charge of the whole ME? why is that acceptable?

you are getting pretty impotent in yer replies there, zogster.

You don’t want to talk about the topic of the thread. You’re too afraid to. Worried that your fragile story is going to fall apart.

So instead you’ll make personal attacks. Because that’s the kind of person you are. Hide your insecurity behind aggression.

You’re a waste of time.

Cry me a river, Leftist. You conceded defeat several times and lied about your occupation.

Great. What case is closed? Getting a job because of your name isn’t illegal and it’s rather common.

Personally, I’d settle for any sources but you don’t really have a habit of providing any. If you did provide a right leaning source, all the better because it’s usually trivially easy to point out where they screwed up.

You’re a liar.

I would question it too.

however the GAO states it was criminal for president shake down donny to have withheld the cash earmarked for ukraine because they met the benchmarks for clearing out the dirt, & congress gave the green light this year just like they received aid the previous year that donny had no problems with. huh... what changed?

Prior presidents have disagreed with GAO. President was not charged with any crimes in the impeachment docs. He will be acquitted. This is all political theater.

At least mine are coherent. Have another.

You said you were a doctor. No it is an allegation. I allege You’re an unemployed troll. Prove me wrong. Kavanaugh was destroyed on an allegation with zero proof.

Your allegation is baseless. I have nothing to prove to you.
I told you what I did for work. You lied about what you did and I busted you. Pretty simple. You lost all credibility.

I never lied. You didn’t bust anything. You are a bad person to judge credibility given the people you seem to believe.
So you believe you’re a doctor? LOL

poor delusional Leftist.

Alright. You are acting like a childish little asshole.

I’ve tried being as polite as possible but all you do is troll. I don’t know what’s wrong with your life that you find the need to act this way but you should seriously consider the kind of person you have decided to become.

bingo.

At least mine are coherent. Have another.

lol, actually they really aren't & it's incredible how you suffer from delusions of grandeur!

You’re a liar.
I ll Dumb it down for you.

Biden brags about holding $1bn. Hunter gets a job paying him $50k per month because of his daddy’s name. Trump asks the new President to please investigate what happened and says “help us”. “Our country has been through a lot”.

Democrats impeach over that.

You then admitted Trump would win anyway in 2020. So why am I wasting my time with a Leftist Liar like you? Here is your biased link. You lost this debate. You’re a loser.

Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show

The one from the Hill is most damning. Ouch.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

You don’t need to dumb it down for me. I know what you all are alleging. The problem is, there’s no evidence for it.

For starters, Biden’s explanation that Shokin was fired for corruption makes sense. It’s consistent with what everyone in the decision making process has been claiming all along. The only one claiming anything different is the guy that was fired because he was corrupt. If that’s your sole source, then admit it but be aware that his credibility is quite poor. There is no evidence connecting Hunter Biden to policy set at the State Department.

Now, if Joe Biden showed up in Ukraine and decided unilaterally that Shokin needs to be fired and demanded that everyone go along with his decision, you’d have a different matter on your hands. The problem is; that’s the exact opposite of what happened. The push to fire Shokin originated from the embassy staff in Ukraine, not Biden.

John Solomon’s story doesn’t really corroborate your allegation either. None of these memos he’s touting have any evidence that anyone in Burisma was pushing for Shokin to be fired.
I did that because it encapsulates what DJT believed. What he asked for was for an investigation. If that investigation shows zippo then he looks bad. DJT didn’t ask for Zelensky to make up information LOL.

It is illegal for the President to ask a foreign government to investigate an election opponent. Period.

You’re a liar.

I would question it too.

Prior presidents have disagreed with GAO. President was not charged with any crimes in the impeachment docs. He will be acquitted. This is all political theater.

disagreed? how many past presidents have broken the law regarding the withholding of funds already approved by congress whose authority was over riden?

Hold on Ukraine Aid Violated Law, Nonpartisan Watchdog Finds
Freeze on funds is at the center of the impeachment of President Trump
By Andrew Duehren

Updated Jan. 16, 2020 5:55 pm ET

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration didn’t have the legal authority to put on hold millions of dollars in security assistance to Ukraine, Congress’s nonpartisan watchdog found, adding more scrutiny to the funding freeze last summer that led to the impeachment of President Trump.

In its decision Thursday, the Government Accountability Office wrote that the Office of Management and Budget improperly froze the money for policy reasons.

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” GAO wrote.
[...]
Hold on Ukraine Aid Violated Law, Nonpartisan Watchdog Finds

You’re a liar.
I ll Dumb it down for you.

Biden brags about holding $1bn. Hunter gets a job paying him $50k per month because of his daddy’s name. Trump asks the new President to please investigate what happened and says “help us”. “Our country has been through a lot”.

Democrats impeach over that.

You then admitted Trump would win anyway in 2020. So why am I wasting my time with a Leftist Liar like you? Here is your biased link. You lost this debate. You’re a loser.

Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show

The one from the Hill is most damning. Ouch.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

You don’t need to dumb it down for me. I know what you all are alleging. The problem is, there’s no evidence for it.

For starters, Biden’s explanation that Shokin was fired for corruption makes sense. It’s consistent with what everyone in the decision making process has been claiming all along. The only one claiming anything different is the guy that was fired because he was corrupt. If that’s your sole source, then admit it but be aware that his credibility is quite poor. There is no evidence connecting Hunter Biden to policy set at the State Department.

Now, if Joe Biden showed up in Ukraine and decided unilaterally that Shokin needs to be fired and demanded that everyone go along with his decision, you’d have a different matter on your hands. The problem is; that’s the exact opposite of what happened. The push to fire Shokin originated from the embassy staff in Ukraine, not Biden.

John Solomon’s story doesn’t really corroborate your allegation either. None of these memos he’s touting have any evidence that anyone in Burisma was pushing for Shokin to be fired.
I did that because it encapsulates what DJT believed. What he asked for was for an investigation. If that investigation shows zippo then he looks bad. DJT didn’t ask for Zelensky to make up information LOL.

It is illegal for the President to ask a foreign government to investigate an election opponent. Period.

Not your president. Not your business and he was not a political opponent, unless he garnered the nomination that we all missed. Go troll elsewhere.

RT? are you fucking kidding me????????????? oh for fuck's sake.

that is just so special!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Facts don't care about your drunk feelings.

R T = russia today. didn't you know that? lol, putin thanx you.

He is welcome. Have another. Why do you stalk me? You're old an pathetic.

don't reply then. you really think you're clever too. wow................ you are making me think you are the drinker zog. either that or you have arrested development too. just like the giant orange man baby you worship.

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

Learn not to be a Moron and Realize The President Sets Foreign Policy and has The Power to Delay Foreign Aid.

He did it in Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatamala, and threatened to do it to Mexico.

All Perfectly Legal. But since you already know you are destined to burn in Hell for being a Liar, it's nothing to you to continue to lie and try to deceive people with disinformation, and more lies.

giphy.gif

yyy.jpg
Speaking for me only. I would Consider myself an utter failure if my kids decided to live with me when they are in their 30s. That’s just me.

an utter failure is trolling a message board instead of spending time earning enough cash to provide for your family debt free.
When you and your husband were 39 you were debt free? LOL Debt is so cheap now it’s actually not bad to have a mortgage. You’re so uneducated

yes because paying interest is so much better than keeping it in yer pocket. it really doesn't matter if we were debt free at 39 or not... we are now & you're still obsessively jealous & it shows. :71:

Forum List

Back