Everything They Do Is Fake - Just Political Theater

Well if your contention is that they are all vaccinated so they don't need the masks, why the hell are they wearing them for the service?
I have no idea.... The second picture gives no context on what it was....? A party??? A private gathering among themselves??? I have no idea??? Hard to comment, without knowing what it was about or what was going on??? If you know the setting of the second picture, please share!

Why are you so opposed to stuff that works????? Like vaccines and masks??? Do you want this pandemic to continue forever? Sure does seem like you're trying to kill your own voters.
Why are you bitchin' at me? Joe is the one who exempted them and they have closer contact with "customers" than any other department in the federal government. So why did he do it?

Dems and Zionist 911 Republicans = all lies, all treason, all harm to America, all Americans should want both OUT....

I have no idea.... The second picture gives no context on what it was....? A party??? A private gathering among themselves??? I have no idea??? Hard to comment, without knowing what it was about or what was going on??? If you know the setting of the second picture, please share!
It was a gathering after the 911 memorial.

Oh shut the hell up. If the vaccine is so important why did Old Man Joe exempt the Postal Workers? Their union must have threatened to hold the donations. You libatards are hypocrites.
FYI- Turns out they are not exempt... they will have to follow the rules for businesses having over 100 employees.

I agree completely about Pelosi, but I can't help wondering why you don't hold "Don the Con" to the same standards?

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"In June 2016, USA Today published an analysis of litigation involving Donald Trump, which found that over the previous three decades Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate."
So what? Over thirty years, owning as many businesses he owns, that is not a lot. As far as it being a "unprecedented number for a Presidential Candidate" is not a fair comparison because most candidates do not come the private sector.

So what? Over thirty years, owning as many businesses he owns, that is not a lot. As far as it being a "unprecedented number for a Presidential Candidate" is not a fair comparison because most candidates do not come the private sector.
Yet even when Trump's compared to his fellow real estate speculators, his litigiousness is unprecedented:

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"Of Trump's involvement in the lawsuits, his lawyer Alan Garten said in 2015 that this was 'a natural part of doing business in [the United States]',[4][5] and in the real estate industry, litigation to enforce contracts and resolve business disputes is indeed common.[4]

"Trump has, however, been involved in far more litigation than fellow real-estate magnates; thhe USA Today analysis in 2016 found that Trump had been involved in legal disputes more than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[1]"

The Rats always act when the cameras and mics are on.

1631747244771.png

Forum List

Back