‘Evidence in plain sight’ of Trump collusion with Russia, Schiff says

but they never bothered to look at it NOR was it turned over to the FBI to validate "hacking".
Right wing faux news, and Russian propaganda!

The FBI had a copy of the server to work with....

tell us Iceberg, what is the difference between a cloned copy of a server and the server itself?

:dunno:

READ THE INDICTMENT

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/07/Muellerindictment.pdf
They had nothing, in other words. Only a brain dead moron would accept that kind of evidence. The FBI had the authority to subpoena the server. Why didn't it?
they didn't need it, they worked with the copy of it... and as the indictment shows and goes in to, they have all the evidence a court of law needs, to PROVE the theft, by the Russians....

as long as you, and other Trumpers continue to cover your eyes and plug your ears, in fear of seeing and hearing the facts and truth, you will stay ignorant and uninformed.... and repeat the same ole same ole garbage and lies... ignorance is bliss. eh?
I just told you that only an idiot would accept a copy in place of the actual server. That's like the police saying they don't need the actual gun used to commit the crime because they have a copy of it.
hey - i'll have a 3rd party make a copy of trumps taxes and get those right over.

BUZZER!!!!

they'd never allow it. they also can't answer why they couldn't send in the server.

but they never bothered to look at it NOR was it turned over to the FBI to validate "hacking".

tell us Iceberg, what is the difference between a cloned copy of a server and the server itself?

READ THE INDICTMENT

They had nothing, in other words. Only a brain dead moron would accept that kind of evidence. The FBI had the authority to subpoena the server. Why didn't it?
they didn't need it, they worked with the copy of it... and as the indictment shows and goes in to, they have all the evidence a court of law needs, to PROVE the theft, by the Russians....

as long as you, and other Trumpers continue to cover your eyes and plug your ears, in fear of seeing and hearing the facts and truth, you will stay ignorant and uninformed.... and repeat the same ole same ole garbage and lies... ignorance is bliss. eh?
I just told you that only an idiot would accept a copy in place of the actual server. That's like the police saying they don't need the actual gun used to commit the crime because they have a copy of it.

Why did Hillary Clinton buy burner phones and burner electronic devices, and then destroy 17 devices with a ballpeen hammer and lie about it, stating she only ever had one device?

Why did she bleach bit her server?

Why did Hillary Clinton's Pakistani Hackers fleeing the country destroy a couple dozen hard drives before fleeing the country?

Because you don't want copies of a hard drive, you want the ACTUAL DRIVE because that is where the original data is, and evidence of data that was trying to be obscured, or destroyed is.

I'd hand over copies to Law Enforcement all day if I were a criminal.

Let me clean up those emails about Yoga Pants and Wedding Plans first man.

It's obvious from his previous posts that he's just saying anything he can think of to defend the Orange Retard.

Trolling behavior

Yep, and not even all that good at it, given the perfectly transparent and obvious willful ignorance. His handlers no doubt are proud of him, though. No one swallows bigger loads than this one does.

READ THE INDICTMENT

Why did Hillary Clinton destroy 17 devices with a ballpeen hammer? Why did she bleach bit her server?
Why did the Hillary Clinton's Pakistani Hackers fleeing the country destroy a couple dozen hard drives before fleeing?

Because you don't want copies of a hard drive, you want the ACTUAL DRIVE. I'd hand over copies to Law Enforcement all day if I were a criminals. Let me clean up those emails about Yoga Pants and Wedding Plans first man.
Care4all thinks she's defending the criminal Hillary, but all she's really doing is proving how stupid and gullible she is.

It's obvious from his previous posts that he's just saying anything he can think of to defend the Orange Retard.

Trolling behavior

Yep, and not even all that good at it, given the perfectly transparent and obvious willful ignorance. His handlers no doubt are proud of him, though. No one swallows bigger loads than this one does.
this coming from the side who said a copy of a hacked server is sufficient when it's pretty much a foundation piece of the RUSSIA case.

swallow, son. but in a way linda lovelace could only dream of.

Flynn discussed lifting sanctions
Manafort negotiated changing the GOP platform to terms favorable to Russia
Stone negotiated with Wikileaks

No collusion, no collusion

I agree. They are as guilty as sin.

View attachment 246532 View attachment 246533
You confuse official diplomacy with colluding to fix an election

Official diplomacy-- -- -- -- is that what you call it when you remove a missile system from Eastern Europe so that Putin is free to invade Crimea?

Official diplomacy-- -- -- -- is that what you call it when you sell the Russians your stockpile of uranium through a Canadian front then tell them you'll be more free to work with them after you get the reelection off your back?

Fixing an election-- -- -- -- is that what you call what Donna Brazaille, the DNC and CNN did when they snuck Hillary debate questions and fixed it so that Hillary's opponent Bernie Sanders couldn't possibly win the primary?

People keep saying they finally have absolute proof that Trump did this or that, meantime, we've been tripping over actual collusion and conspiracy for years. BY THE DEMOCRATS. Makes it kinda hard to take the Mueller stuff seriously.

Trolling behavior

this coming from the side who said a copy of a hacked server is sufficient when it's pretty much a foundation piece of the RUSSIA case.

I forgot to mention: "Nuh, you are!" counts as the pinnacle of creativity in Iceberg world. And he gets that done betwixt fits of spluttering apoplexy - as ordered. Abject subservience to the Dear Leader must be real fun.

"Evidence in plain sight."

Trolling behavior

I forgot to mention: "Nuh, you are!" counts as the pinnacle of creativity in Iceberg world. And he gets that done betwixt fits of spluttering apoplexy - as ordered. Abject subservience to the Dear Leader must be real fun.

"Evidence in plain sight."
is this where i rip up your grammar and feel better about myself?

Official diplomacy-- -- -- -- is that what you call it when you remove a missile system from Eastern Europe so that Putin is free to invade Crimea?

Official diplomacy-- -- -- -- is that what you call it when you sell the Russians your stockpile of uranium through a Canadian front then tell them you'll be more free to work with them after you get the reelection off your back?

Fixing an election-- -- -- -- is that what you call what Donna Brazaille, the DNC and CNN did when they snuck Hillary debate questions and fixed it so that Hillary's opponent Bernie Sanders couldn't possibly win the primary?

People keep saying they finally have absolute proof that Trump did this or that, meantime, we've been tripping over actual collusion and conspiracy for years. BY THE DEMOCRATS. Makes it kinda hard to take the Mueller stuff seriously.

Ah, you are the one who got the moldiest of retarded talking points to rebleat.

The Eastern Europe missile defense system had nothing to do with the Crimea invasion. Not one single gram of American uranium went to Russia. Brazile did a terrible thing, revealing that during a debate in Flint, Michigan, there would be a question about toxic Republican drinking water, in Flint, Michigan.

Really, you swallow THAT stuff?

Ah, you are the one who got the moldiest of retarded talking points to rebleat.

The Eastern Europe missile defense system had nothing to do with the Crimea invasion. Not one single gram of American uranium went to Russia. Brazile did a terrible thing, revealing that during a debate in Flint, Michigan, there would be a question about toxic Republican drinking water, in Flint, Michigan.

Really, you swallow THAT stuff?
you sure are focused on swallowing.

Flynn discussed lifting sanctions
Manafort negotiated changing the GOP platform to terms favorable to Russia
Stone negotiated with Wikileaks

No collusion, no collusion
You are an ignorant and stupid fuck aren't you.. As he was representing the president elect at the time it was his god damn job you lying fucking puke!
Really?

Then why would they lie about it for so long?
Why would Trump deny it?

Really?

Why would Trump deny it?

That's the funny thing about the whole mendacity, no? There may have been collusion with the Russians, but that was just Manafort, Flynn, etc., underlings, and Trump hardly knew them.

But our good Trumpletons can't keep their mouths shut, and claim the underlings were "representing the president elect", that is, they were colluding on Trump's behalf, and at his direction. That's like Trumpletons tying the noose around the Trumpy's neck.

And then the good Trumpletons ask why everyone around is laughing.

Really?

Why would Trump deny it?

That's the funny thing about the whole mendacity, no? There may have been collusion with the Russians, but that was just Manafort, Flynn, etc., underlings, and Trump hardly knew them.

But our good Trumpletons can't keep their mouths shut, and claim the underlings were "representing the president elect", that is, they were colluding on Trump's behalf, and at his direction. That's like Trumpletons tying the noose around the Trumpy's neck.

And then the good Trumpletons ask why everyone around is laughing.
we're laughing at this shit.

“Collusion” was brought up by Trump. Conspiracy is the crime. Conspiring to hack a computer is a crime.
Wrong. The "collusion" magic Ju-Ju word was repeated by snowflakes like you and the fake news media ad nauseum for months. To be convicted of "conspiracy," you have to conspire to commit an actual crime. Conspiring to stage a surprise birthday party is not a crime.

Conspiracy to commit a crime is a crime. It seems more and more the blob is guilty.
You should be well versed in this.. Collusion to get a FISA warrant...Collusion to unlawfully remove a sitting president...

Oh well, collusion is not a crime. LOL Nah, seriously...
I see that you forgot that they committed FRAUD to get what they were after...

Wow...you should do something about that

I caught Rudy's walkback. I'd be surprised if he can walk any other way these days. I'm surprised at the idiocy of re-bleating it, carrying - as it does - the unspoken admission of a partner in collusion.

Colluding 'with whom' would be the next logical question.
I have also caught Rudy repeatedly bitch slapping your Liberal media reporters.
Now thats funny.
Thanks for admitting you don’t watch the news.

I usually listen to NPR on the way to and from work and read AP on the web. Watching theater is something I only do when I visit New York.
I watch MSNBC and CNN, for laughs.
Rudy rips them to shreds.
He admitted collusion between the campaign and Russia one time while he was ripping....directly contradicting the orange blob

Forum List

Back