Extreme rightwinger calls out trump’s BS

Yeah right, have you ever heard Shapiro speak or do you just say that anybody opposing Trump is fake?! BTW, tariffs are not conservative policy. They fall under the government control/taxation arena which is progressive
We can’t hear him speak the left wing zealots prone to violence try to beat him up!
He speaks every day. Radio, cable news, podcast and school speeches. One stupid incident doesn’t tell the story

It was a lot more than one stupid incident.

You lefties have really moved away from Free Speech. Like a 180.
I’m all about free speech... and Shapiro speaks all the time. Stop being a drama queen

He has also been stopped plenty of times.

Generally with the violent street thugs getting at least tacit cooperation from the local liberal in administration or government, often with security and/or police ordered to stand down.

This is real. Ignoring it empowers it.
I don’t support any of that stuff. I also don’t think it is happening as often as you are trying to portray

We can’t hear him speak the left wing zealots prone to violence try to beat him up!
He speaks every day. Radio, cable news, podcast and school speeches. One stupid incident doesn’t tell the story

I’m all about free speech... and Shapiro speaks all the time. Stop being a drama queen

Generally with the violent street thugs getting at least tacit cooperation from the local liberal in administration or government, often with security and/or police ordered to stand down.

I don’t support any of that stuff. I also don’t think it is happening as often as you are trying to portray

I like to watch various speakers on youtube, mostly conservative of course.

I come across ones that are shut down, quite regularly.

HOw often is enough for it to be a problem, in your opinion?

download-6-640x480.jpg

download-6-640x480.jpg
One time is a problem... however Shapiro is not getting shut down on a regular basis. YouTube is littered with speeches he gives at universities. They are actually quite entertaining. He is a sharp cookie

download-6-640x480.jpg
One time is a problem... however Shapiro is not getting shut down on a regular basis. YouTube is littered with speeches he gives at universities. They are actually quite entertaining. He is a sharp cookie

Next time you are on youtube, keep an eye out for him being shut down, or stopped. You might be surprised.

Ben Shapiro? Extreme conservative?

Man's as fake as it gets. What does he think about the proposition "open borders for Israel"?

Now you're acting like a leftist. Everyone actually knows you're right, so if someone thinks differently than you do then they are "fake." I'm not his biggest fan, but the guy is genuine

download-6-640x480.jpg

Next time you are on youtube, keep an eye out for him being shut down, or stopped. You might be surprised.
How many of his speeches do you think have been shut down/cancelled because of protestors?

Ben Shapiro is a stupid moron who should avoid saying anything about taxes, deficits, or the economy.
Oh gee how convenient. Shapiro has all of a sudden become a “stupid moron” to the right. How adorable.
and you're saying he's now a genius. which way is it for you mr. talk out both sides of your mouth?
Why would I think he is a genius? He’s just stating the obvious.

He is a good broadcaster and has some great guests on his Sunday podcast.

Last week’s interviews with David Mamet was awesome.

Mamet is one of the best writers of our time, lifetime liberals, but when he reassessed his position among all the current vitriol and decided he was actually a libertarian, Hollywood shunned him.

:777:

Liberals are funny, no room for free thought.

He is a good broadcaster and has some great guests on his Sunday podcast.

Last week’s interviews with David Mamet was awesome.

Mamet is one of the best writers of our time, lifetime liberals, but when he reassessed his position among all the current vitriol and decided he was actually a libertarian, Hollywood shunned him.

:777:

Liberals are funny, no room for free thought.
Is conservatives didn’t lie they would have nothing to say.

3620C393-EACA-4796-8254-29D12B259D10.jpeg

He says that tariff's are taxes.

Yet, they somehow don't bring down the debt.
Just can't quite wrap your mind around that, eh? See, the premise is that they add expenses to americans.

Sales taxes add expenses to Americas, therefore they increase debt?

We have of course known that you are mildly retarded, but no need to keep proving it and go full retard.

I was referring only to the statement that "tariffs are a tax on Americans." meaning, it can not go to pay down the debt, but still amount to a tax , in the spirit of an added expense.

Seemed obvious. Can't really dumb it down any further.

I was referring only to the statement that "tariffs are a tax on Americans." meaning, it can not go to pay down the debt, but still amount to a tax , in the spirit of an added expense.

What in the fuck are you rambling?

The tariffs fund the government like any other tax. Is this too difficult to understand? You can fantasize about your added expenses that don't add to the revenue all you want, but just remind yourself then that then you aren't talking about the tariffs anymore. Keep pretending they don't rise revenue all you want, those are not the facts, no matter how obvious that seems to you.

Since they rise revenue, that revenue is subtracted from the debt the government is taking. You are right, it is obvious to an average smart person.

The tariffs fund the government like any other tax. Is this too difficult to understand? You can fantasize about your added expenses that don't add to the revenue all you want, but just remind yourself then that then you aren't talking about the tariffs anymore. Keep pretending they don't rise revenue all you want, those are not the facts, no matter how obvious that seems to you.
Amn the tariffs add expenses to Americans, like any other tax. It's simply a fact. Not sure why the hissy fit. If you want to colloquially call this a tax, as Shapiro has, be my guesy. Or don't. Whatever makes ya happy, big guy. Just get some self respect and stop throwing that little hissy fit.

Amn the tariffs add expenses to Americans, like any other tax. It's simply a fact. Not sure why the hissy fit. If you want to colloquially call this a tax, as Shapiro has, be my guesy. Or don't. Whatever makes ya happy, big guy. Just get some self respect and stop throwing that little hissy fit.

I am just responding to your response about my argument. Apparently you are having great difficulty accepting the response.

So far you haven't found a single flaw. I have never disagreed that taxes add expenses. Better luck next time. Maybe then you won't need to throw a tantrum.

I am just responding to your response about my argument. Apparently you are having great difficulty accepting the response.
"Accepting"....huh? Are you "accepting" my responses? You certainly are a proud, prancing little guy...

Ben Shapiro? Extreme conservative?

Man's as fake as it gets. What does he think about the proposition "open borders for Israel"?
Yeah right, have you ever heard Shapiro speak or do you just say that anybody opposing Trump is fake?! BTW, tariffs are not conservative policy. They fall under the government control/taxation arena which is progressive

You don't have a clue about conservative policy. National Defense is a top conservative policy, and if tariffs are necessary to protect industries crucial to national defense, then so be it.

Forum List

Back