F**** your thoughts and prayers?

and taking guns away won't stop these either!!

Who is talking about taking away YOUR guns?
Are you worried that once we get the means in place to separate those who are ok to own firearms from those who are not that maybe you won't make the cut?

All men are sinners! Thatā€™s why thereā€™s Christ!

You should go back to your cult and remind them
I thought there were more sinners in Democratic run cities. Now you are saying there's no difference between goobers like you and violent black criminals?

I think for once we agree. You just have more money so less reason to murder. But you'd turn into a murderer if society treated you even half as bad as they do blacks.

You think that's an honest question? How do I know?

How do you know God exists? You can't convince Jews, Muslims or Atheists so if you can't convince us, what makes you so sure?

If your answer is you've talked to god, go fly a kite. That would not be an honest reply.

How do i know your Jesus myths are myths? Is that an honest question? Then how do you know they are real stories? I mean they sound unbelievable to me. Why do you believe the unbelievable?

If I told you I walked on water or got a virgin pregnant without fucking her how would you know those things didn't happen? Well then I say they did. And you should follow me. Because only through me can you get into heaven.

An evil generation looks for a sign.

You think that's an honest question? How do I know?

How do you know God exists? You can't convince Jews, Muslims or Atheists so if you can't convince us, what makes you so sure?ot the arbiter of truth for anyone but you. Why would think that what you think matters to anyone but you, you kno

If your answer is you've talked to god, go fly a kite. That would not be an honest reply.

How do i know your Jesus myths are myths? Is that an honest question? Then how do you know they are real stories? I mean they sound unbelievable to me. Why do you believe the unbelievable?

If I told you I walked on water or got a virgin pregnant without fucking her how would you know those things didn't happen? Well then I say they did. And you should follow me. Because only through me can you get into heaven.

Ego much? Nobody cares what you think about God or anything else.

Ego much? Nobody cares what you think about God or anything else.
Clearly you guys do. And you care what this politician thinks about your prayers when you refuse to pass common sense gun legislation. Shove your prayers up your arse. Fuck your prayers.

And your arguments in defense of god are so pathetic. Why do you attack god? Wahhh. You'll go to hell if you don't believe my jesus stories. Waaahhh. Put money in my pot. We are a Christian nation.

No we are not. And if we are, maybe that's why the country is going to shit. Not because more people are turning away from god. Maybe it has to get worse before it gets better. We are still such an uncivilized new species in the grand scheme of things. Very supersitious.

If we weren't so "religious" back when they shoved religion and slavery on us instead of science, math, logic and democracy for all. They didn't think we could handle the ladder. But we'd easily swallow religion and slavery. So that's the way we went. Not with science. With religion and slavery. And war.

Who is talking about taking away YOUR guns?
Are you worried that once we get the means in place to separate those who are ok to own firearms from those who are not that maybe you won't make the cut?
Thatā€™s the con! Pay attention

I thought there were more sinners in Democratic run cities. Now you are saying there's no difference between goobers like you and violent black criminals?

I think for once we agree. You just have more money so less reason to murder. But you'd turn into a murderer if society treated you even half as bad as they do blacks.
Describe the habits of demofks

Says the people who voted against mental health care...

BWAHAHAHAHA

The "right" is associated to militia membership.
EG in 2023, the National Guard.

Hiding behind half a sentence to enable the murders you support is the act of a true NRA cult member.
Sigh .. In November 2022, Republicans opposed the bill because of the provisions that would grant the Department of Labor the ability to penalize health plan sponsors if they did not met the vaguely defined requirements -- Penalties estimated to cost insurers $29+ million over a 10 year period. This makes perfect sense from a business perspective, and naturally, Democrats didn't care about penalizing these organizations and passed the bill anyway.

Do you do any research or just regurgitate talking points?

A deranged bat shit crazy Negro, who was convicted of firearm violations, who had no legal right to carry a firearm shot up a college and the stupid Democrat shitheads want to take away my Constitutional rights?

HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE T0 DIE BEFORE Y0U'LL CARE AB0UT THEIR LIVES OR THEIR FAMILIES???? SOME OF THESE CHILDREN HAVE NOW SURVIVED MULTIPLE SCH00L SH00TINGS.​

Which you and yours prevent using thus enabling more murders.
The act of a cultist.
No .. Republicans didn't prevent it and they voted against a provision in the bill that would penalize insurers an estimated $29 million over ten years. Please do your research.

Whatā€™s that got to do with him being allowed to get it? Thank obammy
Fantasies and self delusions
What else is to be expected from the cult at the Church of the NRA

Obviously you're lying. President Obama never put guns in anyone's hands.
But YOU?
Your CULT?

That ugliness in your mirror is the death you and your cult brings to the innocents.

A deranged bat shit crazy Negro, who was convicted of firearm violations, who had no legal right to carry a firearm shot up a college and the stupid Democrat shitheads want to take away my Constitutional rights?

Not to mention if the TRUTH be posted ~85% of all Violent Crime is from Blacks & Brown males aged 13-50. yet they are only 15% of population?

With about 400 million guns in private hands in America guns will always be within the culture and always available, with varying degrees of difficulty, to the unhinged, the malevolent and the angry.

But even in that landscape more rigorous speed-bumps can be legislated to increase the difficulty of acquiring a firearm.

I am on record...on various internet forums and in published letters-to-the-editor.....that one tactic to increase that degree-of-difficulty is by enacting a 'strict liability' provision against the owner-of-record.

I mean by that, if you legally own the gun you can enjoy the benefits of ownership...as a hobby, as protection, as an investment, etc. .... but too, you own the consequences of harm. So, if you leave it under the seat of your F-150 and it gets stolen when you stop for a shot & a beer, and it is used to pop the 7-11 clerk, well, as the owner-of-record you bear a share of the liability. Maybe just financially? maybe a record for criminal negligence? ....defined by newly enacted laws.

The thrust of that measure is to increase...exponentially....the sense of responsibility and the risk in owning a gun. If you own its' good, you own its' bad. Then, if human nature tracks as usual, we will see enhanced attention to and stricter personal measures to keep that firearm secured.

It will move the ball down the field somewhat.

It won't eliminate the gun-violence curse that America endures......but nudging the peculiarly American obsession with firearms towards a safer cultural expectation --- is a good thing. And will, I believe, help to reduce...somewhat...the incidents of mass shootings, and likely have a bigger impact of the onesie-twosie shootings. Maybe save a another 7-11 clerk from being perforated, or another unfortunate girlfriend.

Gun control laws only affect the law abiding.

Forum List

Back