🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

If you want to be paid $15 an hour then go learn a skill that merits you being paid $15 an hour. A twelve year old can be trained to flip burgers. If these people were smart enough to realize they are only fighting for themselves to be replaced by automated kiosks they wouldn't be flipping burgers in the first place.

I would prefer automated fast food. The other day I ordered two sausage egg and cheese biscuits and they forgot the sausage and egg on both of them. They aren't worth five dollars an hour, imho.

These people are being led by the nose showing they are not Reliable or smart enough to stand on their own two feet. and they want someone to pay them $15 bucks an hour for a job a monkey can be trained to do.

what a bunch of messed up people who we should no the UNIONS and the DNC are behind all this

A good time for Unions to make a big comeback in this country. There is a correlation between the demise of Unions and wages being lowered or staying stagnant. Unions are not the 'Evil Boogeyman' greedy white Republican dude makes them out to be.

Unions did an incredible amount of good for American Workers. They kept greedy white Republican dude in check for the most part. Since they've fallen, greedy folks have been allowed to run amok in this country. It's time for the pendulum to swing back in the workers' direction.
You're a good little communist. I bet your mamma's so proud of you.

Work a job you deserve a livable wage.

Why?
Simple. We are SUPPOSED TO BE a CIVILIZED NATION...lets start acting like it. Its pretty pathetic you either expect people to work min wage jobs OR go 80-100k in debt to get a college education that they get to pay off for the next 30 years...hell of a choice! I pick C. get some simple training not enough to live alone on so we need the governments help and we will drain the shit out of this corrupt decaying evil system until it collapses so we can rebuild in the right manner.

I don't expect people to do anything. They can live or die at their whim.

I did what I had to do. I don't owe anyone squat.

Not how it works sparky. Work a job you deserve a livable wage. Simple as that.

You deserve to be paid what you and your employer agree to at the time you start your employment. Simple as that.

If you want to be paid $15 an hour then go learn a skill that merits you being paid $15 an hour. A twelve year old can be trained to flip burgers. If these people were smart enough to realize they are only fighting for themselves to be replaced by automated kiosks they wouldn't be flipping burgers in the first place.

Fast-food workers demanding a $15-an-hour minimum wage walked out in hundreds of cities Tuesday, kicking off a year-long campaign to muster the political power of 64 million low-wage workers in next year's presidential election.

Wow 64 million. We need to get wages up fast. This inequality has slowed our economy.

What a load of horse shit.
There are only 1.3 million min wage workers in the U.S.

It says low wage, not min wage. There are lots of low wage jobs obviously, 64 million.

So we have 64 million stupid people in this country that are to damn lazy to improve their skills to get better wages....
Fuck em,they can live under a bridge for all I care.

So then lots of government dependence, inequality, and a slow economy. Doesn't sound so good to me.

Really? Where are 64 million going to find these skilled job? Wages are stagnant, if there were jobs waiting to be filled wages would go up.

Wait, I thought Obama saved our economy.

Seems like a slow recovery to me.

So when is your next protest against immigration?

I am against illegal immigration. We also need to stop corporations from bringing in workers.

I don't understand why you people do not understand the concept of inflation. The issue of raising the mimimum wage isn't about skill, it's about what 15 per hour buys.

If Canada can have an $11-12 Minimum Wage, there's no reason why the richest nation on earth couldn't match that, or do better. Period, end of story.

You know nothing about canada and the way they lead their lives.

The took our spot as having the richest middle class.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.

They won't get it. The robots are coming.

The typical repub scare tactics.

Nope. Progress.

Progress for who?

Investors.

So the rich. That's why we have too much inequality and a slow economy. We need a strong middle class.

These people are being led by the nose showing they are not Reliable or smart enough to stand on their own two feet. and they want someone to pay them $15 bucks an hour for a job a monkey can be trained to do.

what a bunch of messed up people who we should no the UNIONS and the DNC are behind all this

A good time for Unions to make a big comeback in this country. There is a correlation between the demise of Unions and wages being lowered or staying stagnant. Unions are not the 'Evil Boogeyman' greedy white Republican dude makes them out to be.

Unions did an incredible amount of good for American Workers. They kept greedy white Republican dude in check for the most part. Since they've fallen, greedy folks have been allowed to run amok in this country. It's time for the pendulum to swing back in the workers' direction.

Unions are communist? Without them we would have never become as great as we are. You are a food. Nothing communist about people making good living wages and not being dependent on government.

Fast-food workers demanding a $15-an-hour minimum wage walked out in hundreds of cities Tuesday, kicking off a year-long campaign to muster the political power of 64 million low-wage workers in next year's presidential election.

Wow 64 million. We need to get wages up fast. This inequality has slowed our economy.

What a load of horse shit.
There are only 1.3 million min wage workers in the U.S.

It says low wage, not min wage. There are lots of low wage jobs obviously, 64 million.

So we have 64 million stupid people in this country that are to damn lazy to improve their skills to get better wages....
Fuck em,they can live under a bridge for all I care.

So then lots of government dependence, inequality, and a slow economy. Doesn't sound so good to me.

To tell you the truth I dont really give a shit about the American underclass.

Really? Where are 64 million going to find these skilled job? Wages are stagnant, if there were jobs waiting to be filled wages would go up.

Wait, I thought Obama saved our economy.

Seems like a slow recovery to me.

So when is your next protest against immigration?

I am against illegal immigration. We also need to stop corporations from bringing in workers.

So when is your next protest?

I don't understand why you people do not understand the concept of inflation. The issue of raising the mimimum wage isn't about skill, it's about what 15 per hour buys.

If Canada can have an $11-12 Minimum Wage, there's no reason why the richest nation on earth couldn't match that, or do better. Period, end of story.

You know nothing about canada and the way they lead their lives.

The took our spot as having the richest middle class.

LOL...And who's been our pres for the last 7 years?

And again you dont know shit about our canadian neighbors to the north.

All it takes is a trip around BC or any other province...

Unions are communist? Without them we would have never become as great as we are. You are a food. Nothing communist about people making good living wages and not being dependent on government.
They didn't start out communists. It was an evolution.

Greedy white republican ?

While I agree that they should work to advance their cause, you'd think that doubling their wage overnight would be pretty stupid.

Don't know what it will do to the cost of a hamburger. And I frankly don't care. When those prices go up, I won't be the only one who visits a fast food place 0 (as in zero) times a year.

It owes its several $Billions to those slave workers it's abused for so many years.

It owes them nothing. Not a dime, not a free Big Mac. Nothing.

So say the greedy white Republican dudes anyway. But guess what? Times are a changin. Time for evil greedy corps like McDonalds to pay up. It's made all those $Billions off the backs of its slave workers.

I actually thought that at one point you understood economics.

You clearly don't understand franchising.

Please provide the annual report for mcdonald's. Who made all that money ? And where did it go.

Most likely to stock holders like the ones living next door to you (well maybe).

You kill their stock and guess what ?

It owes its several $Billions to those slave workers it's abused for so many years.

It owes them nothing. Not a dime, not a free Big Mac. Nothing.

So say the greedy white Republican dudes anyway. But guess what? Times are a changin. Time for evil greedy corps like McDonalds to pay up. It's made all those $Billions off the backs of its slave workers.

I actually thought that at one point you understood economics.

You clearly don't understand franchising.

Please provide the annual report for mcdonald's. Who made all that money ? And where did it go.

Most likely to stock holders like the ones living next door to you (well maybe).

You kill their stock and guess what ?

That's a laugh if that idiot ever understood it...

He can not comprehend mcdonald s only own like 10% of the stores.

I would prefer automated fast food. The other day I ordered two sausage egg and cheese biscuits and they forgot the sausage and egg on both of them. They aren't worth five dollars an hour, imho.
Poor thing did you survive? You never make mistakes eh?

You deserve to be paid what you and your employer agree to at the time you start your employment. Simple as that.[/QUOTE
AGREE!? ROFLMWAO! HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAAHAHA! AGREE! LMAO....blackmail is not agreeing. When it comes to feeding your family on what meager wage you are TOLD you make and letting them starve you take the meager slave wage and you fight for a rightful wage. Agree...what a tool. We WILL win...so no need to worry. We aren't going away. :) Be a big mistake to automatize everything as well...those machines ya know...they are expensive to replace and/or fix....tsk tsk. On top of being boycotted by everyone.

You deserve to be paid what you and your employer agree to at the time you start your employment. Simple as that.
AGREE!? ROFLMWAO! HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAAHAHA! AGREE! LMAO....blackmail is not agreeing. When it comes to feeding your family on what meager wage you are TOLD you make and letting them starve you take the meager slave wage and you fight for a rightful wage. Agree...what a tool. We WILL win...so no need to worry. We aren't going away. :) Be a big mistake to automatize everything as well...those machines ya know...they are expensive to replace and/or fix....tsk tsk. On top of being boycotted by everyone.

A. You having a family has ZERO relevancy to how much your skill level is worth at your job.

B. If you're making a meager wage then what business do you have in creating a family you can't pay for in the first place?

How much do you pay the employees that make you all of your money, especially when you're making millions?

what a bunch of messed up people. who we should know the UNIONS and the DNC are behind all this

Does looking down at people help your ego?

Forum List

Back