Fauci admits masks only 10% effective

How do you expect to perform algebra if you don't post your function ... this is stupid ... post the equation and plug in the numbers ...

See? ...

Masks do have a positive effect ... and when we work the math together, we will see if mask mandates are worth the associated problems? ... and in the context that hand washing slows the spread more than all other things combined ... including masks ...

Polyester masks repel viruses ... so they're worthless ... paper and cotton are strictly one time use, or you create an even worse problem ... masks don't work because people are too stupid to know how to use them ... y'all deserve to die ... all other species are voting us off the planet ...
I was almost as dumb as a democrat by calculating the number of dead people saved by masks.
That’s what your premise was.
Meanwhile, how do you possibly determine how many people didn’t catch the disease as a result of wearing masks? We don’t even know how many positives weren’t even tested.

Everybody is forgetting about the fluless season of 2020 to 2021.

Handwashing, social distancing, masks, vaxxes.

When the next bad boy or girl covid mutant shows up, that's that what will be doing again.

I hate getting into these discussions with you guys because you have so little knowledge yet think you are all knowing. When you have an pandemic or rapidly spreading respiratory viral infection, 10% reduction is huge. Mask were never intended to stop a virus, they stop the droplet spread.
Just tell them the facts:

As vaccine rates went up....death rates went down.

They have no comeback.

I was almost as dumb as a democrat by calculating the number of dead people saved by masks.
That’s what your premise was.
Meanwhile, how do you possibly determine how many people didn’t catch the disease as a result of wearing masks? We don’t even know how many positives weren’t even tested.

Ah .. you see that in the math? ... yes, dead people are counted as "recovered" ... awful, I know, why public policy shouldn't be based solely on science ... humanity should be most important ...

If you don't know anything about algebra, you shouldn't judge other people's abilities ... make you look stupid or something ... all those factors are included in the formula ...

Fauci said 10% ... math says 100,000 folks ... science says it's unethical to test ... I use polyester because I know it doesn't work ... and laugh ... if you think it's a joke, then treat it as a joke ... maybe Fauci meant 10% higher dividend payments on Big Pharm stocks ... "masks are 10% effective" ...

Ah .. you see that in the math? ... yes, dead people are counted as "recovered" ... awful, I know, why public policy shouldn't be based solely on science ... humanity should be most important ...

If you don't know anything about algebra, you shouldn't judge other people's abilities ... make you look stupid or something ... all those factors are included in the formula,

Fauci said 10% ... math says 100,000 folks ... science says it's unethical to test ... I use polyester because I know it doesn't work ... and laugh ...
You’re still measuring mask efficacy by numbers of dead people.

You’re still measuring mask efficacy by numbers of dead people.

It a ratio ... silly ... did you finish middle school? ...

A hundred billion got sick ... ten billion didn't get sick because of masks ... see? ... 10% is a ratio, multiply that by any of these numbers and that's how many less there are because of masks ...

Based on what? How can that possibly be measured?

That would be a question for Dr Fauci ... I read a few biochemistry textbooks, plus a class ... the 10% is a fair value, plus or minus 5% ... there's videos on Youtube that discuss the mathematics, the algebra you won't post ... if it's not important enough for you to look up ... or download the free software used to calculate these numbers ... then it's not important to me ...

Science gives us questions ... technology gives us answers ... be clear on that ...

That would be a question for Dr Fauci ... I read a few biochemistry textbooks, plus a class ... the 10% is a fair value, plus or minus 5% ... there's videos on Youtube that discuss the mathematics, the algebra you won't post ... if it's not important enough for you to look up ... or download the free software used to calculate these numbers ... then it's not important to me ...

Science gives us questions ... technology gives us answers ... be clear on that ...
I gave you the algebra but it was based on a stupid premise you sucked me into. How do masks save dead people? They obviously didn’t.
How do you measure the efficacy of a mask on someone who never tested or never tested positive? I would speculate that almost 100% of those who tested positive and/or died from/with covid wore masks.

I gave you the algebra but it was based on a stupid premise you sucked me into. How do masks save dead people? They obviously didn’t.
How do you measure the efficacy of a mask on someone who never tested or never tested positive? I would speculate that almost 100% of those who tested positive and/or died from/with covid wore masks.

No you didn't post the algebra ... I'm not chasing it down for you either ...

... or you have the formula in hand and see it fully supported my claims ...

10% means 100,000 lives saved in the US alone, including yours ... or did you wash your hands? ... I'm not your mother ...

10% means people not catching the disease in that moment. Factor that against death ratio and you get “lives saved”.
That’s basic algebra so I don’t expect you to understand. Ask a non-democrat to draw it in pictures for you.

Please post this "basic algebra" ... we'll see if you understand it or not ...

No you didn't post the algebra ... I'm not chasing it down for you either ...

... or you have the formula in hand and see it fully supported my claims ...
I gave you two terms and a variable. All rooted in a misnomer basis, that being dead people saved by masks.
Please post this "basic algebra" ... we'll see if you understand it or not ...
It would have been 10% against 2.9% of over a million but it’s moot because those are all dead people.

So why did Whitless and Cuomo murder tens of thousands of elderly people in nursing homes by exposing them to Covid, then force them to die alone with no family present? To the cheers of people like you.

And they certainly did cheer.

Forum List

Back