Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

So you don't even know what makes people doctors.

This just gets worse.

not ones not treating patients. I see people getting doctorate degrees and know nothing about human life. So yeah what makes him a doctor and of what?

Tony is right - Rand is not only a dick who has endlessly pursued this stupid line of questioning, he has no idea WTF he is talking about and is seriously prone to conspiracy theories.

Paul was an eye doctor - NOT a virologist. He hasn't even practiced ophthalmology in over a decade and even in his field, he was never board certified. He should keep his mouth shut.

:shutupsmiley:

Last edited:
Tony is right - Ron Paul is not only a dick who has endlessly pursued this stupid line of questioning, he has no idea WTF he is talking about and is seriously prone to conspiracy theories.

Paul was an eye doctor - NOT a virologist. He hasn't even practiced ophthalmology in over a decade and even in his field, he was never board certified. He should keep his mouth shut.

It's amazing how you cultists can turn real events 180 degrees to serve your religious purposes.

cnn.jpg

I believe that Paul is playing a very ugly and cynical partisan political game (that yes, is regularly played by both ends) here.

The fact that he's willing to play it with the national health crisis still going on, and the fact that Paul is among the element that is exacerbating it, makes it a bit worse for me.

Paul may or may not be correct in his suspicions, but we've just lived through what was probably the most authoritarian power grab by world leaders collectively in world history due to this health crisis (which isn't even the worst in history), so if now is not the right time to be asking questions and digging into the truth, when is? Early on Fauci was being looked upon as practically a god to people. I held him in high esteem as well, but as time went on we've found him to be less and less accurate in his assessments and advice and we've all made sacrifices to our personal liberties as a result. Now his claims on gain of function research, which may or may not ultimately have lead to our current crisis, are now coming into question and the evidence doesn't look good for him. That is what Paul was hammering him about in this latest spat between the two of them. He repeatedly said he wasn't conclusively stating that gain of function research he thinks we funded created COVID-19., but he is conclusively saying we funded gain of function research contrary to Fauci's claims and the evidence certainly seems to be showing that. I'm not sure why you would characterize this as a scam being played by Paul .

Money is fungible

Its impossible to say how dollar was spent in once it reached the chinese lab

Faucci was funding a bio research lab that was creating artificial virus deadly to humans
That's just bull shit mac.... you are jumping the gun....there is no proof that the Wuhan lab was making a corona virus more deadly for people....let alone the piddly $600k in money over a few years was used to do it...

What a moron
Fauxi couldnt even answer the question. Thats why he deflected.
But you rubes eat it up :lol:
DRLove has an IQ in the 80s. He can't help it.

All he know about the world is that his team wears the white cowboy hats and the other team wears the black.

Paul may or may not be correct in his suspicions, but we've just lived through what was probably the most authoritarian power grab by world leaders collectively in world history due to this health crisis (which isn't even the worst in history), so if now is not the right time to be asking questions and digging into the truth, when is? Early on Fauci was being looked upon as practically a god to people. I held him in high esteem as well, but as time went on we've found him to be less and less accurate in his assessments and advice and we've all made sacrifices to our personal liberties as a result. Now his claims on gain of function research, which may or may not ultimately have lead to our current crisis, are now coming into question and the evidence doesn't look good for him. That is what Paul was hammering him about in this latest spat between the two of them. He repeatedly said he wasn't conclusively stating that gain of function research he thinks we funded created COVID-19., but he is conclusively saying we funded gain of function research contrary to Fauci's claims and the evidence certainly seems to be showing that. I'm not sure why you would characterize this as a scam being played by Paul .
Can you show me the statement of Fauci admitting to illegal, gain of function research funded by the company that got the $600k grant from the NIH????

Tony is right - Rand is not only a dick who has endlessly pursued this stupid line of questioning, he has no idea WTF he is talking about and is seriously prone to conspiracy theories.

Lol he got Fauci to admit he funded the Wuhan laboratory. So he did lie under oath to congress.

Forum List

Back