FEAR is Emanating from the GOP !!

China is preparing massive invasion forces now by staffing enormous amounts of Chinese soldiers in Mexico and Canada. It wouldn't surprise me if the Democrats are coordinating with them.
With the amount of birth tourism China has over the years, every one in that invasion force could bec an American citizen.

Disagree with the OP.

The GOP is going to take back Congress in 2022. The only question is how many seats the Democratic Party will lose. With few exceptions the Presidents party takes a beating during the midterms. Too many voters are going to hyper focus on the high price of gas and the increased cost for groceries…
I could care less about the midterms.

I only care about the results.

This is the best economy we have had since bill clinton. The data and numbers say this.

Dems = NE Patriots
GOP = NY JETS

You live in a parallel universe. If things are going so well then why do the Democrats keep on getting drubbed in elections?
That's the difference between you and me.

I look at the data and the results, you look at polls and elections.

We have the best economy since clinton, the numbers and data prove this. The GOP are scared because they see how good things are, much better than Trump's low growth economy.

You mean people like this guy?

This man said in July that the stock market will crash in 3 months.

His exact words were "by the end of this month if not September "

He said that on July 12, 2021.

Today is November 18, 2021.

As with so many things from people like you and the far right,

We're still waiting for your prediction to happen.

Or how about this fool?

She said that a stock market crash was "imminent."

Last April.

Apparently her definition of imminent is years down the road.

The 2001 recession was forecasted years before it hit and most thought it was going to happen in the late 90's. 2008 was also forecasted by many however it too was later than forecasted. The key is to watch if the feds keep pumping money into the economy, they can prop it up for awhile.

As far as Suze Orman, she has made millions and has a net worth of $75 million, so I will probably more apt to listen to her than someone that hasn't been as nearly successful.

I could care less about the midterms.

I only care about the results.

This is the best economy we have had since bill clinton. The data and numbers say this.

Dems = NE Patriots
GOP = NY JETS

Ok, even thou I’m not GOP that last part was funny. ;)

You mean people like this guy?

This man said in July that the stock market will crash in 3 months.

His exact words were "by the end of this month if not September "

He said that on July 12, 2021.

Today is November 18, 2021.

As with so many things from people like you and the far right,

We're still waiting for your prediction to happen.

Or how about this fool?

She said that a stock market crash was "imminent."

Last April.

Apparently her definition of imminent is years down the road.

The fact has nothing to do with politics…
It has to do with paying back a monthly loan.

The 2001 recession was forecasted years before it hit and most thought it was going to happen in the late 90's. 2008 was also forecasted by many however it too was later than forecasted. The key is to watch if the feds keep pumping money into the economy, they can prop it up for awhile.

As far as Suze Orman, she has made millions and has a net worth of $75 million, so I will probably more apt to listen to her than someone that hasn't been as nearly successful.
In typical republican fashion you are ignoring all the people that are calling for the market to go up a ton.

You just summed up the problem with your party, you ignore facts that don't fit your narrative.

The evidence of a booming economy and market far outweigh any evidence of a crash.
You just can't admit Biden's economy is better than Trumps, but all the facts and data say that.

You are a partisan hack.

Ok, even thou I’m not GOP that last part was funny. ;)
WHy'd you guys draft that idiot QB?? Yikes !!
Mac Jones was just sitting there for BB to snipe at 15.

Brady is the best, but Belichick is the most important piece because we can get another QB, but we can't get another BB.

The evidence of a booming economy and market far outweigh any evidence of a crash.
You just can't admit Biden's economy is better than Trumps, but all the facts and data say that.
Sure, we have the money to buy stuff, but it never gets here.

In typical republican fashion you are ignoring all the people that are calling for the market to go up a ton.

You just summed up the problem with your party, you ignore facts that don't fit your narrative.

You are a partisan hack.
The evidence in 1998 was the economy was booming and going to continue, but a few said in the next couple years it would fall in 2000 it started to unravel.

I don't belong to a party, I think both are wrong in spending and on the economy. I didn't like Trump, I didn't like his spending and I hope the economy continues to grow.

The biggest issue is the government has put 5.2 trillion into the economy in the last 19 months and that is the reason things are going well. So, now we need to see what happens when the stimulus money wears off. I hope it can sustain itself without having to add more stimulus money.

That's the difference between you and me.

I look at the data and the results, you look at polls and elections.

We have the best economy since clinton, the numbers and data prove this. The GOP are scared because they see how good things are, much better than Trump's low growth economy.
You just don't get it. The voters have spoken. As long as you continue with your head in the sand, voters will continue to speak. Do you honestly believe that if you win a debate with me over the nuts and bolts that it will change what voters think?

It's the Dems who fear the future. They've been caught red handed pushing their CRT agenda.

I'm not the least bit worried about anyone invading the United States.

What I am worried is about an EMP attack.

An EMP attack will mean that production of Synthroid will be disrupted which means my wife will die.
An EMP attack will mean that production of Insulin will be disrupted which means my sister will die.
An EMP attack will mean that production of the equipment for hemo dialysis will be disrupted...
which means I will die.

Thus the Republicans taking control of this country and preparing it to fight and win the inevitable war with China Russia and Iran is vital to me staying alive. And some of my closest loved ones.

What I am worried is about an EMP attack.
An EMP attack will mean that production of Synthroid will be disrupted which means my wife will die.
An EMP attack will mean that production of Insulin will be disrupted which means my sister will die.
An EMP attack will mean that production of the equipment for hemo dialysis will be disrupted...
which means I will die.
This may be hard to believe for some people under 30, but we used to make the prescription pills for those maladies in the USA. When they were made in the good old USA, we weren't worried that our loved ones wouldn't get their necessary medication because there was a major backup at a port.

You just don't get it. The voters have spoken. As long as you continue with your head in the sand, voters will continue to speak. Do you honestly believe that if you win a debate with me over the nuts and bolts that it will change what voters think?
The voters spoke even louder in 2020 and booted the GOP, especially in red GA.

You win 1 election and think that matters?? Who cares.

Enjoy the biden boom the best economy we have had since the Bill CLinton Golden Age of Prosperity.

You care more about elections, I care more about the results of the presidents.
Bush and Trump were failed presidents with failed results that left office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin or riot.

Right now America is better than at any time under Trump and the economy is booming like never before, this will continue in 2022.

The voters spoke even louder in 2020 and booted the GOP, especially in red GA.

You win 1 election and think that matters?? Who cares.

Enjoy the biden boom the best economy we have had since the Bill CLinton Golden Age of Prosperity.

You care more about elections, I care more about the results of the presidents.
Bush and Trump were failed presidents with failed results that left office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin or riot.

Right now America is better than at any time under Trump and the economy is booming like never before, this will continue in 2022.
LOL. Even Democrats realize both the House and the Senate are gone come the midterms. That shows how out of touch with reality you are.

Forum List

Back