Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Since when is an armed take-over of federal property a "civil right"?

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.
Yup, to all of us, not a small group of brain and morally dead cave chimps on the far right.

Finecum is a casualty of his own stupidity; he is no martyr.

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.
Yup, to all of us, not a small group of brain and morally dead cave chimps on the far right.
If you think any federal property belongs to the people you're even dumber than I thought and that's saying something

Not saying who / what is / was right or wrong here, just making a routine observation:

Authorities say this was a 'routine traffic stop'. BULLSHITE!

309D623600000578-3418491-image-a-50_1453866812743.jpg

This guy, and others like him who were reportedly on-scene and did the shooting for the 'good guys', is not a 'routine' Hwy Patrolman... body armor, automatic weapons...

Whether they meant to or not, they just made LaVoy Finicum, spokesman for the militia involved, a martyr.

Considering that the police knew that the men were heavily armed, would you have a standard patrol cop stop them with his 9mm strapped down?

now they need to clean out the squatters....i assure you if these people were black, brown or yellow they would have been gone by now
I bet not

A herd of Blacks block traffic and the entrnaces to airports and they all walk away alive and well

Whites occupy a piece of crap ranger shack in the middle of fucking nowhere and get shot

Last edited:

And America will decide what to do with our public lands and property the way we always have. Racist idiots like you are slowly becoming a smaller and smaller fraction of our American culture and society. If idiots like the Bundy's and their followers want to go out in a blaze of glory that will just have to be something we deal with.

If you think any federal property belongs to the people you're even dumber than I thought and that's saying something
Your comment is both brainless and worthy of you. We the People own the land as a whole. The protesters have no personal or individual claim to it.

And America will decide what to do with our public lands and property the way we always have. Racist idiots like you are slowly becoming a smaller and smaller fraction of our American culture and society. If idiots like the Bundy's and their followers want to go out in a blaze of glory that will just have to be something we deal with.
Another moron who thinks federal property actually belongs to the people

Your comment is both brainless and worthy of you. We the People own the land as a whole. The protesters have no personal or individual claim to it.

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want
You are brainless. What a stupid analysis. Are you a libertarian?

now they need to clean out the squatters....i assure you if these people were black, brown or yellow they would have been gone by now
I bet not

A herd of Blacks block traffic and the entrnaces to airports and the all walk away alive and well

Whites occupy a piece of crap ranger shack in the middle of fucking nowhere and get shot
Why do you have to lie to attempt to make your point? The criminals were occupying valuable and historical buildings. The site being occupied was not a crap ranger shack. That complex is worth millions, included a museum and historical buildings.

No we don't

You are brainless. What a stupid analysis. Are you a libertarian?
No I'm a realist not some sheep like you

There is no We the people

We do not own anything especially not so called public land shit we don't even own our own houses if the fucking government tells us we don't

And "We the people" get to set the terms for its use

Freeloading rednecks is not one of those uses

Tamir Rice a 12 year old boy with a play gun was gunned down in 2 seconds ....these white men got more than 3 weeks before any action was taken to stop them....and they were heavily armed with real weapons...The Right wing thinks that because they carry weapons that makes them Patriotic and "tough"...they are neither Patriotic nor tough...they just want to use Guns to overthrow the rule of law so they can profit from the lack of Law...

I bet not

A herd of Blacks block traffic and the entrnaces to airports and the all walk away alive and well

Why do you have to lie to attempt to make your point? The criminals were occupying valuable and historical buildings. The site being occupied was not a crap ranger shack. That complex is worth millions, included a museum and historical buildings.

Yeah built for millions by the idiots in government anyone else could have built it for a fifth of that

It was in the middle of fucking nowhere there was no imminent threat to the safety of the public or to the so called valuable bits of stones in the so called museum

I bet not

Were the blacks armed?

The libertarians and the confirmation science goofs and the far right militia offer nothing worthy to the discussion.

Recognize them for the tin foil people they are and refuse to validate and debate their silly statements.

I bet not

This gang had plenty of opportunity to walk away alive and well. They chose to dig in and taunt. It was inevitable this would not end well for them. Maybe they watched "The Alamo" too many times. BTW, I have no idea of the process, but I have heard that if the States too over Fed land it would cost them about $275 million yearly. I have to assume that would have to be covered by fees charged to those who use the land as graze or whatever.

Forum List

Back