Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

now they need to clean out the squatters....i assure you if these people were black, brown or yellow they would have been gone by now
I bet not

A herd of Blacks block traffic and the entrnaces to airports and the all walk away alive and well

Whites occupy a piece of crap ranger shack in the middle of fucking nowhere and get shot

Were the blacks armed?

Don't know don't care they were blocking public roads and the entrances and exits to private buildings as well as airports

you know things that are actual threats to public safety

now they need to clean out the squatters....i assure you if these people were black, brown or yellow they would have been gone by now
I bet not

A herd of Blacks block traffic and the entrnaces to airports and the all walk away alive and well

Whites occupy a piece of crap ranger shack in the middle of fucking nowhere and get shot
This gang had plenty of opportunity to walk away alive and well. They chose to dig in and taunt. It was inevitable this would not end well for them. Maybe they watched "The Alamo" too many times. BTW, I have no idea of the process, but I have heard that if the States too over Fed land it would cost them about $275 million yearly. I have to assume that would have to be covered by fees charged to those who use the land as graze or whatever.

At no time was there any threat to public safety

Shit the fucking feds were allowing people to bring them food they could have starved them out weeks ago

"The bodies of my enemies lay before me, not a twitch coming from them. Holding the old revolver in my hand, I could not help but spin it around my finger once before sliding it back into the holster.” --LaVoy Finicum, (Fantasizing about killing federal agents in his novel.)

This Post-Apocalyptic Book Was Written By One Of The Oregon Militia Members

Wow. He apparently equated himself to the fictional vigilante character Paul Kersey (played by Charles Bronson in Death Wish) ... it seems he may have suffered from delusions of self-grandeur if he thought real life would somehow play out as he had written in his novel ...

More from the Obama "regime," stomping on our civil rights.
And of course - the Libbertoid brownshirts are elated.
Seig Heil motherfuckers....

Hey, we have 12 year olds being shot on sight because they have toy guns.

These assholes were coddled for weeks, when they should have stormed the building on day one.

Considering you are in favor of union thugs being able to threaten and beat people, your opinion is not valid.

You mean ala protester at Trump events? You mean beating and demeaning like that?

I bet not

Why do you have to lie to attempt to make your point? The criminals were occupying valuable and historical buildings. The site being occupied was not a crap ranger shack. That complex is worth millions, included a museum and historical buildings.

Yeah built for millions by the idiots in government anyone else could have built it for a fifth of that

It was in the middle of fucking nowhere there was no imminent threat to the safety of the public or to the so called valuable bits of stones in the so called museum
It wasn't built for millions you retard. Much of it was built by highly skilled stone masons during the Great Depression. It would cost a huge amount to pay those skilled masons today. Much of the value comes from the presence of infrastructure in what you call the middle of nowhere. The location, with that infrastructure, puts a huge value on the facilities.
The public was threatened by the presence of armed thugs that prevented others from conducting normal and routine visitations to the refuge, including recreational activities such as hunting, cross country skiing, wildlife photography and other outdoor winter activities.

These assholes were coddled for weeks, when they should have stormed the building on day one.

Considering you are in favor of union thugs being able to threaten and beat people, your opinion is not valid.

You mean ala protester at Trump events? You mean beating and demeaning like that?

Not what I meant. But if you advocate or support that sort of crap, you have bigger issues.

I bet not

Were the blacks armed?

Don't know don't care they were blocking public roads and the entrances and exits to private buildings as well as airports

Blocking roads by lying in the street is not the threat to public safety that blocking roads with armed vigilantes

Considering that the police knew that the men were heavily armed, would you have a standard patrol cop stop them with his 9mm strapped down?

You miss the point: 'A routine traffic stop' usually refers to A Hwy Patrolman, A country Sheriff, etc... driving down the road, sees a car with a headlight out, speeding, etc. They stop the car. They usually are dressed in their normal uniform - not SWAT-type black uniforms w/body armor and carrying automatic weapons.

Even YOU said 'since they knew the men were heavily armed' - HOW did a patrolman executing a routine traffic stop know they were heavily armed and were so prepared for that situation?

Ok, the patrolman spots the car, calls the license plate in, finds out who they are, assumes they are heavily armed, and calls in a SWAT team before stopping the car? That isn't a 'routine traffic stop' then, is it?!

See what I'm getting at now....something smells funny here. This was NOT a 'routine' traffic stop.

Considering that the police knew that the men were heavily armed, would you have a standard patrol cop stop them with his 9mm strapped down?

You miss the point: 'A routine traffic stop' usually refers to A Hwy Patrolman, A country Sheriff, etc... driving down the road, sees a car with a headlight out, speeding, etc. They stop the car. They usually are dressed in their normal uniform - not SWAT-type black uniforms w/body armor and carrying automatic weapons.

Even YOU said 'since they knew the men were heavily armed' - HOW did a patrolman executing a routine traffic stop know they were heavily armed and were so prepared for that situation?

Ok, the patrolman spots the car, calls the license plate in, finds out who they are, assumes they are heavily armed, and calls in a SWAT team before stopping the car? That isn't a 'routine traffic stop' then, is it?!

See what I'm getting at now....something smells funny here. This was NOT a 'routine' traffic stop.
If the people in the car are part of a group that is armed and breaking the law, then the stop is justified.

I bet not

Why do you have to lie to attempt to make your point? The criminals were occupying valuable and historical buildings. The site being occupied was not a crap ranger shack. That complex is worth millions, included a museum and historical buildings.

Yeah built for millions by the idiots in government anyone else could have built it for a fifth of that

It was in the middle of fucking nowhere there was no imminent threat to the safety of the public or to the so called valuable bits of stones in the so called museum
It wasn't built for millions you retard. Much of it was built by highly skilled stone masons during the Great Depression. It would cost a huge amount to pay those skilled masons today. Much of the value comes from the presence of infrastructure in what you call the middle of nowhere. The location, with that infrastructure, puts a huge value on the facilities.
The public was threatened by the presence of armed thugs that prevented others from conducting normal and routine visitations to the refuge, including recreational activities such as hunting, cross country skiing, wildlife photography and other outdoor winter activities.

Yeah a real vital part of the operation of the government

No matter how you spin it those guys were not threatening the public

Another moron who thinks federal property actually belongs to the people
Sorta like people actually thinking their property and their house is theirs:
- You buy the House / Property

- Every Year you have to pay local taxes to the government for that House you own based on the value they assign to your house that you own.

- Whenever the government decides they could make more money owning your house / land they can simply seize it and pay you whatever THEY deem it to be worth

- If you die and try to leave YOUR house to a family member the govt steps in with their hand out demanding a share of the worth of the house as it changes possession...

People need to wake up....

If they people in the car are part of a group that is armed and breaking the law, then the stop is justified.

I didn't say the stop was not 'justified', did I Jake? I said their claim that this was a 'routine traffic stop' is BS!

I bet not

Were the blacks armed?

Blocking roads by lying in the street is not the threat to public safety that blocking roads with armed vigilantes
Really tell that to a guy having a fucking heart attack who is waiting for an ambulance

And these white guys were in the middle of fucking nowhere

if it wasn't in the news none of you idiots nor anyone else would have known or cared and none of you were effected by it because they weren't a threat to public safety

- Every Year you have to pay local taxes to the government for that House you own based on the value they assign to your house that you own.

- Whenever the government decides they could make more money owning your house / land they can simply seize it and pay you whatever THEY deem it to be worth

- If you die and try to leave YOUR house to a family member the govt steps in with their hand out demanding a share of the worth of the house as it changes possession...

Then write your legislators, petition, and vote.

Exactly

Not what I meant. But if you advocate or support that sort of crap, you have bigger issues.

Trump is a lying Bully. He has proven himself an embarrassment to this country.

Yeah that works...NOT
What usually happens when you do that is you get investigated by the fucking IRS

Yeah that works...NOT
What usually happens when you do that is you get investigated by the fucking IRS
I don't, and I vote and petition and talk to the legislators, etc.

Forum List

Back