Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

You think you own it Moron?

You don't even own your own fucking house if the government tells you you don't

Sorry - I don't follow what the government tells me to do. That's a job for stooges/flunkies like yourself.
I don't even pay taxes to support failures like you either.
Sorry to disappoint.
Suck off someone else's teat/dick.
So you're a freeloading leech

Why do you have to lie to attempt to make your point? The criminals were occupying valuable and historical buildings. The site being occupied was not a crap ranger shack. That complex is worth millions, included a museum and historical buildings.

Yeah built for millions by the idiots in government anyone else could have built it for a fifth of that

It was in the middle of fucking nowhere there was no imminent threat to the safety of the public or to the so called valuable bits of stones in the so called museum
Apparently "in the middle of nowhere", while a lie, is the RW excuse of the day.

Yeah it was in the middle of a bustling metropolis

Idiot

It was at least 30 miles from the nearest town
So that made it right????...LOL!!!

It wasn't worth killing anyone over

That's the point that sailed right over your head
Next time someone's house in the middle of nowhere is invaded and occupied by a bunch of armed hickabillies, you'll try to stupidly justify that also.

Yeah built for millions by the idiots in government anyone else could have built it for a fifth of that

It was in the middle of fucking nowhere there was no imminent threat to the safety of the public or to the so called valuable bits of stones in the so called museum
Apparently "in the middle of nowhere", while a lie, is the RW excuse of the day.

Idiot

Next time someone's house in the middle of nowhere is invaded and occupied by a bunch of armed hickabillies, you'll try to stupidly justify that also.
It wasn't anyone's house you idiot

Sorry - I don't follow what the government tells me to do. That's a job for stooges/flunkies like yourself.
Sorry to disappoint.

SeniorChief_Polock That makes you a criminal who lives off of those who do pay their taxes.
No, he's just a lying little bitch...

Idiot

They occupied the people's/ public house accommodation you fucking little crybaby...got what they were asking for...fuck ém.

He's gonna make some Black people stop picking cotton and attack the government officials with shovels and hoes...
They really need to add a:

':wtf:' icon as an immediate response to posts to go along with the current 'thumbs up', 'I agree', 'funny', 'winner', and 'Informative'.

160127-oregon-mugshots-jsw-802a_8bf84b8fbaa85fb2bd76a59f88ca8e18.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

What a bunch of fucking wackaloons...

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want

The post office is not a federal government entity, asswipe. It's an independent agency. Try another example, stupid.

Sorry moron but the post office is a federal government entity

According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

About the US Postal Service: Agency or Private Business?

It is not a solely independent agency

I don't give a fuck what you or Linkedin say, asshole.
I'll go anywhere I fucking want.
This isn't Nazi Germany - yet. Four more years of Obama... maybe.

Sorry to disappoint.

So are the welfare leeches in Oregon.

The Armed Oregon Ranchers Who Want Free Land Are Already Getting A 93 Percent Discount

libresco-oregon.png

Idiot

They occupied the people's/ public house accommodation you fucking little crybaby...got what they were asking for...fuck ém.

It was not the peoples house any more than the local national guard armory is the people house

Tell you what why don't you try to camp out on the steps of the capitol and tell them you have the right to because it's the peoples property and you're a people

The people do not own federal property

Sorry to disappoint.

The Armed Oregon Ranchers Who Want Free Land Are Already Getting A 93 Percent Discount

libresco-oregon.png

Not the point I am making now is it?

IDGAF about grazing rights

This whole SNAFU was not worth killing anyone

THAT"S the point

Sorry to disappoint.

libresco-oregon.png

But they're WHITE!!!!

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want

The post office is not a federal government entity, asswipe. It's an independent agency. Try another example, stupid.

According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

So any state or federal building should be open 24/7 to any citizen?

Sorry to disappoint.

libresco-oregon.png

THAT"S the point

That's not what Finicum said and yes, this is about grazing rights. They want the land given to them.

No we don't

So any state or federal building should be open 24/7 to any citizen?

It it truly is the people's property why not?

My house is open to me 24/7

It was not the peoples house any more than the local national guard armory is the people house

Tell you what why don't you try to camp out on the steps of the capitol and tell them you have the right to because it's the peoples property and you're a people

12096245_1008576675847972_2673908521079733813_n.jpg

Sorry to disappoint.

libresco-oregon.png

THAT"S the point

That's not what Finicum said and yes, this is about grazing rights. They want the land given to them.

Once again the point I am making is that there was nothing in this entire situation that justified the killing of anyone

12096245_1008576675847972_2673908521079733813_n.jpg

You're the one stupid enough to think you actually own government property not me

Forum List

Back