Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Considering that the police knew that the men were heavily armed, would you have a standard patrol cop stop them with his 9mm strapped down?

You miss the point: 'A routine traffic stop' usually refers to A Hwy Patrolman, A country Sheriff, etc... driving down the road, sees a car with a headlight out, speeding, etc. They stop the car. They usually are dressed in their normal uniform - not SWAT-type black uniforms w/body armor and carrying automatic weapons.

Even YOU said 'since they knew the men were heavily armed' - HOW did a patrolman executing a routine traffic stop know they were heavily armed and were so prepared for that situation?

Ok, the patrolman spots the car, calls the license plate in, finds out who they are, assumes they are heavily armed, and calls in a SWAT team before stopping the car? That isn't a 'routine traffic stop' then, is it?!

See what I'm getting at now....something smells funny here. This was NOT a 'routine' traffic stop.
I don't care what kind of traffic stop it was. Call it an ambush if you wish. It was far past time for this to take place. Good for all the law enforcement involved. Time now to take out the rest of the felons.

I want the world to know how my father was murdered today," the post said. "His hands were in the air and he was shot in the face by the American authorities. Ammon Bundy reported there are six witnesses to this evil."

Anyone else hearing this? I have seen it several times on facebook-

Try and walk into a privately owned home and see what happens.

Try to walk onto a military base or into a secure gov't facility and see what happens.

Of course, I guess you, conveniently, don't want to go to any of those places, huh?

What are your gurgling about. I am retired military - I'll go on any military base I wish.
And I'll walk into any federal building that i own as well.

You think you own it Moron?

You don't even own your own fucking house if the government tells you you don't

Sorry - I don't follow what the government tells me to do. That's a job for stooges/flunkies like yourself.
I don't even pay taxes to support failures like you either.
Sorry to disappoint.
Suck off someone else's teat/dick.
So, you are one of those freeloading cocksucks that claims the world owes them a living. So many of our 'Conservatives' seem to fit this mold. Same as Ammon Bundy. Half a million government loan which we, the taxpayers, will never see paid back.

"Ammon Bundy told his wife that Finicum was cooperating with police when he was shot, according to Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore."

This is from Fox News

Since when is an armed take-over of federal property a "civil right"?

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.

You're just another ignorant cracker racist BUT

If you're going to say they have a "civil right" to take over a govt building with guns, you also have to admit they were stopping other Americans from using their own property.

AND, just like you, they were leeches on the Americans who pay their taxes. Neither you nor they have any right to the buildings that true Americans pay for.
The use of our public lands is anchored in a system that begins with elected officials in Congress. It is indeed the citizens who determine how our public lands are used. Anyone can change the way specific parcels and sections of that public lands are used with the normal system of petitioning and lobbying the Congress and Executive Branch or the courts.

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want

The post office is not a federal government entity, asswipe. It's an independent agency. Try another example, stupid.

Sorry moron but the post office is a federal government entity

According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

About the US Postal Service: Agency or Private Business?

It is not a solely independent agency

I don't give a fuck what you or Linkedin say, asshole.
I'll go anywhere I fucking want.
This isn't Nazi Germany - yet. Four more years of Obama... maybe.
What ya smokin' there, Chief? There is a two term limit.

I want the world to know how my father was murdered today," the post said. "His hands were in the air and he was shot in the face by the American authorities. Ammon Bundy reported there are six witnesses to this evil."

Anyone else hearing this? I have seen it several times on facebook-

OLD ROCK's RESPONSE:
"I don't care what kind of traffic stop it was. Call it an ambush if you wish. It was far past time for this to take place. Good for all the law enforcement involved. Time now to take out the rest of the felons."

I DO care what kind of stop it was and under what circumstances Finicum was shot and killed. It DOES matter.

Were the men shot and the one killed with his hands supposedly up BLACK the media would be screaming, the NAACP would be yelling, Al Sharpton would be headed there, and Obama would be musing how if he had a son he would look like Finicum. Liberals would definitely not be congratulating the policemen for a 'job well done'.

If this was an 'ambush' and 'assassination' then it damn-well matters. (I am NOT saying this was any of that!)

And "Time now to take out the rest of the felons"?! REALLY? This coming from Liberals who are defending Hillary by declaring until a conviction is made she is innocent until proven guilty while asking Conservatives what THEY have against that premise.... Remarkable.

What a joke. Unless you know the right people, find a powerful rep sympathetic to your plight, or can afford an expensive high profile attorney, no.
Since when is an armed take-over of federal property a "civil right"?

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.

You're just another ignorant cracker racist BUT

If you're going to say they have a "civil right" to take over a govt building with guns, you also have to admit they were stopping other Americans from using their own property.

AND, just like you, they were leeches on the Americans who pay their taxes. Neither you nor they have any right to the buildings that true Americans pay for.
The use of our public lands is anchored in a system that begins with elected officials in Congress. It is indeed the citizens who determine how our public lands are used. Anyone can change the way specific parcels and sections of that public lands are used with the normal system of petitioning and lobbying the Congress and Executive Branch or the courts.

"Ammon Bundy told his wife that Finicum was cooperating with police when he was shot, according to Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore."

This is from Fox News

By this time next week, the story will be that they were all trying to surrender so they could go pay for the land they've been stealing and the mean ole cops broke in and shot poor Finicum.

:boohoo:

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want

The post office is not a federal government entity, asswipe. It's an independent agency. Try another example, stupid.

According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

What ya smokin' there, Chief? There is a two term limit.

Haven't you heard?

Obama's gonna declare himself King For Life and annex the US to Kenya.

Or something.

3 Weeks of privilige. Blacks get shot in the back accidentally or "suicided"
Oh yeah, the Feds have an 'Immediate Kill Neggers Unit' that they keep on hand just in case any neggers get uppity or anything.

/sarc

Blow off you stupid fuck.
17f4a47ffd46c88bd384f48006f14451.jpg

No we don't

So any state or federal building should be open 24/7 to any citizen?

It it truly is the people's property why not?

My house is open to me 24/7
Because, you stupid ass, that land was open that way for a time. And it was overgrazed, and part of its value was destroyed. That is why there are grazing allotments that differ according to what the land can provide. And differ according to the amount of water that the land has received in the immediate past. Much of the land there is high desert and will only support one unit per 100 acres without significant degradation of the land.

Some of these hard right members who are caricatures of the Sagebrush Rebellion seem quite willing to keep on violating the law. Their way is a non-constructive way to settle the problem of federal lands coveted by the states and businesses.
so you prefer the method where a group of protesters stop christmas shoppers from shopping during christmas time. Oh I see.

Chicago Protesters Block Streets, Disrupt Holiday Shopping

"Hundreds of protesters have blocked store entrances and clogged traffic in Chicago's downtown shopping district, to protest the shooting death of a black teenager by a white policeman last year and the city's handling of the case."

Just curious how the shoppers had anything to do with a cop shooting someone? Please explain.

Forum List

Back