Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Sorry - I don't follow what the government tells me to do. That's a job for stooges/flunkies like yourself.
I don't even pay taxes to support failures like you either.
Sorry to disappoint.
Suck off someone else's teat/dick.
So you're a freeloading leech

So are the welfare leeches in Oregon.

The Armed Oregon Ranchers Who Want Free Land Are Already Getting A 93 Percent Discount

libresco-oregon.png

Not the point I am making now is it?

IDGAF about grazing rights

This whole SNAFU was not worth killing anyone

THAT"S the point

That's not what Finicum said and yes, this is about grazing rights. They want the land given to them.

Once again the point I am making is that there was nothing in this entire situation that justified the killing of anyone

Then they shouldn't have been carrying pistols and rifles...right???

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want

The post office is not a federal government entity, asswipe. It's an independent agency. Try another example, stupid.

Sorry moron but the post office is a federal government entity

According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

About the US Postal Service: Agency or Private Business?

It is not a solely independent agency

I don't give a fuck what you or Linkedin say, asshole.
I'll go anywhere I fucking want.
This isn't Nazi Germany - yet. Four more years of Obama... maybe.

So any state or federal building should be open 24/7 to any citizen?

It it truly is the people's property why not?

My house is open to me 24/7

And buildings owned by the state or federal gov't can be open or closed based on what those responsible for said property determine is best. There are routes to take if you have a grievance. But you, as a citizen, cannot expect to be allowed to stroll into any gov't building any time you want.

Next time someone's house in the middle of nowhere is invaded and occupied by a bunch of armed hickabillies, you'll try to stupidly justify that also.
It wasn't anyone's house you idiot
They occupied the people's/ public house accommodation you fucking little crybaby...got what they were asking for...fuck ém.

It was not the peoples house any more than the local national guard armory is the people house

Tell you what why don't you try to camp out on the steps of the capitol and tell them you have the right to because it's the peoples property and you're a people

The people do not own federal property
12096245_1008576675847972_2673908521079733813_n.jpg

You're the one stupid enough to think you actually own government property not me
No your stupid dead hickabilly thought that...LOL.

Recon seems to be of the idea that any resistance to, argument with, and opposition to anything the government wants to do is 'criminal'. 'You must assimilate'! :p

A rancher grazes his cows on public lands that his family has used for approx. 100 years. One day a politician comes across a business opportunity that will make him - a millionaire already - a lot of money. The catch is, however, the opportunity involves using those very same public lands for personal gain the rancher has his cattle on and required driving the rancher off the land. Pressure is applied to affect this...but the rancher refuses to go. So, the Bureau of Land Management, which to everyone's surprise has been militarized, rolls in to drive the rancher off the land so the millionaire liberal politician can use public lands for personal gain. Bureau of land management SNIPERS target the heads of the rancher's wife and children. They steal almost 100 head of his cows and butchers them.... Liberals think this is totally acceptable... Some Americans disagree and show up with legal weapons to defend the rancher and his family. Liberals scream about how dangerous the militia - that shows up to protect the rancher, his wife, and kids from government snipers and cow thieves - is.

Liberals portray the government, to include the millionaire politician who started the situation because a rancher was using the public lands he wanted to use to make a lot of money, as 'the good guys' and the 'evil' rancher whose family had used that land for 100 years and his 'evil' wife and daughters/sons who were so much of a public threat that the heavily armed Bureau of land management had to target them with sniper rifles as the 'bad guys'.

And, it seems, opposing such governmental abuse of power is 'criminal', unjustifiable, and wrong.

:rolleyes: Whatever...

Sorry - I don't follow what the government tells me to do. That's a job for stooges/flunkies like yourself.
I don't even pay taxes to support failures like you either.
Sorry to disappoint.
Suck off someone else's teat/dick.
So you're a freeloading leech

So are the welfare leeches in Oregon.

The Armed Oregon Ranchers Who Want Free Land Are Already Getting A 93 Percent Discount

libresco-oregon.png

THAT"S the point

That's not what Finicum said and yes, this is about grazing rights. They want the land given to them.

Once again the point I am making is that there was nothing in this entire situation that justified the killing of anyone

Finicum said he would not be taken alive and that he would not go to jail. Finicum resisted arrest.

You RWNJs always say its okay to shoot blacks in the back because they "resisted arrest".

THAT"S the point

Since when is merely being armed a reason to be shot by authorities?

Tell me did they ever point their weapons at anyone? That would have been a threat. A holstered piston or a rifle slung across someone's back is not a threat unless you're a chicken sit pussy like you

THAT"S the point

Finicum said he would not be taken alive and that he would not go to jail. Finicum resisted arrest.

You RWNJs always say its okay to shoot blacks in the back because they "resisted arrest".

Where did I ever say it was OK to shoot someone in the back?

If you're going to attribute statements to me then you should be able to back them up with a quote

And people say all kinds of shit don't they?

Have you ever said to or about anyone "I'm gonna kill you/him/her?

Should you have been shot for that?

No we don't

Just try to walk into a post office in the middle of the night and tell them that you own it so you have a right to get your mail whenever you want

The post office is not a federal government entity, asswipe. It's an independent agency. Try another example, stupid.

Sorry moron but the post office is a federal government entity

According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

About the US Postal Service: Agency or Private Business?

It is not a solely independent agency

I don't give a fuck what you or Linkedin say, asshole.
I'll go anywhere I fucking want.
This isn't Nazi Germany - yet. Four more years of Obama... maybe.

Try and walk into a privately owned home and see what happens.

Try to walk onto a military base or into a secure gov't facility and see what happens.

Of course, I guess you, conveniently, don't want to go to any of those places, huh?

It wasn't anyone's house you idiot
They occupied the people's/ public house accommodation you fucking little crybaby...got what they were asking for...fuck ém.

It was not the peoples house any more than the local national guard armory is the people house

Tell you what why don't you try to camp out on the steps of the capitol and tell them you have the right to because it's the peoples property and you're a people

You're the one stupid enough to think you actually own government property not me

Hey Idiot you called it the people's house.

THAT"S the point

Tell me did they ever point their weapons at anyone? That would have been a threat. A holstered piston or a rifle slung across someone's back is not a threat unless you're a chicken sit pussy like you

EXCEPT if you're black.

But, never mind that fact. What you are writing is FICTION.

From the beginning, these jackasses were not "merely armed". In TV interviews, Finicum constantly threatened to use his rifle. His rifle was never "on his back". It was across his lap.

They were criminals who got what they wanted.

THAT"S the point

Where did I ever say it was OK to shoot someone in the back?

If you're going to attribute statements to me then you should be able to back them up with a quote

And people say all kinds of shit don't they?

Have you ever said to or about anyone "I'm gonna kill you/him/her?

Should you have been shot for that?

Everything you have written is fiction.

One person saying "I'm gonna kill you" is not the same as armed occupation of a govt building, sitting in the road with your rifle across your lap and telling news coverage you won't be taken alive and will die rather than go to jail for your crimes.

But no, I don't believe I have ever threatened to kill someone.

THAT"S the point

EXCEPT if you're black.

But, never mind that fact. What you are writing is FICTION.
Asshole...you just stole his thunder!!!

From the beginning, these jackasses were not "merely armed". In TV interviews, Finicum constantly threatened to use his rifle. His rifle was never "on his back". It was across his lap.

They were criminals who got what they wanted.

Hey Idiot you called it the people's house.

Paid for and maintained with tax payer money.

Just like tax payers pay 93% of the grazing land for these leeches.

Since when is an armed take-over of federal property a "civil right"?

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.
Hey cocksuck, President Obama is an American. And Federal property does belong to "We, the People", to be used as designated, by those that follow the rules for that land. Bundy and his bunch of felons were on that land illegally, threatening low officers, and keeping the people that care for that land from their jobs. Those dead, and those under arrest got the beginning of what they deserve, the rest at the Refuge will get their just deserts shortly.

Not saying who / what is / was right or wrong here, just making a routine observation:

Authorities say this was a 'routine traffic stop'. BULLSHITE!

309D623600000578-3418491-image-a-50_1453866812743.jpg

This guy, and others like him who were reportedly on-scene and did the shooting for the 'good guys', is not a 'routine' Hwy Patrolman... body armor, automatic weapons...

Whether they meant to or not, they just made LaVoy Finicum, spokesman for the militia involved, a martyr.
Bullshit! Finicum is not a martyr at all, just a felon shot down while packing a gun in the process of a felony. Cheap ass criminal now dead.

Yup, to all of us, not a small group of brain and morally dead cave chimps on the far right.
If you think any federal property belongs to the people you're even dumber than I thought and that's saying something
Your comment is both brainless and worthy of you. We the People own the land as a whole. The protesters have no personal or individual claim to it.

No we don't

You are brainless. What a stupid analysis. Are you a libertarian?
No I'm a realist not some sheep like you

There is no We the people

We do not own anything especially not so called public land shit we don't even own our own houses if the fucking government tells us we don't
Fucking dumb. Not only have I been to the Refuge, but I have extensively explored the many thousands of square miles of BLM land that is in that area. Nobody bothered me, or stopped me to ask my business. It is our land, and many of us use it for recreation, and other activities,including mining and agricultural activities.

Since when is an armed take-over of federal property a "civil right"?

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.

You're just another ignorant cracker racist BUT

If you're going to say they have a "civil right" to take over a govt building with guns, you also have to admit they were stopping other Americans from using their own property.

AND, just like you, they were leeches on the Americans who pay their taxes. Neither you nor they have any right to the buildings that true Americans pay for.

Forum List

Back