For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
again, if this was on the up and up, they wouldn't have had to lie about it.

This isn't just "counterparts in other countries", this is the country that 17 intelligence agencies have concluded attempted to interfere in our election, and the administration that benefited from that interference is making secret contacts and then LYING about those contacts.

You lose all credibility when you continue the 17 intel agencies LIE. Run along shorty.

Haha...that's kind of all you're left with, isn't it? When the facts don't align with your narrative, just call everyone liars. Well, until you need them for your narratives later, at which point they will suddenly be trustworthy again. Rinse, repeat.

The fact is only 3 agencies were involved with preparing the report, not 17, and the NSA had a lower level of confidence than the FBI and CIA. You want to play fast a loose with the facts, be prepared to be called a liar.

Excuse you, the NSA signed off on the release.

So this is what you are going with, eh? That our intelligence agencies are all wrong or lying? Hahahaha....oh man.

And I said they were wrong or lying, where? Yeah, the NSA signed of on the release saying they had a moderate level of confidence while the other two expressed a high level of confidence. Maybe you should pay attention to what actually said instead of trying to imply crap that wasn't.

Oh, so I misunderstood you, and you believe their assertfions. My bad. Good to know. For a second there, I thought you were insane.

By the way:
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Clinton, Trump clash on Russia's role in election

You lose all credibility when you continue the 17 intel agencies LIE. Run along shorty.

Haha...that's kind of all you're left with, isn't it? When the facts don't align with your narrative, just call everyone liars. Well, until you need them for your narratives later, at which point they will suddenly be trustworthy again. Rinse, repeat.

The fact is only 3 agencies were involved with preparing the report, not 17, and the NSA had a lower level of confidence than the FBI and CIA. You want to play fast a loose with the facts, be prepared to be called a liar.

So this is what you are going with, eh? That our intelligence agencies are all wrong or lying? Hahahaha....oh man.

And I said they were wrong or lying, where? Yeah, the NSA signed of on the release saying they had a moderate level of confidence while the other two expressed a high level of confidence. Maybe you should pay attention to what actually said instead of trying to imply crap that wasn't.

Oh, so I misunderstood you, and you believe their assertfions. My bad. Good to know. For a second there, I thought you were insane.

By the way:

So now you're calling the DNI Clapper a liar, he testified under oath in congress that only 3 agencies were involved in preparing the report, with the results I stated in post 380.

By the way:

So now you're calling the DNI Clapper a liar, he testified under oath in congress that only 3 agencies were involved in preparing the report, with the results I stated in post 380.

I didnt call anyone a liar, nor does what Clapper said contradict anything I said or linked to. Stop being weird.

again, if this was on the up and up, they wouldn't have had to lie about it.

This isn't just "counterparts in other countries", this is the country that 17 intelligence agencies have concluded attempted to interfere in our election, and the administration that benefited from that interference is making secret contacts and then LYING about those contacts.

And no explanation on what they were confident in. I’m still waiting

By the way:

I didnt call anyone a liar, nor does what Clapper said contradict anything I said or linked to. Stop being weird.
What was the interference?

They're not going to release the classified report. Deal with it.

Why not? No one looked at the server. Voting machines untouched. So what did they do exactly? Fk off jk off

Of course, much of the info in the classified report WILL become public, as indictments are unsealed and as people testify before Congress and before grand juries. But that shouldnt bother you at all, because you know it's all false. ;)

Of course, much of the info in the classified report WILL become public, as indictments are unsealed and as people testify before Congress and before grand juries. But that shouldnt bother you at all, because you know it's all false. ;)
No indictment dealing with Russia.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.

C'mon, Gramps! Do you really think Big Media will ever report ANYTHING not to sound bad for Trump? If Trump butters his bread with apple jelly, they say the end is near for his administration. Only way Trump is in trouble is if they try to kill him, or they try to hijack the country and overthrow him. Then the whole country will be in trouble.

Well, other than the felony convictions of people for lying about their contacts with Russian officials suspected of being part of the Russian meddling...yep, nothing concerning Russian meddling or collusion. I'm sure Flynn will appreciate your letters of support during the 6 months he will be sitting in a Federal prison.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.

C'mon, Gramps! Do you really think Big Media will ever report ANYTHING not to sound bad for Trump? If Trump butters his bread with apple jelly, they say the end is near for his administration. Only way Trump is in trouble is if they try to kill him, or they try to hijack the country and overthrow him. Then the whole country will be in trouble.

Well gee, professor, where is all the factual information exonerating Trump, then? There are media outlets that would LOVE to report it. Go on, superstar, sieze your 15 minutes, call these media outlets, and point them to this exonerative information!

Well, other than the felony convictions of people for lying about their contacts with Russian officials suspected of being part of the Russian meddling...yep, nothing concerning Russian meddling or collusion. I'm sure Flynn will appreciate your letters of support during the 6 months he will be sitting in a Federal prison.
Who’s that? Flynn s the only plea and that’s for lying to FBI. Nothing about Russia! Try again.

The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

For the first time, you've actually had a coherent thought. Keep it up! Yer meds must be working.

Well gee, professor, where is all the factual information exonerating Trump, then? There are media outlets that would LOVE to report it. Go on, superstar, sieze your 15 minutes, call these media outlets, and point them to this exonerative information!
Where’s the information that he did anything?

The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

I don't know if he should be, but it appears he is.

Who’s that? Flynn s the only plea and that’s for lying to FBI. Nothing about Russia! Try again.

"Flynn s the only plea and that’s for lying to FBI. Nothing about Russia!"

How do you type this with a straight face? Flynn lied about his contacts and conversations with the top Russian spy and one of the masterminds of the Russian meddling. But yeah, nothing about Russia there...it's mind numbing. You cannot be for real. Nobody that stupid could figure out how to use a computer. You're just a lying little troll looking for attention.

Inappropriate response. I did not claim such info exists or that I had it. I was responding to the whiny idea that the media only reports info making Trump look bad, which implies that exonerative info exists and is not being reported. I would call you a moron, but you a have made it clear that you dont actually believe the stupid shit you post. So I'll just say you are a dishonest little troll.

Inappropriate response. I did not claim such info exists or that I had it. I was responding to the whiny idea that the media only reports info making Trump look bad, which implies that exonerative info exists and is not being reported. I would call you a moron, but you a have made it clear that you dont actually believe the stupid shit you post. So I'll just say you are a dishonest little troll.
Well it’s statistically correct. They study the percentage of negative news. You should read up

"Flynn s the only plea and that’s for lying to FBI. Nothing about Russia!"

How do you type this with a straight face? Flynn lied about his contacts and conversations with the top Russian spy and one of the masterminds of the Russian meddling. But yeah, nothing about Russia there...it's mind numbing. You cannot be for real. Nobody that stupid could figure out how to use a computer. You're just a lying little troll looking for attention.
None of which is illegal, otherwise there’d be charges for that. Dude he lied, no one knows why. Ask Flynn. It’s been discussed on every channel.

Forum List

Back