For Two Years I've Asked This Question

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Why can't anyone on the right answer it?

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.

That because your question is bullshit......give me an example of where obama was criticised but bush or cliton wouldnt be.

You obviously were brain dead for the 8 years of President Bush's presidency. He took more and worse criticism and STILL does then Obama.

Further the screeching that our opposition to Obama is not because of his policies but his skin color is ignorant moronic and simply NOT TRUE. You can claim it all you want most people now know better.

if he was pro-gun, and libertarian conservative, anti-tax, etc, his skin color wouldn't matter a bit. He's a gun and tax loving liberal and THAT'S why there's so much resistance to the guy. His skin color doesn't help, but we hate Hilary as much or worse. :)

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

One might say timing and I am sorry but I will leave it at that.

Bush was no prize, but Obama? Things have gotten worse since he has been in office. And having a black president made racisim more prominent that it has been before. One would think it would be better...but it isn't. And it is not because he is black. It is because he is just a really bad president.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Harry Reid, the Democrat Senate Majority Leader and the national government's highest-ranking Mormon, has admitted now remarking apparently with some amazement on the nation's highest-ranking black Democrat as being notably "light-skinned" and having "no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/01/harry-reid-barack-obama.html

Methinks Howey should consider the Dems' attitude towards Obama's "blackness" and juxtapose that with the vitriol they lob at Clarence Thomas.

As the Rabbi would say...."that is an opinion, not a fact".

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Harry Reid, the Democrat Senate Majority Leader and the national government's highest-ranking Mormon, has admitted now remarking apparently with some amazement on the nation's highest-ranking black Democrat as being notably "light-skinned" and having "no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/01/harry-reid-barack-obama.html

Methinks Howey should consider the Dems' attitude towards Obama's "blackness" and juxtapose that with the vitriol they lob at Clarence Thomas.

No shit, they pile drived his ass with, talk about bullshit, hearings. Anita hill lied her ass off

For me the fact that he lies.... alot.

I'm trying to think of the last time a presidential candidate promised dozens of times to fundamentally change the country I love. I do know that if I wanted to fundamentally change something, I certainly wouldn't care much for it.

I'll get back to ya on that one.

Xenophobia is an automatic and irrational reaction to the unfamiliar. I can almost forgive much of it if they did not try so hard to make it seem as if their Obama derangement was a rational decision they made based on fact.

For two years you have gotten answers and refuse to accept them preferring your own instead.

Yeah, right, because we would like a president who nationalized our healthcare system, passed massive spending and tax increases, regulated the energy industry out of business and used the IRS to persecute conservative groups if only he was white.

You're a double barreled idiot, Howey.

Last edited:

In 2008 95% of black voters went to the ballot for Obama and only 4% did NOT vote for Obama did they NOT vote for obama because he was black??
in 2012 93% of blacks voted for Obama BUT do you really think 7% of Blacks DIDN"T VOTE for Obama because he was BLACK???

Please explain..
Actually it is MY contention that the 41% of white males that voted for Obama did so ONLY because HE WAS BLACK!
They knew ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Obama other then THEY didn't want to perceive themselves as racist by NOT voting for him!

I forgotmqbout joe. So obama was the first black he knew that could speak english and took a shower? Did he not meet clarence thomas?

Forum List

Back