Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

How can anyone still be treating him as a serious candidate?

A convict with dementia and many trial to go.

What are you guys thinking?

In his Philly disaster of a speech he said convenience stores are closing and you can't buy a bar of SOAP!

That SOB is just as demented they come. Vote for Trump! MAGA applause's.

How can anyone still be treating him as a serious candidate?

A convict with dementia and many trial to go.

What are you guys thinking?
Imagine a person like this having that kind of power over people. He can say or do literally anything and it doesn't matter.

As I always say, the world has seen this before. So I wonder: Were those before him, clowns like this? They seem stronger in the newsreels.

Imagine a person like this having that kind of power over people. He can say or do literally anything and it doesn't matter.

As I always say, the world has seen this before. So I wonder: Were those before him, clowns like this? They seem stronger in the newsreels.
The difference is Trump inherited a good economy.

Tell me he didn't start mumbling incoherently about raping his 11-year old daughter in the shower. 'Cause that's a deal killer for me.

The entire planet will be waiting for Pedo Pete to lose his shit after about 30 minutes of 'debate' and start ranting about Ashley sitting on his face or the family watching Hunter fuck his babysitter.

That's the only reason to watch the debate.... we all want to see that train wreck.... the possibilities are infinite. :laughing0301:

remember this shower guy.jpg

They keep posting this stuff imagining that someday we will believe them. HA. We stopped believing democrats YEARS ago.
This particular creep has night terrors about getting smothered by a 30-foot orange nutsack in his sleep... it's ok to laugh at it, because it's the same as rooting for America.... right?

creep tard.jpg

You are correct! :up:
Do you remember when the lying democrats swore that one way aisles at the grocery store would prevent the spread of covid? The grocery near me had little footprint decals showing which way the aisles went. It was the STUPIDEST lie ever, up to that point. I never paid any attention to the one way aisles and idiot democrats would scream at me through their masks that I was killing people by walking the wrong way.

Why would a hoax loving democrat ever imagine that we would believe anything they said especially about Donald Trump?

Do you remember when the lying democrats swore that one way aisles at the grocery store would prevent the spread of covid? The grocery near me had little footprint decals showing which way the aisles went. It was the STUPIDEST lie ever, up to that point. I never paid any attention to the one way aisles and idiot democrats would scream at me through their masks that I was killing people by walking the wrong way.

Why would a hoax loving democrat ever imagine that we would believe anything they said especially about Donald Trump?

What they have done to all of us.....all over the world, is unforgettable and unbelievable....these people should be hanged!

No questions asked.

Forum List

Back