FOX "Newsification" of Trump and the new Republican Party

The only way a republican can become Potus, is by lying and making up lies. They did it will Clinton, and did it with Gore , who by the way the cheating going on in Florida was fact, and they did it to Kerrry, none of the stores about swift boat were true, and they tried to do it to Obama. The only way Trump was with the Russian help and remember none of the Republicans backed him till he became the nominee, save a few like Sessions.

I can sit and listen to Rush (for an hour, it hurts by the way) and he says nothing , not a darn thing.

Gee, you liberals would NEVER do something underhanded like paying someone to make up a phony dossier and then paying someone else to put it out to the public...right, Penny?

What I find most amusing about the modern day liberal is that you now make a habit of accusing others of what you are guilty of. Trump didn't do anything even remotely approaching what Clinton and the DNC did but you wouldn't know it from the accusations flying from the left these days!

BS, Trump is as crooked as they come. He is lucky he stayed out of prison as long as he has, he is going to go down, also in the vote.

Did Trump pay someone to put out a phony dossier? Clinton did. Your bluster is just that...bluster.

The only way a republican can become Potus, is by lying and making up lies. They did it will Clinton, and did it with Gore , who by the way the cheating going on in Florida was fact, and they did it to Kerrry, none of the stores about swift boat were true, and they tried to do it to Obama. The only way Trump was with the Russian help and remember none of the Republicans backed him till he became the nominee, save a few like Sessions.

I can sit and listen to Rush (for an hour, it hurts by the way) and he says nothing , not a darn thing.

Gee, you liberals would NEVER do something underhanded like paying someone to make up a phony dossier and then paying someone else to put it out to the public...right, Penny?

What I find most amusing about the modern day liberal is that you now make a habit of accusing others of what you are guilty of. Trump didn't do anything even remotely approaching what Clinton and the DNC did but you wouldn't know it from the accusations flying from the left these days!

BS, Trump is as crooked as they come. He is lucky he stayed out of prison as long as he has, he is going to go down, also in the vote.

Did Trump pay someone to put out a phony dossier? Clinton did. Your bluster is just that...bluster.

List the parts of the Dossier that have been disproven.

Well, I'd disagree there.

I listen to talk radio when I can, pretty regularly, and on a big picture level, it does two things: First, it supplies random talking points and buzzwords for use in specific situations (as we see here daily). But far more importantly, it creates and reinforces literal thought processes that apply in situations across the spectrum.

Yes listening to the same words and phrases indoctrinates one. That is why Trump repeats himself endlessly.

That's not the way it works! When you make stuff up...and Steele did EXACTLY that...the person you smeared isn't obligated to "prove" what you created was false! The dossiers were bullshit and you can tell they were bullshit by what Steele did when he was sued in British courts for defamation! When he was finally compelled to testify he claimed that the dossiers were never supposed to be made public and were only presented as "possible scenarios" of what might have happened! If they were factual he would have said so and stood behind what he created. He didn't. He ran from those dossiers like a man runs from a burning building!

I listen to talk radio when I can, pretty regularly, and on a big picture level, it does two things: First, it supplies random talking points and buzzwords for use in specific situations (as we see here daily). But far more importantly, it creates and reinforces literal thought processes that apply in situations across the spectrum.

Yes listening to the same words and phrases indoctrinates one. That is why Trump repeats himself endlessly.

So when CNN repeats the same crap about "Russian Collusion" over and over and over again...what are they doing, Penny? It sure as hell isn't journalism!

That's not the way it works! When you make stuff up...and Steele did EXACTLY that...the person you smeared isn't obligated to "prove" what you created was false! The dossiers were bullshit and you can tell they were bullshit by what Steele did when he was sued in British courts for defamation! When he was finally compelled to testify he claimed that the dossiers were never supposed to be made public and were only presented as "possible scenarios" of what might have happened! If they were factual he would have said so and stood behind what he created. He didn't. He ran from those dossiers like a man runs from a burning building!

Nope...the Dossier is a collection of unverified field notes...some of which HAVE NOW BEEN verified. None, I say again, none has been disproven.

Nope...the Dossier is a collection of unverified field notes...some of which HAVE NOW BEEN verified. None, I say again, none has been disproven.

What out of the dossiers have been proven to show "collusion" between the Trump campaign and the Russian government?

What's absolutely disgusting is that the Obama Justice Department used those "unverified field notes" as part of the justification to a FISA court judge to approve wire taps on US citizens who were part of the Trump campaign. The heavily redacted version of the application for those wire taps is a joke! The FBI knows it got used by the Obama Administration and is too embarrassed to admit how bad it got!

I'd like to know what that FISA court judge thinks about the Obama Justice Department! Knowing how much judges LOVE having people mislead them in court...I'm sure that he or she was enraged when they found out that those dossiers were paid for by the Clinton campaign and that the Obama Justice Department knew that was the case and conveniently "forgot" to mention it when they applied for those warrants to spy on the Trump campaign!

Kind of amusing thread given how many Democrats accept anything they hear on CNN, or MSNBC with little or no question. Look at what we saw after the Trump/Putin summit which lets be real here was not a great moment for Trump but it was not one for the media and the left throwing out things like darkest day in our history, treason to name a couple and many repeating it here. If both sides want to move beyond this type of stuff then they should clean up their own house first before telling the other side how dirty their's is.

What out of the dossiers have been proven to show "collusion" between the Trump campaign and the Russian government?
Also known as...

goal-posts-moving.jpg

Have you read the Steele field notes (also known as the dossier)? Let me just say, Trump should cop to the hooker story...it's not criminal.

Also known as...

goal-posts-moving.jpg

Have you read the Steele field notes (also known as the dossier)? Let me just say, Trump should cop to the hooker story...it's not criminal.

Field notes? Is that another way of saying "Fictional Account"? Steele ran away from his field notes when he was sued in court for defamation, Seawytch...which tells you everything you need to know about both HIM and his dossiers! His excuse that they were never intended to be seen by the public is laughable given that he was the one who leaked those dossiers to different pet media outlets of his to smear Trump. Gee, did he give them to the media with the belief they wouldn't be publicized? You'd have to be the most naive person on the planet to believe THAT story! Steele leaked those dossiers to the media with the deliberate intention of seeing them used against Trump in the waning hours of the election!

For years, the GOP courted the crazies that would watch/listen to Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity for their "news". As entertainers, they provide a product that is marketed directly at a group of conspiracy nutcases that typically believe in things that are NOT true (or even able to be proven). For years, actual Republicans accepted their votes...as they kept them at arm's length. However, things have changed.......those same crazies have now infiltrated our government and are making policies based on those whack job conspiracy theories spewed by a group of entertainers.

They've gotten so used to making up their own "news" that they've now look at REAL NUMBERS, expert opinion, written evidence as somehow a product of "fake news"....and that their opinion (that is based on their opinion) is the only thing that is correct? This is their safe zone they have to operate within, because if they actually start debating based on facts and evidence, they may lose the narrative and actually have to accept they're wrong.

So, simple fix: demonize facts and evidence, call all real news media "fake news", and simply repeat a lie so many times until it is accepted as "fact". This, of course, only works if you have a group of willing participants who are ignorant enough to buy it....sadly for this country, it has proven wildly successful for the GOP in the short term.

Real Republicans and Conservatives (who have some actual good ideas) have completely lost control of the new Republican Party and the tail is starting to wag the dog. Their party now is actually starting to accept wild conspiracy theories like the ENTIRE FBI and CIA (including all Republicans and Independents within each) are involved in a massive conspiracy to cover up for Hillary Clinton????? THAT is somehow more believable than the fact that the FBI simply didn't have enough evidence about Hillary Clinton to charge her with anything.

It's beyond preposterous....however, THAT is now what is in the Republican mainstream. They are no more than entertainers targeting a market of willing fools. I have to hand it to them....proving to be marginally effective politics, however, it is God awful if you care about the country.

upload_2018-7-23_20-46-34.png

only for the poorly educated. those that want to know the truth will hear a soundbite or see a ( usually edited for time ) video clip & try to find it in its entirety from credible, verifiable, unbiased sources. those that want to stay comfy & cozy in their bubble... willingly stay ignorant.

& i listen to oxyboy as well as a few progressive radio programs to keep up with what is being said over the airwaves.

I used to listen to Limbaugh back in the 90s. Try a little experiment...listen to him back then and compare to now. Something has changed.
Except he hasn’t....

This is seriously hilarious.

The same idiots who believe easily the most authenticated Facebook group in the history of the site is comprised of Russian bots is seriously trying to claim Republicans are off the rails and rejecting facts?

Also known as...

goal-posts-moving.jpg

Field notes? Is that another way of saying "Fictional Account"? Steele ran away from his field notes when he was sued in court for defamation, Seawytch...which tells you everything you need to know about both HIM and his dossiers! His excuse that they were never intended to be seen by the public is laughable given that he was the one who leaked those dossiers to different pet media outlets of his to smear Trump. Gee, did he give them to the media with the belief they wouldn't be publicized? You'd have to be the most naive person on the planet to believe THAT story! Steele leaked those dossiers to the media with the deliberate intention of seeing them used against Trump in the waning hours of the election!

Field notes is how they are described in the intelligence community.

No, Steele did not "run away" from the Russian oligarch's defamation suit.

Trump dossier author in defamation battle

Again, much of the dossier is, yet, unproven, some has been verified, but none of it has been disproved. None.

only for the poorly educated. those that want to know the truth will hear a soundbite or see a ( usually edited for time ) video clip & try to find it in its entirety from credible, verifiable, unbiased sources. those that want to stay comfy & cozy in their bubble... willingly stay ignorant.

& i listen to oxyboy as well as a few progressive radio programs to keep up with what is being said over the airwaves.

I used to listen to Limbaugh back in the 90s. Try a little experiment...listen to him back then and compare to now. Something has changed.
Except he hasn’t....

Oh, but he has. He used to be tolerable.

Also known as...

goal-posts-moving.jpg

Field notes is how they are described in the intelligence community.

No, Steele did not "run away" from the Russian oligarch's defamation suit.

Trump dossier author in defamation battle

Again, much of the dossier is, yet, unproven, some has been verified, but none of it has been disproved. None.

I didn't say he ran away from the suit! I said he ran away from his "field notes"...claiming in court that they were never intended to be seen by the public and were only scenarios that might have taken place. Again...what makes that claim laughable is that he was PAID to create the dossiers and to leak them to the media!

Again...what part of the dossiers that alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government has been verified? Why are you struggling so mightily to name something? Because you've figured out that it doesn't exist and never DID exist?

Complete lie.

So when CNN repeats the same crap about "Russian Collusion" over and over and over again...what are they doing, Penny? It sure as hell isn't journalism!

FACT: All intelligence agencies agree that Russia has been infiltrating our democratic system and has waged (and continue to wage) numerous cyberattacks against Americans.
FACT: Putin stated he wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 election.
FACT: Trump asked for Russians to look for the "missing 30,000 emails" and within 24 hours, the first cyberattacks against the DNC and Hillary Clinton occurred.
FACT: There have been 26 different Russian agents indicted for meddling into the 2016 election and for attacks against our democracy.
FACT: Numerous Trump campaign officials have been indicted for work with the Russians and fraud.
FACT: Trump and his team have been caught lying about meetings with Russian oligarchs and government officials during the 2016 election.
FACT: Mueller's investigation isn't over.
FACT: Trump has tried to discredit the impartial investigation from the beginning....because, that's what a guilty person would do.

Sorry sunshine....all you need is a friggin' bow wrapped around it for you. Don't know if actual "collusion" will be able to be proven in a court of law....but, at minimum, it is IMPOSSIBLE to look at all that evidence and NOT suspect something nefarious is going on.

The right wing can think that all Republicans, Independents, and Democrats within the four intelligence agencies are somehow conspiring together against Donald Trump....but then ignore all the REAL evidence above?!?!? That's moronic.

Forum List

Back