Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Look for the squirm to get worse.
They should. This absurd case, tried on the views and opinions of people hosting OPINION-BASED SHOWS will only have a chilling effect on all media harming the freedom of speech for us all.

That is, when one of the litigants forces them to admit on the air that they lied consistently.
Don't hold your breath.

Dominion was one of the smaller companies
The company is owned by a small hedgefund group. Do you understand that?

Bend over Pawx.
As goes their rights, so goes yours. Celebrate away, idiot.

Fox settled because they knew they were going to get their asses handed to them.

Really, Jack? It takes TWO to settle, so in other words, Dominion agreed to settle out of court for less than HALF that they were seeking because they had Fox nailed to the wall dead to rights?

Or was it just out of the GOODNESS of their hearts? Do you even know the whole Dominion company is just a business created and run by a small hedge fund management group? Do you even understand that?

Of course it wouldn't surprise you. Your ilk don't use evidence to form opinions. You use feelings. You make shit up. You repeat what you're told by folks who make shit up.

Like....the entire Big Lie, spoon fed to you by Fox. Y'all just aped it. And Fox knew they were lying to you when they fed you that nonsense.

Back in reality, there's as much evidence that Obama was born in ORBIT as born in Kenya. And overwhelming evidence that he was born in Hawaii.

And yet, among the deplorables, this dipshit nonsense persists.

You can't fix stupid. But you can laugh at it. And of course, demonstrates stupid's absurdity with all their failed conspiracy theories:

I don't have to guess where you get your news. I can tell.

And this Dominion stuff at Fox still doesn't hold a candle to the insane nonsense you made everyone go through for Covid--all of it WRONG. That it chaps your hide is none of my concern.

FOX NEWS: "We lie to you"

FOX VIEWERS: "No you don't!"

:laugh:

Mac on this forum everyday: "Let's all work together, it's the only way!!!"

Also Mac, bagging on everyone who doesn't agree with him at all times:

pleased-male-wearing-stylish-suit-and-eyeglasses.jpg

Mac on this forum everyday: "Let's all work together, it's the only way!!!"

Also Mac, bagging on everyone who doesn't agree with him at all times:

pleased-male-wearing-stylish-suit-and-eyeglasses.jpg
Mac also says that there are many who lack the capacity to be a part of any constructive conversation.

Somehow you miss that.

But keep bitching. You validate my opinions every day here.

:bye1:

Actually the number is 70% not 63, according to pew research, and it's not a consistent number, it changes every election cycle. It was as high as 80% in 2018. The only reason why its so low is because idiot republicans believe election lies spread by that moron of morons, Trump, and foxnews.

Or maybe, like me, they know their are corrupt and crooked practices going on in their local areas. That have been caught.

People know. Realize that number includes those who are only SOMEWHAT trusting of the system.

FOX NEWS: "We lie to you"

FOX VIEWERS: "No you don't!"

:laugh:
LOL.

The entire thread in a nutshell. It is astounding. i keep thinking there will be an end to this and it continues to prove me wrong. There has to be a point when people realize they are in a false reality.

Mac also says that there are many who lack the capacity to be a part of any constructive conversation.

Somehow you miss that.

But keep bitching. You validate my opinions every day here.

:bye1:

You're here for the self-congratulation Mac. It's transparent. But I guess it works for you, so keep it up

No, the question you people keep avoiding is why not go to trial if you’re so confident? Why take less than half of what you wanted? You same people cried that it was unfair when Sandmann beat CNN and the rest of the left to the tune of a lot of money. Dems said the same things about Dominion, yet you didn’t care then. Bolding your claims doesn’t make them true.
You are using ignorance of the US civil case process as a defence...

You could have followed this case on TV channels that actually covered it and you wouldn't look so stupid right now...

This is the highest known pay out by Media Company in history... You are trying to say Fox won...

YOU are who is lying. Fox did not admit any lying, whatsoever. The reason they settled has nothing to do with anything anybody said on Fox News.

It was posted in Post # 320, which you ignorantly have glossed over, or never read it it all, and still have no idea what you're talking about.
They did we had two pages about it earlier...

You can act the dipshit and pretend that didn't happen...

But Fox agreed with the findings of the court.

Suck it up, stop acting like a looser...

It is pretty clear what you are at... You are hoping to shit everywhere and hope no one notices that Trumpets have be watching and believing lies and bullshit for years..
In the hope they continue watching, you would rather be a fool than admit your a fool..

They did we had two pages about it earlier...

You can act the dipshit and pretend that didn't happen...

But Fox agreed with the findings of the court.

Suck it up, stop acting like a looser...

It is pretty clear what you are at... You are hoping to shit everywhere and hope no one notices that Trumpets have be watching and believing lies and bullshit for years..
In the hope they continue watching, you would rather be a fool than admit your a fool..
Keep dancing to the tunes from the Mockingbird Media.
:rolleyes:

That's what I suggest YOU do. And you forfeited your claim to any credibility in this thread, by FLUNKING the little QUIZ I gave you, in Post 509. Everybody here has seen how clueless you are.
Well proven that Fox admitted that Court rullings were:

"We acknowledge the Court’s rulings"

Court said they lied...

Now do you want to keep doing this all day... Are you blind or just fucking slow?

Keep dancing to the tunes from the Mockingbird Media.
Well proven that Fox admitted that Court rullings were:

"We acknowledge the Court’s rulings"

FOX News Media, Dominion Voting Systems reach agreement over defamation lawsuit

FOX News Media and Dominion Voting Systems reached a multimillion-dollar agreement following a legal battle that was expected to go to trial this week.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Court said they lied...

Now do you want to keep doing this all day... Are you blind or just fucking slow?

I have shown the factual evidence, and you fade away like a fart in the wind, while bloviating with the most outdated and worn out, empty catch-phrase the left has ever relied on. "conspiracy theorists" - :puhleeze:

I notice you made no attempt to answer the questions I asked in Post # 509, Mr Quiz Zero.

Arizona
An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level. The allegation coincides with a spike or "injection" of 143,000 votes noted at 8:06 p.m. on election night.

According to the email, discussed at a hearing, Pima County Democrats held a meeting on Sept. 10, 2020 in which plans were detailed to illegally inject 35,000 votes for each Democrat at the outset in statistically adjusted embeds that could be written off as human error if audited.

There was no proper validation of 1.9 million signatures on mail in ballots.

Dominion machines were connected to the internet, according to a witness at a GOP hearing, raising serious security issues.

A hearing witness states she was instructed to allow people to vote who were not registered in the state, who were not on the voter rolls, who had out of state driver's licenses, who not had been residents long enough, who had not registered in time or who said they were registered in another state. However, pro-Trump voters from other counties were sent away, she says. She also says somebody apparently brought homeless people from outside the precinct in to vote. She also says 13,000 votes, when counted, were unobserved by Republicans.

She says just what she personally observed over five hours in one day impacted approximately 2,000 votes. She also said a poll observer for Democrats from California told her he was there "to help turn this precinct blue... this is one of our problem ones." He told her they were also focusing on Maricopa County.

A Republican Party leader says she watched votes for Trump be changed to or counted for Biden once they were place in the machine. In a lawsuit, she also says in parts of Maricopa County there were not proper safeguards verifying that mail-in ballots came from registered voters. She also says Republicans were not allowed a proper view of the counting process. (More to come from Arizona hearing soon...)

Watch: Arizona hearing

State officials blame “a data error” for conflicting and fluctuating results in one county that dropped the appearance of Biden’s lead by 6,000 votes, and then posted it back again.

California
Two men are charged with voter fraud after they allegedly submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications for homeless people between July and October 2020.

Pair Charged With Voter Fraud | Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office

Allegations of "clear evidence of vote switching" from Trump to Biden, including 30,000 votes among several counties.
All claims made on Fox News and all rebuked by the court...

Fucksake you are slow... This shit has gone through courts if it wasn't laughed out before it got there...

Trump got a huge war chest to fight this and what did he do with it? Oh wait...

One day the light will go on, but at your rate of progression I don't think soon..

All claims made on Fox News and all rebuked by the court...

Fucksake you are slow... This shit has gone through courts if it wasn't laughed out before it got there...

Trump got a huge war chest to fight this and what did he do with it? Oh wait...

One day the light will go on, but at your rate of progression I don't think soon..
It's all THEATRE, and you applause like a seal.

Really, Jack? It takes TWO to settle, so in other words, Dominion agreed to settle out of court for less than HALF that they were seeking because they had Fox nailed to the wall dead to rights?

Or was it just out of the GOODNESS of their hearts? Do you even know the whole Dominion company is just a business created and run by a small hedge fund management group? Do you even understand that?
Fox settled. Admitted they lied. And had to pay out half of what Dominion was asking for. No dragging things out with a trial. No appeal. If it had gone to trial, Fox would have been nailed to the wall. Dominion may have even gotten punitive damages awarded. And that was a chance Fox wasn't willing to take. With the appeal process, it would have been years before Dominion saw anything like compensation. This way, everyone knows what Fox did. And while the money won't hurt Fox in the long run, the fallout and damages from a public trial...may have. :)

Spin this anyway you'd like. Fox lost..big time. :)

Last edited:
Fox settled. Admitted they lied. And had to pay out half of what Dominion was asking for. No dragging things out with a trial. No appeal. If it had gone to trial, Fox would have nailed to the wall. Dominion may have even gotten punitive damages awarded. And that was a chance Fox wasn't willing to take. With the appeal process, it would have been years before Dominion saw anything like compensation. This way, everyone knows what Fox did. And while the money won't hurt Fox in the long run, the fallout and damages from a public trial...may have. :)

Spin this anyway you'd like. Fox lost..big time. :)
FALSE! What did Fox admit that they lied about ? About that it was going to rain, when it was only partly cloudy ? LOL. Democrats are really showing off their fool feathers.

If it had gone to trial, Dominion could easily have been shown to have cheated in the 2020 election, as I have already shown 10 times over, right here in this forum. So you wanna sue me, Dominion ? Bring it on. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back