Fox's new 'fair and balanced' Obama video

Strangely, nowhere in that four minute review of Obama's first term did they mention killing Obama, getting out of Iraq, saving the auto industry, saving the financial sector, a booming stock market, passing Obamacare, ending DADT, preventing a depression....

I guess Fox ran out of time

It wasn't about any of those things , it was about how we are doing as a country economically.

Ah the mindless womanly hysteria..................

Fox on the right, CNN on the left.......................Fair and Balanced

Strangely, nowhere in that four minute review of Obama's first term did they mention killing Obama, getting out of Iraq, saving the auto industry, saving the financial sector, a booming stock market, passing Obamacare, ending DADT, preventing a depression....

It wasn't about any of those things , it was about how we are doing as a country economically.

Well, shit! They coulda just used this video. Would've been cheaper.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPL7nN99jno]Gloom, Despair and Agony on Me - YouTube[/ame]

Thats not what it said in the intro...did Fox lie?

If it is about the economy. Why didn't Fox mention saving the auto industry and financial sector? Why wasn't eleven straight quarters of positive GDP mentioned? Why wasn't an almost 100% increase in the stock market mentioned? How about credit card and financial reform?

If it is about the economy. Why didn't Fox mention saving the auto industry and financial sector? Why wasn't eleven straight quarters of positive GDP mentioned? Why wasn't an almost 100% increase in the stock market mentioned? How about credit card and financial reform?

/shoves RW in hall closet and locks door

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPL7nN99jno]Gloom, Despair and Agony on Me - YouTube[/ame]

Actively promoting the Tea Party and the conservative agenda while attacking the left is fair and balanced? I don't think so.

How about actively attacking the tea party and the conservative agenda while promoting the left? Is that balanced?

No. Then again, MSNBC is the only one doing that and they don't claim to be balanced.

Actively promoting the Tea Party and the conservative agenda while attacking the left is fair and balanced? I don't think so.

That's what MSNBC does, actively promotes the liberal agenda and attacks the right.
And the fair and balanced, is about equal points of view being discussed (which it does) and having more libs on the show (which it does), on some of the shows, not about the agenda.

Having a token liberal on a panel of three or more conservatives isn't balanced.

Intro - Then and Now....Hope and Change.
They put up what he said, and what the country has been like over the last 4 years.
Like President Obama said “Shovel-ready was not as … uh .. shovel-ready as we expected.”

How about actively attacking the tea party and the conservative agenda while promoting the left? Is that balanced?

No. Then again, MSNBC is the only one doing that and they don't claim to be balanced.

at least you can admit MSNBC's bias. Be nice if you could be honest about the left bias of CNN, NBC, ABC, NPR et al

That's what MSNBC does, actively promotes the liberal agenda and attacks the right.
And the fair and balanced, is about equal points of view being discussed (which it does) and having more libs on the show (which it does), on some of the shows, not about the agenda.

Having a token liberal on a panel of three or more conservatives isn't balanced.

No it isn't and that is not what they do.
It's only on one show, the five
MSNBC has one Con Morning Joe and the rest are libs.
They have many, many shows so don't just point out one.
I think you all are angry, because Fox is more popular that MSNBC. :lol:

at least you can admit MSNBC's bias. Be nice if you could be honest about the left bias of CNN, NBC, ABC, NPR et al

I'm being honest about the bias of those other outlets. They don't have a particularly lean one way of the other. To use ABC as an example, you could point to a "liberal bias" because of the favorable treatment the administration gets from Robin Roberts on GMA, but one could just as easily counter with Jake Tapper, who is pretty regularly just spouting off what the GOP talking point of the day is.

The little girls on the left sure seem to wet themselves alot over fox news.............

Its rather embarrassing for them

I'm being honest about the bias of those other outlets. They don't have a particularly lean one way of the other. To use ABC as an example, you could point to a "liberal bias" because of the favorable treatment the administration gets from Robin Roberts on GMA, but one could just as easily counter with Jake Tapper, who is pretty regularly just spouting off what the GOP talking point of the day is.

No, you are not.

ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, CNN MSNBC and FOX...............hmmmm, I count 6 against 1. That 1 consistently kicks the butt of all the other six in the ratings, does the Left really understand why?? I.don't.think.so. :lol:

While The Five fits that description, I was actually thinking of the panel segment on Bret Baier's show, which is typical Baier (a conservative), Charles Krauthammer (another conservative), then another alternating conservative (Hayes, Kristol, etc.), and then the lone liberal.

While I never claimed Morning Joe is balanced, I would dispute the claim that it's one conservative and a bunch of liberals. You've got one of the cohosts who is conservative (Joe), you've also got Willie Geist on there every morning (who I believe is a libertarian and his whole resume coming up was working on shows with conservative hosts), and then you've got a variety of other right-wingers that are regularly on the panel (Maria Bartiromo, Jim Cramer, Dan Senor, Mort Zuckerman).

As honestly, I don't really care for television news in general. I mostly read newspapers and a few selected blogs.

Thanks for proving my point :thup:

Sure. I couldn't agree more about Fox. Their bias is overt and deep. As are MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, and every major news outlet I can think of.

Please cite an example or two of their bias, asswipe.

Thanks in advance

You may want to go to I Hate the Media. com linked below. You will find the laughable bias as it happens each day. Fox doesn't start to make up for the lefty bias in most other media outlets.
I Hate The Media

ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, CNN MSNBC and FOX...............hmmmm, I count 6 against 1. That 1 consistently kicks the butt of all the other six in the ratings, does the Left really understand why?? I.don't.think.so. :lol:

How do you figure that? Fox may get a lot of viewers for a cable news channel, but it is dwarfed by the major networks in the ratings. CBS's evening newscast, the laggard of the big three, still gets about five times as many viewers in the demo compared to Fox primetime.

The 2 guys on Fox and Friends are political commentators just like found on CNN, msnbc, etc......so big freaking deal.

While The Five fits that description, I was actually thinking of the panel segment on Bret Baier's show, which is typical Baier (a conservative), Charles Krauthammer (another conservative), then another alternating conservative (Hayes, Kristol, etc.), and then the lone liberal.

While I never claimed Morning Joe is balanced, I would dispute the claim that it's one conservative and a bunch of liberals. You've got one of the cohosts who is conservative (Joe), you've also got Willie Geist on there every morning (who I believe is a libertarian and his whole resume coming up was working on shows with conservative hosts), and then you've got a variety of other right-wingers that are regularly on the panel (Maria Bartiromo, Jim Cramer, Dan Senor, Mort Zuckerman).

As honestly, I don't really care for television news in general. I mostly read newspapers and a few selected blogs.
then how are able to speak with such certainly on the lack of bias on all networks excluding Fox and that shitheap?

Forum List

Back