France fuel protestors are chanting . We want Trump!!

Sweet paint brush 80 million french because you met 2 lol

Just an observation.
Seems kinda weird that of the two I've met both were basket cases.
Again you are generalizing...and feeding the stereotype of Americans being clueless and dumb.

And again....I dont give a rats ass what the french think.
They can lick my balls and suck my dick.
If it wasnt for the French the US would still have a queen....be grateful!!!

If it wasnt for America you'd be speaking German.
What comes firs the chicken or the egg? Lol
France helped the US be a country, the whole world helped france not just the US....big difference.

In other words, typical liberals. It shouldn’t surprise anybody that French Lives Matter are starting riots and destroying public property.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Few are....the government cancelled the tax hikes :)....unlike the slaves here....fucked to the limit nobody moves a finge.

We do protest wasteful taxation. It's called voting. Vote Democrats out if you don't want new or increased taxes.
So how come we are giving 54% of the budget to military contractors and millions are uninsured again ?

Because defending this nation is in a document we Americans call the US Constitution. Healthcare insurance is not.
Idiotic...defending it , doesnt require 54% of budget and people are dying from not having health care including veterans. I dont think you know how bad most Americans have it compared to other developed nations. U need to travel a bit ( if u can afford it and have enough vacation time, which mostEuropeans, canadians, Australians have),

Yes, all that vacation time. That's why they are so industrious.

Nobody is dying from not having government healthcare. And remember, Europe doesn't need a huge military because they have the USA to back them up on any level. Without our military strength, they would have been overtaken years ago. But their foes (and ours) won't even try thanks to our military strength. We don't have a strong military to get into wars, we have a large military to ward off potential aggressors of the US and our ungrateful allies.

The funny part about your response is you claim government healthcare is the utopia, and in the same breath, criticize the government healthcare of our veterans. You also praise Europe, but moved here instead of Europe. If we have it so bad here, move TF out of here and go to Europe where it's so great! Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out either.

Just an observation.
Seems kinda weird that of the two I've met both were basket cases.
Again you are generalizing...and feeding the stereotype of Americans being clueless and dumb.

France helped the US be a country, the whole world helped france not just the US....big difference.

Hogwash..
The US has done more for the world militarily than any country in the world.

Loooooool I'm half the time in france, speak french, half of my family are french....they think we are idiots for having a clown In the white house. Dont let a video fool you :p

It's a video.

The fact that you are stupid means nothing.

Few are....the government cancelled the tax hikes :)....unlike the slaves here....fucked to the limit nobody moves a finge.

We do protest wasteful taxation. It's called voting. Vote Democrats out if you don't want new or increased taxes.
So how come we are giving 54% of the budget to military contractors and millions are uninsured again ?

Because defending this nation is in a document we Americans call the US Constitution. Healthcare insurance is not.
Idiotic...defending it , doesnt require 54% of budget and people are dying from not having health care including veterans. I dont think you know how bad most Americans have it compared to other developed nations. U need to travel a bit ( if u can afford it and have enough vacation time, which mostEuropeans, canadians, Australians have),

Nobody is dying from not having government healthcare. And remember, Europe doesn't need a huge military because they have the USA to back them up on any level. Without our military strength, they would have been overtaken years ago. But their foes (and ours) won't even try thanks to our military strength. We don't have a strong military to get into wars, we have a large military to ward off potential aggressors of the US and our ungrateful allies.

The funny part about your response is you claim government healthcare is the utopia, and in the same breath, criticize the government healthcare of our veterans. You also praise Europe, but moved here instead of Europe. If we have it so bad here, move TF out of here and go to Europe where it's so great! Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out either.
Just because I have moved here, did well, have healthcare that I pay from my pocket, doesnt mean health care system is wonderful. I'm more experienced about the world due to my traveling, me living here, and have knowledge about both Europe and the US than you, so your arguments lack facts and knowledge.
The US has a strong army and overspends while millions of Americans cant get health coverage, the military expansion is what brought down past world powers ( I know the poor education system didnt teach you that)
Check the happiest countries list : mostly european.
Best cars: European.
Best clothing brand names: european.
Best health system: European countries.
Better education system.
Better life expectancy
Safer in general...facts are facts , if my brother is alcoholic I'll say he is but ill still love him.

But i guess you are happy with contractors making billions out of the military industry and also ok with Americans have shorter life expectancy than their counterpart, and on top of that tons of them go bankrupt because of medical Bills, and millions are in debt because they decided to go college.

Hogwash..
The US has done more for the world militarily than any country in the world.
Vietnamese massacres
Iraq invasion hundreds of thousands of deaths and a country in ruins.
Central america , toppling of regimes and installing dictator puppets.
Afghanistan thousands of civilians and American soldiers.
Great.

Just because I have moved here, did well, have healthcare that I pay from my pocket, doesnt mean health care system is wonderful. I'm more experienced about the world due to my traveling, me living here, and have knowledge about both Europe and the US than you, so your arguments lack facts and knowledge.
The US has a strong army and overspends while millions of Americans cant get health coverage, the military expansion is what brought down past world powers ( I know the poor education system didnt teach you that)
Better education system.
Better life expectancy
Safer in general...facts are facts , if my brother is alcoholic I'll say he is but ill still love him.

But i guess you are happy with contractors making billions out of the military industry and also ok with Americans have shorter life expectancy than their counterpart, and on top of that tons of them go bankrupt because of medical Bills, and millions are in debt because they decided to go college.

Most of the bankruptcies in regards to medical costs are not because of medical costs itself. When a person becomes ill, they usually can't work. Loss of income is what causes bankruptcies over medical bills.

Our life expectancy is not directly related to our medical care. In the US, we have the most vehicle fatalities than most any other country in the world; often young people. Our women work very late into pregnancy, often skipping prenatal care; not because of medical insurance, but to not disrupt family income or career. And that goes hand in hand with later age births. By the time a woman goes to college, gets her career in line, and finally decides to start a family, she's in her 30's and perhaps in her 40's. The later age a woman has a pregnancy, the more likely birth defects or miscarriages.

Speaking of which, many American households depend on fast food since the woman is working and not able to prepare nutritious meals. When I was a child, going to McDonald's or Burger King was a twice a year treat. Today, it's a weekly staple if not multiple times a week. We are the fattest people on the planet.

Another major factor is our diversity that no other countries have. In the US, you are eight times more likely to be murdered by a black person than a white. Yet you leftists always try to compare our country with other nearly all white countries. Like vehicle fatalities, many of those murdered are of younger age. If you compare our white only population in the US to European or other white countries, you'd probably find little difference in murder rates.

So your claim is bogus when you factor all the different elements of our country compared to others.

As far as safety, London had more knife murders than NYC gun murders last year. And you failed to answer my question, so one more time: If European life is so superior to ours, WTF did you move here, and why are you still here today? Move to Europe if you think it's so great.

" French deputy interior minister says 31,000 yellow vests are protesting across France and 700 of them are detained"

Loooooool I'm half the time in france, speak french, half of my family are french....they think we are idiots for having a clown In the white house. Dont let a video fool you :p

The fools are all on the left....

Everyone in France has the same opinions about everything?

That’s fascinating,

The riots would imply something different.

Better education system.
Better life expectancy

Most of the bankruptcies in regards to medical costs are not because of medical costs itself. When a person becomes ill, they usually can't work. Loss of income is what causes bankruptcies over medical bills.

Our life expectancy is not directly related to our medical care. In the US, we have the most vehicle fatalities than most any other country in the world; often young people. Our women work very late into pregnancy, often skipping prenatal care; not because of medical insurance, but to not disrupt family income or career. And that goes hand in hand with later age births. By the time a woman goes to college, gets her career in line, and finally decides to start a family, she's in her 30's and perhaps in her 40's. The later age a woman has a pregnancy, the more likely birth defects or miscarriages.

Speaking of which, many American households depend on fast food since the woman is working and not able to prepare nutritious meals. When I was a child, going to McDonald's or Burger King was a twice a year treat. Today, it's a weekly staple if not multiple times a week. We are the fattest people on the planet.

Another major factor is our diversity that no other countries have. In the US, you are eight times more likely to be murdered by a black person than a white. Yet you leftists always try to compare our country with other nearly all white countries. Like vehicle fatalities, many of those murdered are of younger age. If you compare our white only population in the US to European or other white countries, you'd probably find little difference in murder rates.

So your claim is bogus when you factor all the different elements of our country compared to others.

As far as safety, London had more knife murders than NYC gun murders last year. And you failed to answer my question, so one more time: If European life is so superior to ours, WTF did you move here, and why are you still here today? Move to Europe if you think it's so great.

You forgot to mention a couple of things Ray---------> life expectancy is greatly reduced by something else...……...the fact of the Opiod crisis! Oh, and another thing you forgot to mention, in the United States, if a baby is born alive then dies within 24hrs, it is counted in the statistics. Not so in Europe! The baby must live past 24hrs for it to be counted!

As far as them all being happy, lol. So are people here on the dole; which is why they always vote for MORE DOLE, lol. Problem is, they aren't twenty TRILLION in debt, now are they!

So, I suppose what Issa is saying is------------> he wants MORE DOLE! He doesn't want to pay for anything, he wants someone else to pay it for him. Who? I dunno, but I betcha whatever formula he has concocted, it probably includes...………..oh say...…..me...…...you....and a bunch of other people who worked their butts off to get what they have.

And one more thing----------------->check the AVERAGE living space/apartment/home in Europe, then compare it to the U.S., lol.

One question Ray--------------> if we live like that, wherever will Issa mount his 65 inch TV that he got us to pay for, so he can play his video games while eating smores? Hell, his parents house won't even be big enough to have a basement for him to reside in!

Decisions, decisions, lol! Get a job, or steal everything from us, but lose your big screen and possibly PS 4. I bet the Leftists are in a quandry about that-)

Better education system.
Better life expectancy

I love you keep spinning to prove mothing.
Americans go bankrupt because of medical Bill's, you spin it to the loss of income lol....dude overseas you get covered in all ways.
And you blame being the fattest nationa on earth because both the wife and husband are working LOL....overseas is the same thing, they just eat healthier, they walk more and exercise more, and their food is not tampered with to the level we have here.
You blame crime on diversity ? Have you been to france ? Europe? Dubai ? The latter has 80% of the population are indeed foreigners....America has always being bloody, thanks to guns and the aggressive culture (movies, games. WWE, mafia, gangs. Wars, etc...).
Stop spinning you making me dizzy.

Better education system.
Better life expectancy

Americans go bankrupt because of medical Bill's, you spin it to the loss of income lol....dude overseas you get covered in all ways.
And you blame being the fattest nationa on earth because both the wife and husband are working LOL....overseas is the same thing, they just eat healthier, they walk more and exercise more, and their food is not tampered with to the level we have here.
You blame crime on diversity ? Have you been to france ? Europe? Dubai ? The latter has 80% of the population are indeed foreigners....America has always being bloody, thanks to guns and the aggressive culture (movies, games. WWE, mafia, gangs. Wars, etc...).

Well there's one thing we can agree on, you're dizzy.

Nobody gives a crap about Dubai, but France is 85% French or other white people.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/france-population/

Do you know why we don't have their healthcare system? So we don't end up like this.

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

We've had guns, video games, gangs all along, but it's liberalism that caused our society to be so violent.

You have to know that the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING isn't TELLING you ALL of the story... the GAS TAX is for GLOBAL WARMING... and the GOOD people of France have had ENOUGH of this LEFTIST BULL SHIT.

The solution to global warming is ALWAYS tax increases, funny isn't it.

Better education system.
Better life expectancy

Well there's one thing we can agree on, you're dizzy.

Nobody gives a crap about Dubai, but France is 85% French or other white people.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/france-population/

Do you know why we don't have their healthcare system? So we don't end up like this.

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

We've had guns, video games, gangs all along, but it's liberalism that caused our society to be so violent.
Lol dumb ass...you dont know ja k shit about france or Europe.
U get hurt there they rush you to the hospital take care of you and send you on your way with no bill...I live here and I see people still paying their medical Bill's, cant go to the doctor because they dont have inssurance. I'm part of a children's cancer group...tons of families are broke because their kids ilness....members of my family in Europe they dont all kinda of procedures for FREE.
The minute you land in Europe you see healthy looking people dressed neatly, when I fly back to the US the first thing you notice is the amount of obesity and poorly dressed people. Americans do work hard but get fucked, their money gets handed to military contractors., big pharma, and other useless shit.

Forum List

Back