France fuel protestors are chanting . We want Trump!!

So they dont want these high taxes on gas and they want borders like Trump wants ..

Ha.ha.--I would love to see Trump go to France and stay there, but I really don't believe they want him there--:auiqs.jpg: I can't imagine anyone that would want Trump. Not unless they want a 24/7 circus.

6102-2T.jpg

You have to know that the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING isn't TELLING you ALL of the story... the GAS TAX is for GLOBAL WARMING... and the GOOD people of France have had ENOUGH of this LEFTIST BULL SHIT.

Make up your mind....do you guys hate french people or love them?

You have to know someothing about the French people in general...they are mostly educated, well mannered, healthy, they have access to healthcare at almost no cost, to education at also almost no crazy costs....they have social safety net, for their sick, disabled, unfortunate. They are also heavily unionized, that's why they have more vacation time, more benefits, and also longer life expectancy.

I've known two people from france.
A foreign exchange student and my bosses girlfriend.
Both chain smoked unfiltered cigarettes,drank like a fish and proceeded to cry about any damn thing.....fuken basket cases.
Sweet paint brush 80 million french because you met 2 lol

Just an observation.
Seems kinda weird that of the two I've met both were basket cases.
Again you are generalizing...and feeding the stereotype of Americans being clueless and dumb.

And again....I dont give a rats ass what the french think.
They can lick my balls and suck my dick.

I think they are contemplating burning him. A big blob like him could keep them warm through the winter without having to buy fuel.

You have to know someothing about the French people in general...they are mostly educated, well mannered, healthy, they have access to healthcare at almost no cost, to education at also almost no crazy costs....they have social safety net, for their sick, disabled, unfortunate. They are also heavily unionized, that's why they have more vacation time, more benefits, and also longer life expectancy.

Both chain smoked unfiltered cigarettes,drank like a fish and proceeded to cry about any damn thing.....fuken basket cases.

Just an observation.
Again you are generalizing...and feeding the stereotype of Americans being clueless and dumb.

If it wasnt for the French the US would still have a queen....be grateful!!!

Just an observation.

ZomboMeme 05122018174821.jpg

In other words, typical liberals. It shouldn’t surprise anybody that French Lives Matter are starting riots and destroying public property.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Few are....the government cancelled the tax hikes :)....unlike the slaves here....fucked to the limit nobody moves a finge.

We do protest wasteful taxation. It's called voting. Vote Democrats out if you don't want new or increased taxes.
So how come we are giving 54% of the budget to military contractors and millions are uninsured again ?

Because defending this nation is in a document we Americans call the US Constitution. Healthcare insurance is not.

The Federal government's powers were supposed to be very limited by the Constitution. We are a collection of States first, and a big country a very distant SECOND. That was destroyed by Lincoln.

What are the countries like France, and the UK doing with the revenue they get from these Man Made Climate Change, and Carbon taxes? How is the money making an impact on Climate Change? How are they measuring it if there are millions of reasons the climate changes naturally?

I could NOT let this one pass, lol.

Do not know about France, but the fuel taxes in the UK per a study done about 7 years ago go to fund one thing.

And what is that one thing?

HEALTHCARE, lol.

What healthcare has to do with climate change? I have no clue, ask the UK.

So they dont want these high taxes on gas and they want borders like Trump wants ..

Ha.ha.--I would love to see Trump go to France and stay there, but I really don't believe they want him there--:auiqs.jpg: I can't imagine anyone that would want Trump. Not unless they want a 24/7 circus.

You don't get that Trump's policies are populist. You'll be surprised again in 2020 because you "can't imagine"...keep believing those polls and the fake news circus...remember the "Trump Can't Win" news cycle in 2016?

Just an observation.

If it wasnt for America you'd be speaking German.

Just an observation.

View attachment 233061

In other words, typical liberals. It shouldn’t surprise anybody that French Lives Matter are starting riots and destroying public property.

Few are....the government cancelled the tax hikes :)....unlike the slaves here....fucked to the limit nobody moves a finge.

We do protest wasteful taxation. It's called voting. Vote Democrats out if you don't want new or increased taxes.
So how come we are giving 54% of the budget to military contractors and millions are uninsured again ?

Because defending this nation is in a document we Americans call the US Constitution. Healthcare insurance is not.

The Federal government's powers were supposed to be very limited by the Constitution. We are a collection of States first, and a big country a very distant SECOND. That was destroyed by Lincoln.

You know folks, maybe the Left should look into recent history a little; maybe they would come to the realization that "the powers that be" are playing them!

I wonder if they remember from the 1970s up until very recently, the goal of this country was to become energy independent?

QUESTION---------> what happened when the realization hit everyone that...…...the US had more energy than anyone on the planet, and could now through technology, access it?

Why, all the country's in competition with us economically, had to switch gears and demand that EVERYONE; including us, switch away from what we now have in abundance......that which drives ECONOMIES, and go to something that would EQUALLY punish us all, renewable energy. That, in essence, would remove OUR MASSIVE ADVANTAGE! And the vehicle used to drive this "leveling of the economic playing field?" Global warming, climate change!

Trump knows this, and so does everyone with 1/2 a brain. THIS debate is NOT about climate change; it is about ECONOMICS! I urge you to understand----------> the wage scale advantage of other countries, can be massively reduced by ENERGY savings here. Other countries can not have that crap, so the way for them to help themselves is--------------> take away the energy advantage the U.S. has, lol.

What I am telling many of these dolts is-----------> YOU ARE BEING PLAYED, and won't even take the time to understand that you ARE, and WHY you ARE-)

You know folks, maybe the Left should look into recent history a little; maybe they would come to the realization that "the powers that be" are playing them!

I wonder if they remember from the 1970s up until very recently, the goal of this country was to become energy independent?

QUESTION---------> what happened when the realization hit everyone that...…...the US had more energy than anyone on the planet, and could now through technology, access it?

Why, all the country's in competition with us economically, had to switch gears and demand that EVERYONE; including us, switch away from what we now have in abundance......that which drives ECONOMIES, and go to something that would EQUALLY punish us all, renewable energy. That, in essence, would remove OUR MASSIVE ADVANTAGE! And the vehicle used to drive this "leveling of the economic playing field?" Global warming, climate change!

Trump knows this, and so does everyone with 1/2 a brain. THIS debate is NOT about climate change; it is about ECONOMICS! I urge you to understand----------> the wage scale advantage of other countries, can be massively reduced by ENERGY savings here. Other countries can not have that crap, so the way for them to help themselves is--------------> take away the energy advantage the U.S. has, lol.

What I am telling many of these dolts is-----------> YOU ARE BEING PLAYED, and won't even take the time to understand that you ARE, and WHY you ARE-)

Wow, somebody gets it, and doesn't just parrot what the media spoon feeds. Well said sir! Trump knows we have a huge, lucrative market, energy resources, and the ability to innovate, and add value. We have tremendous leverage in world markets, and he is trying to leverage that by standing up to other countries that have raped us for decades with bad trade deals. Most people just whine that the other countries are now getting upset, and they don't see the big picture.

Just an observation.

View attachment 233061

Just follow the bouncing ball folks-------->

Coal, bad, very bad. Number 1 or 2 country with largest coal reserves? The good old United States.

Oil, now bad, very bad. Number 1 to 3 reserve in the world? The good old United States.

Natural gas is now all bad, or mostly bad. Number 1 or 2 reserve in the world? You guessed it, the good old United States.

Now then, instead of listening to me, why not look it up; and while you are at it, why not look up something REALLY STRIKING!

What is that?

Look up our economic competitors, and see where THEY rank as far as access to energy, lol. Maybe then the pieces will fall into place for you, but for the Left, they still won't get it, now will they!!!!!!!

Just an observation.

Lol
The French would be speaking German... two world wars. The French motto..... “I surrender”

Just an observation.

View attachment 233061

View attachment 233061

Just follow the bouncing ball folks-------->

Coal, bad, very bad. Number 1 or 2 country with largest coal reserves? The good old United States.

Oil, now bad, very bad. Number 1 to 3 reserve in the world? The good old United States.

Natural gas is now all bad, or mostly bad. Number 1 or 2 reserve in the world? You guessed it, the good old United States.

Now then, instead of listening to me, why not look it up; and while you are at it, why not look up something REALLY STRIKING!

What is that?

Look up our economic competitors, and see where THEY rank as far as access to energy, lol. Maybe then the pieces will fall into place for you, but for the Left, they still won't get it, now will they!!!!!!!

I urge everyone to look into what I said, because it is true!

The more energy the United States realized it had and through technology gained access to, the larger the screams about doing away with fossil fuel energy. And the ones screaming the loudest? Our ECONOMIC COMPETITORS!

Seriously Leftists...…...how DUMB are you?

Apparently, far, far dumber than the leaders overseas, lol. How do you KEEP the military protection of the United States, while convincing said country to commit economic Hari-Kari?

Hmmmmmm, what to do, what to do? Wait, I know, lets convince them all to get RID OF THEIR advantage by insisting they are committing suicide by using their economic advantage. Yep, that is the ticket, lol! And...…...with their technological wizadry, they will be the ones to devise a way to screw themselves by developing a "work around," then we will STEAL their technology and bang, economic advantage EL GONE-O!

Only we brilliant pointy headed SOCIALISTS of Europe, could devise such a plan, and all we have to do is co-opt the Leftists in America to help us screw themselves!

France wants Trump?

We ought to give him to them.

It'd be a classic case of "Be careful what you ask for...you just might get it"

Just an observation.

"If it wasnt (sic) for the French the US would still have a queen....be grateful!!!"

That debt was repaid.....

"They numbered fewer than 200 men, but they were significant. Led by General John Pershing, they were the first American military force to ever reach the continent of Europe, pulling into port at Boulogne, France to calls of, “Vive l’Amerique!” 93 years ago today to support the Allied Powers in World War I.

The total number of troops in the American Expeditionary Force (AEF; pictured left in Paris parade) would eventually swell to over one million. More than 50,000 Americans would die in battle and an additional 60,000-plus Americans died from non-battle causes, mainly influenza and other illness. The United States entered World War I for many reasons, but this rationale was often framed within the context of supporting friends, such as France, who had come to America’s aid at a time of great need.

This sentiment is reflected in the words of an American lieutenant colonel Charles Stanton. Remembering the enormous contribution of French Marie Joseph Yves Roches Gilbert du Motier, who was better (and far more succinctly) known as the Marquis de Lafayette. Following a parade through Paris amidst the enthusiastic and welcoming embrace of the French, Pershing, Stanton, and the American troops arrived at the grave of the Marquis. Though the words are often incorrectly attributed to the better-known Pershing, it was Stanton who then said the ultimate return-the-favor quote:

“Nous voila, Lafayette (Lafayette, we are here!“)
“Lafayette, we are here!” – Charles Stanton, July 4, 1917 » IAN C. FRIEDMAN – WORDS MATTER

Idiotic...defending it , doesnt require 54% of budget and people are dying from not having health care including veterans. I dont think you know how bad most Americans have it compared to other developed nations. U need to travel a bit ( if u can afford it and have enough vacation time, which mostEuropeans, canadians, Australians have),

Forum List

Back