Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

That's not the objective. Solar can and will diversity power sources. It's great for hot water and exterior lighting... Obviously won't power automobiles or make asphalt, fertilizer or tires. Sorry to talk to you like you're an idiot.
Lost cause. Nuclear would be 1000 times as effective. So would New Dams. Our Petroleum resources won't last forever. Should be looking for REAL solutions. Long term. R &D on Nuclear FUSION would be a start. Solar and Wind are expensive ,waste good Farm and grazing land , and are NOT efficient.

Lost cause. Nuclear would be 1000 times as effective. So would New Dams. Our Petroleum resources won't last forever. Should be looking for REAL solutions. Long term. R &D on Nuclear FUSION would be a start. Solar and Wind are expensive ,waste good Farm and grazing land , and are NOT efficient.

Israel has lots of solar hot water on roof tops. So does Hawaii. I had it in South Carolina. Saved 30 -40% on my utility bill.

I would like to apologize from Biden for the extra whole 3 cents you are paying for gas under him. If you want a rebate. Keep track of every gallon you put in your car and multiply it time 3 cents and I'll venmo you next time I talk to him. For most people that is $9 per year.

1720724729501.png

Gas is over $4 per gal in CA and Northern AZ.... just saying... if anyone thinks the price will not go up rapidly if Biden wins they are not thinking...

Forum List

Back