George Zimmerman's wife: 'I have doubts' about his innocence

Every man here can recognize what a frustrated nag you are. We quickly get as far away from your kind as possible. (Looks at his watch) "Well, got to go now. Nice to have met you. Have a nice day."

You speak for every man on here do you? Not likely. You speak for every buffoon on here born with male genitalia. Any woman with half a brain wouldn't have you on a silver plater with a million dollars as a bonus. You're nothing but a joke, just like the sick joke you worship, George Zimmerman: child killer.

Partial Birth Abortion

Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse from Dayton, Ohio, assisted Dr. Haskell in a Partial Birth Abortion on a 26-1/2 week (over 6 months) pre-born baby boy. She testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee (on 11/17/95) about what she witnessed.

According to nurse Shafer, the baby was alive and moving as the abortionist “delivered the baby’s body and arms - everything but the head. The doctor kept the baby’s head just inside the uterus. The baby’s little fingers were clasping and unclasping, his feet were kicking. Then the doctor stuck the scissors through the back of his head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks he might fall. The doctor opened up the scissors, stuck a high-powered suction tube into the opening and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp.”

That's a child killer

Shafer is a liar. And she also has nothing to do with the murder of a teenager.

You speak for every man on here do you? Not likely. You speak for every buffoon on here born with male genitalia. Any woman with half a brain wouldn't have you on a silver plater with a million dollars as a bonus. You're nothing but a joke, just like the sick joke you worship, George Zimmerman: child killer.

Partial Birth Abortion

Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse from Dayton, Ohio, assisted Dr. Haskell in a Partial Birth Abortion on a 26-1/2 week (over 6 months) pre-born baby boy. She testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee (on 11/17/95) about what she witnessed.

According to nurse Shafer, the baby was alive and moving as the abortionist “delivered the baby’s body and arms - everything but the head. The doctor kept the baby’s head just inside the uterus. The baby’s little fingers were clasping and unclasping, his feet were kicking. Then the doctor stuck the scissors through the back of his head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks he might fall. The doctor opened up the scissors, stuck a high-powered suction tube into the opening and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp.”

That's a child killer

Shafer is a liar. And she also has nothing to do with the murder of a teenager.

just pointing out liberal hycrassy

trayvon wasn't a child and that baby was murdered

Are we still talking about this?

Zimmerman was found not guilty by reason of self defense.

I understand how badly this sucks for those of you emotionally invested in his guilt, but it is a fact none the less.

You have been duped by racebaiters and a media that revels in conflict.

Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them, that's the best advice you are ever going to get on this subject.

Zimmerman was found not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

Do you have some new or undiscovered evidence that the court was not privy too upon which you are basing your opinion?

Are we still talking about this?

Zimmerman was found not guilty by reason of self defense.

I understand how badly this sucks for those of you emotionally invested in his guilt, but it is a fact none the less.

You have been duped by racebaiters and a media that revels in conflict.

Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them, that's the best advice you are ever going to get on this subject.

Zimmerman was found not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

Do you have some new or undiscovered evidence that the court was not privy too upon which you are basing your opinion?

If GZ had had a head cold that night and stayed home, Trayvon would still be alive.

Don't even need the media or anybody else's input. My child goes out for a snack and doesn't make it home alive, me knowing his life was cut short by an ignorant asshole is going to be a fact.

If GZ had had a head cold that night and stayed home, Trayvon would still be alive.

Don't even need the media or anybody else's input. My child goes out for a snack and doesn't make it home alive, me knowing his life was cut short by an ignorant asshole is going to be a fact.

And if Trayvon had had both hands amputated, he would still be alive today.

If Trayvon had said something to Zimmerman when he was in his car instead of grittin' on him, he would be alive today.

We call that by a very technical legalese term..."not evidence".

If if if if if if if ifififififif....

But didn't.

My original statement stands.

If Trayvon had said something to Zimmerman when he was in his car instead of grittin' on him, he would be alive today.

But didn't.

Not really caring what you think.

But didn't.

Not really caring what you think.

:eusa_whistle:

Is it really so hard to believe that some black kid attacked someone, it happens all the time.

Yes. It's really that hard to believe. He was watching a game. He went to get snacks. He should have returned home, unscathed.

The dumbass took his fists to a gunfight! The gene pool is improved.:cool:

Good point!! Excellent.

Obviously, he was out to get snacks. There should have been no fight. He wasn't looking for trouble.

He was unarmed.

Thank you.

My parents told me "don't start fights with strangers they might have a gun"

You are aware that you a that Boop girl are real ditzes in addition to being frustrated nags, aren't you?

That wasn't a sentence.

Your point is invalid.
That my dear ditz, that is called a negative tag question, not a sentence. I suppose one expects this from the Rachel Jeantels and telemarketers of the world.

Last edited:
You are aware that you a that Boop girl are real ditzes in addition to being frustrated nags, aren't you?

That wasn't a sentence.

Your point is invalid.
That my dear ditz, that is called a negative tag question, not a sentence. I suppose one expects this from the Rachel Jeantels and telemarketers of the world.

You're hilarious. Meatball is calling others ditzes and frustrated nags Funny. What does come out of the mouths of frustrated dirty old men these days! Men, btw, who can't stand women with brains, not to mention senses of humor more complex than the 3 Stooges. Meatball the moron. Go back to your 3 morons movie.

That wasn't a sentence.

Your point is invalid.

You're hilarious. Meatball is calling others ditzes and frustrated nags Funny. What does come out of the mouths of frustrated dirty old men these days! Men, btw, who can't stand women with brains, not to mention senses of humor more complex than the 3 Stooges. Meatball the moron. Go back to your 3 morons movie.
And posts like this are the product of women with brains and a sense of humor?

Seriously?!

Apparently ditzyness is not an absolute. I suppose there are more levels to that state than I had imagined. Possibly ditzyness coupled with serious issues of frustration compounds things

Yes. It's really that hard to believe. He was watching a game. He went to get snacks. He should have returned home, unscathed.

The dumbass took his fists to a gunfight! The gene pool is improved.:cool:

Good point!! Excellent.

Obviously, he was out to get snacks. There should have been no fight. He wasn't looking for trouble.

He was unarmed.

Thank you.

Unarmed? I could kill a man with my bare hands. That doesn't mean I'm unarmed. Since Trayvon was bashing Mr. Zimmerman's head into the concrete, I guess he was armed with the concrete. In his quest for snacks, he sought out a fight. If he had simply gone home, he would still be alive right now. He would have left that area unscathed. It's that simple.

I really don't understand why liberals don't do research on the things they post... I really don't.

That wasn't a sentence.

Your point is invalid.

Nope. You forgot a few letters, and didn't even notice. Really, you're the ditz here.

That wasn't a sentence.

Your point is invalid.

This post renders your point invalid as well. I can take a woman without a brain, but one thing I cannot stand is a liberal without one. Currently, I'm posting to one as I type this.

Forum List

Back