George Zimmerman's wife: 'I have doubts' about his innocence

George Zimmerman's wife: 'I have doubts' about his innocence - latimes.com

She now agrees with the majority of the country

my estranged wife would prolly be happy to publicly say bad things about me, too...

no matter whether such things are true or not...

btw, in spite of however much you may wish it to be so, I seriously doubt that the "majority of the country" feels that Zimmerman is guilty...

Last edited:

George Zimmerman's wife: 'I have doubts' about his innocence - latimes.com

She now agrees with the majority of the country

my estranged wife would prolly be happy to publicly say bad things about me, too...

no matter whether such things are true or not...

btw, in spite of however much you may wish it to be so, I seriously doubt that the "majority of the country" feels that Zimmerman is guilty...
She meant to say a majority of middle-aged dingbats feel that way. She's kinda "limited".

To me he'll always be the ass who was too stupid to stay in the truck.

Z-Man proved that there are still a few real men around. Why are you attracted to scuzzy beasts like Tray Honey?

GZ is no more a real man than you are.

And I'm a mom. So it's not attraction. It's gratitude that an asshole like GZ is about as far away from my loved ones as he can possibly be, and still be on American soil.

Every man here can recognize what a frustrated nag you are. We quickly get as far away from your kind as possible. (Looks at his watch) "Well, got to go now. Nice to have met you. Have a nice day."

I would bet she is doing all this for two reasons; money and to distance herself from GZ so she doesn't have to fear for her life from those that want to kill GZ.

Those who want to kill GZ are the ones who should fear for their lives. This time we are fighting back. The feral herds know it too, or there would have been riots after the verdict.

We as in you, plus the voices?

I hear your fear.

Z-Man proved that there are still a few real men around. Why are you attracted to scuzzy beasts like Tray Honey?

And I'm a mom. So it's not attraction. It's gratitude that an asshole like GZ is about as far away from my loved ones as he can possibly be, and still be on American soil.

Every man here can recognize what a frustrated nag you are. We quickly get as far away from your kind as possible. (Looks at his watch) "Well, got to go now. Nice to have met you. Have a nice day."

You speak for every man on here do you? Not likely. You speak for every buffoon on here born with male genitalia. Any woman with half a brain wouldn't have you on a silver plater with a million dollars as a bonus. You're nothing but a joke, just like the sick joke you worship, George Zimmerman: child killer.

You speak for every man on here do you? Not likely. You speak for every buffoon on here born with male genitalia. Any woman with half a brain wouldn't have you on a silver plater with a million dollars as a bonus. You're nothing but a joke, just like the sick joke you worship, George Zimmerman: child killer.
You are aware that you a that Boop girl are real ditzes in addition to being frustrated nags, aren't you?

Do what now? And Liberals all this time accuse Republicans and men of being sexist. You're just mad that justice prevailed in Zimmerman's favor.

Just a quick question:

If Martin were such an innocent child as Sharpton and company claimed he was, why was he beating Zimmerman's face in?

You speak for every liberal here with a lack of knowledge.

Are we still talking about this?

Zimmerman was found not guilty by reason of self defense.

I understand how badly this sucks for those of you emotionally invested in his guilt, but it is a fact none the less.

You have been duped by racebaiters and a media that revels in conflict.

Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them, that's the best advice you are ever going to get on this subject.

You are aware that you a that Boop girl are real ditzes in addition to being frustrated nags, aren't you?

That wasn't a sentence.

Your point is invalid.

Partial Birth Abortion

Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse from Dayton, Ohio, assisted Dr. Haskell in a Partial Birth Abortion on a 26-1/2 week (over 6 months) pre-born baby boy. She testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee (on 11/17/95) about what she witnessed.

According to nurse Shafer, the baby was alive and moving as the abortionist “delivered the baby’s body and arms - everything but the head. The doctor kept the baby’s head just inside the uterus. The baby’s little fingers were clasping and unclasping, his feet were kicking. Then the doctor stuck the scissors through the back of his head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks he might fall. The doctor opened up the scissors, stuck a high-powered suction tube into the opening and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp.”

That's a child killer

Are we still talking about this?

Zimmerman was found not guilty by reason of self defense.

I understand how badly this sucks for those of you emotionally invested in his guilt, but it is a fact none the less.

You have been duped by racebaiters and a media that revels in conflict.

Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them, that's the best advice you are ever going to get on this subject.

Zimmerman was found not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

The Skittles Kid didn't live long enough to kill, thanks to a real man who did what men have to do. You mixed-up femininnies have an unnatural sado-masochistic preference for either predatory punks or pussy-whipped wimps. No wonder the dykes think of you as easy marks.

Stop assuming Trayvon would have become a killer because he was black, you racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back