Geraldo: Low down dirty absolutely false to claim Trump has mental health issues

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Geraldo: “Low Down Dirty, Absolutely False” To Claim Trump Has Mental Health Issues
Having spent time with Donald Trump both before and after he became president, Geraldo Rivera told Fox and Friends that it was “low down dirty” and “absolutely false” to claim that Trump has mental health issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least someone in the media sees what is going on and isn't falling victim to the bs being pushed out there.

It ain't no secret Rump is mentally scrambled. Everybody in the world knows that. And he's gone to great lengths to make sure everybody knows it.

Rump is already the go-to obvious example for Narcissistic Personality Disorder in psychology. He's a walking oozing list of DSM-5 traits.

In other news, apparently water is wet. Maybe somebody should tell Geraldo before it rains and he has to act surprised and call it "low down dirty".

It ain't no secret Rump is mentally scrambled. Everybody in the world knows that. And he's gone to great lengths to make sure everybody knows it.

Rump is already the go-to obvious example for Narcissistic Personality Disorder in psychology. He's a walking oozing list of DSM-5 traits.

In other news, apparently water is wet. Maybe somebody should tell Geraldo before it rains and he has to act surprised and call it "low down dirty".
You're a medical doctor? A psychic? An asshole?

>> only one is true <<<

Last edited:
  • Banned

26114005_10213993148878274_8650256424127294337_n.jpg

You are so full of it, your eyes are brown,
You and the never Trumper Joy Behar need some real help.
Show me one, just on Psychiatrist, who as ACTUALLY SPOKEN with Trump that will say he is mentally incompetent!
Otherwise take your Hillary loving ass back to the coal mines where you belong.

Your a medical doctor? A psychic? An asshole?

>> only one is true <<<

None of the above. Nor am I swilling the self-delusion Kool-Aid.

Drink up now Binky.

Show me one, just on Psychiatrist, who as ACTUALLY SPOKEN with Trump that will say he is mentally incompetent!

My my, cue the butthurt from the self-deluders.

Mayo Clinic: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

"DSM-5" means the subject needs to exhibit any five of the traits. Exhibiting ALL of them is, for purpose of example, a gold mine. Or if you like an orange mine.

Been posting this for 2 years now while y'all sheep bleat :lalala: and pretend it doesn't sound like anybody.

Baaa.... baaaa....

>> only one is true <<<

Drink up now Binky.
OK SFB - where is the MEDICAL proof!
Put up or shut up!

Our President appears to be struggling under the pressure

His paranoia and rants are reminiscent of Nixon

Why doesn't Trump just submit to an evaluation?

You're a medical doctor? A psychic? An asshole?

>> only one is true <<<
I'll take Door #3.

>> only one is true <<<

Drink up now Binky.
OK SFB - where is the MEDICAL proof!
Put up or shut up!

It isn't "medical", emotional hissyfitter. It's psychological. That's why we call it "mental". If it were "medical" we'd call it "physical".

You go ahead and have a good cry now. :crybaby:

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Our President appears to be struggling under the pressure

His paranoia and rants are reminiscent of Nixon

Why doesn't Trump just submit to an evaluation?
I don't know, Steve McQueen.
Perhaps because he called out both parties as corporate sellouts.
You know, the corporate sellouts you so loathe.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior

"DSM-5" means the subject needs to exhibit any five of the traits. Exhibiting ALL of them is, for purpose of example, a gold mine. Or if you like an orange mine.

Been posting this for 2 years now while y'all sheep bleat :lalala: and pretend it doesn't sound like anybody.

Baaa.... baaaa....
And, pray tell, just where is your MEDICAL degree from?
Freddies Barber school in Tuscaloosa AL?

Geraldo: “Low Down Dirty, Absolutely False” To Claim Trump Has Mental Health Issues
Having spent time with Donald Trump both before and after he became president, Geraldo Rivera told Fox and Friends that it was “low down dirty” and “absolutely false” to claim that Trump has mental health issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least someone in the media sees what is going on and isn't falling victim to the bs being pushed out there.

most people can tell there's something wrong with him. and that includes the complicit GOP that covers for him.

stop reading garbage

Baaa.... baaaa....
And, pray tell, just where is your MEDICAL degree from?
Freddies Barber school in Tuscaloosa AL?

Where's Geraldo's from? Oopsie. :oops:

Hey, I listed the traits. Let Geraldo present evidence that he doesn't ooze with them. Because I have myriad evidence for every one. And I don't keep them to myself --- WE ALL have that evidence. Some of us acknowledge it, others bury your heads in the ground because you don't have the balls to face it.

Forum List

Back