Getting it straight; Pamela Geller is a nut.

This kind of thing, whatever else may be said about it, exposes the cowardice and hypocrisy on the left.

there is no RIGHT (good) and there is no LEFT (evil) THERE IS LOGIC AND DECENCY ----both left and right ----

As the Texas story unfolds...once again it ends up being a left/right rock throwing contest rather than clear thinking people seeing it for what it is.
Beginning with the death of the two fanatics. Their death is on themselves. Let's also be clear about that. Any people shooting off automatic weapons in public places is most definitely suicidal.
But as for Geller? She is indefensible. She is a fanatical hate monger shrilling and shrieking out all kinds of loony claims on a daily basis. One shouldn't forget - she actually claimed Obama was an illegitimate child of Malcom X, who spent time in Pakistan where he became a muslim. Seriously.
The purpose of her "contest" was to incite anger. No other reason. Just to piss people off. And I have little doubt the whacky bitch is happy this happened. In put her in a spotlight where she loves to be.
So for those on the left - the death of the two fanatics? It's on them. 100%.
And those on the right - Pamela Geller is not someone to defend. She is a crazy nut who will only drag you into her world of insanity.
Tell the left to stop defacing Christian symbols and calling it art, and then maybe I will think about listening to the hypocritical assholes.

As it is right now, Gellar did nothing but expose the myth of "moderate Muslims" who are easily 100 times more backward and radical than any Evangelical on the face of the earth. Only nutjobs care about whether someone claims to be drawing their ancient prophet.
If you love your idols and gawd so much then you should be trying to life the life of the man you claim to be following...
I am a Deist, moron.
I just can't stand the left attacking Christians endlessly(as if Christians don't get enough of that in Africa and the Middle East from 7th century barbarians like Boko Haram, ISIS, Al qaeda and the taliban) and then having the f***ing nerve to play the "Islamophobia" card when a harmless event like this happens. Should Christians start killing people again for breaking the 3rd commandment? How is the Christian 3rd commandment any less worthy of being observed by everyone as a sign of respect for Christians?
The only reason people can't depict Muhammad in any way is because Islam is archaic in its entirety, there was never a modernization of the religion.
Since when have so called "progressives" been afraid to destroy traditions, much less archaic ones?

As the Texas story unfolds...once again it ends up being a left/right rock throwing contest rather than clear thinking people seeing it for what it is.
Beginning with the death of the two fanatics. Their death is on themselves. Let's also be clear about that. Any people shooting off automatic weapons in public places is most definitely suicidal.
But as for Geller? She is indefensible. She is a fanatical hate monger shrilling and shrieking out all kinds of loony claims on a daily basis. One shouldn't forget - she actually claimed Obama was an illegitimate child of Malcom X, who spent time in Pakistan where he became a muslim. Seriously.
The purpose of her "contest" was to incite anger. No other reason. Just to piss people off. And I have little doubt the whacky bitch is happy this happened. In put her in a spotlight where she loves to be.
So for those on the left - the death of the two fanatics? It's on them. 100%.
And those on the right - Pamela Geller is not someone to defend. She is a crazy nut who will only drag you into her world of insanity.

So far I've heard only accusations, but what is it that Pamela Geller did that deserves such condemnation. Other than the fact that she's a hero who confronts Islamic savages and doesn't give in to their thuggery and bullying.

We attack Pamela Geller for the same reason we attack the Westboro Baptists, David Duke, and others like that.
Because you are left wing idiots?

You support the Westboro Baptists and David Duke? That's certainly telling.
David Duke is fighting anti-white racism when no else will and when a major political party is actively defending and encouraging said anti-white racism under the guise of "tolerance"(like the idiot in the thread about Saida Grundy not only defending her clearly anti-white male quotes, but also calling white males who have problem with it "bigots" and losers). Until Democrats stop being nothing but a huge hate group white nationalists will always have the moral high ground.
The Westboro Baptist Church is one stupid family with absolutely no power other than what it was given by left wing Christianophobes who wanted to use them to prove there was a Evangelical Christian group even remotely as crazy as the average Muslim.
''

I have interviewed psychotics------and they all express a grain of "truth" buried in their nuttiness-----as do you----but it is not ENOUGH to be acceptable to a sane mind
Projection from a psychotic...

Lets get some things straight what Geller did was thumb her nose at radical Islam and yes she knew this contest would piss them off but lets not forget this either these cartoons were not being published, the event was not being broadcast on television or streamed live on the web the cartoons were not being displayed outside for anyone driving by to see. So have we no reached the point where we can't or shouldn't even say or do things in private that might offend muslims? Whats next should we not say or do things in our own home that might anger Muslims? Once you start down this road where does it end?

Lets get some things straight what Geller did was thumb her nose at radical Islam and yes she knew this contest would piss them off but lets not forget this either these cartoons were not being published, the event was not being broadcast on television or streamed live on the web the cartoons were not being displayed outside for anyone driving by to see. So have we no reached the point where we can't or shouldn't even say or do things in private that might offend muslims? Whats next should we not say or do things in our own home that might anger Muslims? Once you start down this road where does it end?

Not the point.
My reason for making this thread was the absurdity and extent the divided left vs right America has come to.
On one side you have a woman whose many-many ludicrous rants and writings and downright hilarious claims against random targets, the current one being Islam...hosting an event to serve no purpose other than to create drama so she can get in front of cameras. That is who this woman is. PERIOD. If you are the least bit familiar with her writings and "Ancient Alienish" wild claims against whatever - you would know this.
On the other side you have no less lunatic radicals firing guns at buildings over cartoons.
It is pure insanity. It isn't a "right vs left" issue.
It is two totally f*cked up sides being the lunatics they are.

Not the point.
My reason for making this thread was the absurdity and extent the divided left vs right America has come to.
On one side you have a woman whose many-many ludicrous rants and writings and downright hilarious claims against random targets, the current one being Islam...hosting an event to serve no purpose other than to create drama so she can get in front of cameras. That is who this woman is. PERIOD. If you are the least bit familiar with her writings and "Ancient Alienish" wild claims against whatever - you would know this.
On the other side you have no less lunatic radicals firing guns at buildings over cartoons.
There was no drama before some loons tried to commit mass murder over cartoons and until that happened there were no cameras for her to get in front of. I think I'm safe in saying the majority of the nation didn't know about the event or know Gellers name before the shooting hell I only live about 20-25 minutes from Garland and I didn't know about the silly contest until the shooting the irony is the attackers have given her more fame and publicity than she would ever gotten if they had just stayed home.

You don't

Not the point.
You don't get it. Geller has a right to do what she does without being murdered for it in America. You should be defending her, regardless of your opinion of what she says.

You don't

Not the point.
You don't get it. Geller has a right to do what she does without being murdered for it in America. You should be defending her, regardless of your opinion of what she says.

Correct, she does not deserve to be murdered. That being said, I do not support her, because she is a stupid fucking ****.

You don't

Not the point.

Correct, she does not deserve to be murdered. That being said, I do not support her, because she is a stupid fucking ****.
You still don't get it. You support free speech or not?

You don't

Not the point.

You still don't get it. You support free speech or not?

I support ideas, not speech. If some asshole thinks it's cool to cuss out an old lady and I ask him to stop and tells me to Fuck off, I might stick my foot up his ass.

No, I don't support all free speech and neither do you.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Geller did what she set out to do.

And, it smoked-out a couple of violent pissant Jihadi-Wannabes before they became Radical Muslim Sleeper Cell components.

The best thing to do with Radical Militant Muslims is to shovel 'em into the ground.

Forum List

Back